HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Sutter Resigns

Closed Thread

Old
06-21-2009, 10:16 AM
JXC
#LaviPondHockeyFail

vCash: 500
Sutter Resigns

Quote:
NEWARK, N.J. (AP)—After six weeks of mulling, Brent Sutter chose family and business at home in western Canada over coaching the Devils in New Jersey.

Sutter resigned as the Devils’ coach after just two seasons on Tuesday, scoffing at the idea that some may criticize him for leaving so soon.

“It might not be the right decision for some people and that’s fine,” Sutter said in a conference call from his home in Red Deer, Alberta. “I don’t look at it like I am quitting on anything. I threw two years of my life and made a big commitment 3,000 miles away from where my life was and tried to do everything I possibly could to accomplish a goal. So by me doing that my life has suffered in other areas, and those areas to me are bigger than the game.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns
This is amazing.

Quote:
The Devils, amazingly, will be seeking their 11th coach in 12 seasons after Sutter decided to pass on the third year of a three-year contract. Eleven coaches in 12 seasons; amazing because this is a winning franchise.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_yl...pe=team_report

Old
06-21-2009, 10:19 AM
HoverCarle*

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to HoverCarle*
Old news

Closed Thread