Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

New gloves: Vapor xxxx vs RBK 852 pro stock

06-19-2009, 12:40 AM
vCash: 500
New gloves: Vapor xxxx vs RBK 852 pro stock

I'm about to buy new gloves and I've pretty much narrowed it down to 2 or 3. Has anyone used the RBK 852 pro returns before? How are they? I've heard the xxxx are very good gloves at 129.99 for either the Pros which are nylon or the regulars which are leather. The 852's are 119.99 and the color I want, but I don't know how good of glove they are. Any help? Any other suggestions for gloves in the 130 or below range?

EJS280 is offline   Reply With Quote
06-19-2009, 01:03 AM
The Tikkanen
Send a message via AIM to The Tikkanen
I just got the XXXX regulars. I've been wearing Easton's for years now but loved the way these looked and felt when I tried them on. I've only worn them twice but I like them so far. Most of the gloves they are making these days are just way too bulky or wide for me but the XXXX's I like so far.

The Tikkanen is offline   Reply With Quote
06-19-2009, 09:04 PM
I have been wearing tps for a while but just got Bauer one 75's and absolutely love them, it feels like my hands are getting air conditioned will im skating

HerrAlex is offline   Reply With Quote