HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

too all the nut bars on here

Closed Thread

Old
03-26-2004, 10:27 AM
Artyukhin*

vCash: 500
too all the nut bars on here

1.if you think for one minute were missing the playoffs ,goto your doctor and get a prescription for some valium!!!!!

2.to all the kovy bashers now...after 8 games you want to throw him off the team?should we send him too halimtion?get real! l

look i hope all you 2 face slime balls who are bashing him now ,will get to eat some crow,real soon.whats goin to be your opinion if he goes on a 6 game point streak?then what will you say?(oh kovy,he 's the best.he's so great,im so glad the habs picked him up).you make me sick,opinions are like *******s ,everyone has one!!!!!the bashers on here ,are the back stabbing type ,i can assure you.love'em when there doin good ,hat'em went there doin bad.you imho are not TRUE MONTREAL FANS!!!
can you imagine if your opinion of your friends ,changed as much as your opinion of the habs players did?
one week you love him next week you hate him...make yup yur minds
and to all the so called"experts" on here calling down certian player on the habs organization ,and seem to have all the answers,
why are you not playing for the habs?or any other nhl team?
you say kovy sucks,you say koivu is no good ,dags sucks,ribero sucks..well how many games have you played in the nhl?can half of you saying these player suck ,even skate?why are you not playin on the habs right now?give bob a call and ask him for a 10 game tryout in the spring.tell him you can replace kovelev.
all im sayin starting today!!!!!!

if you are saying kovy sucks ,you better keep on sayin he sucks even if he goes on a 10 games scoring streak!!!!!

Old
03-26-2004, 10:31 AM
Artyukhin*

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug mckenzie
1.if you think for one minute were missing the playoffs ,goto your doctor and get a prescription for some valium!!!!!

2.to all the kovy bashers now...after 8 games you want to throw him off the team?should we send him too halimtion?get real! l

look i hope all you 2 face slime balls who are bashing him now ,will get to eat some crow,real soon.whats goin to be your opinion if he goes on a 6 game point streak?then what will you say?(oh kovy,he 's the best.he's so great,im so glad the habs picked him up).you make me sick,opinions are like *******s ,everyone has one!!!!!the bashers on here ,are the back stabbing type ,i can assure you.love'em when there doin good ,hat'em went there doin bad.you imho are not TRUE MONTREAL FANS!!!
can you imagine if your opinion of your friends ,changed as much as your opinion of the habs players did?
one week you love him next week you hate him...make yup yur minds
and to all the so called"experts" on here calling down certian player on the habs organization ,and seem to have all the answers,
why are you not playing for the habs?or any other nhl team?
you say kovy sucks,you say koivu is no good ,dags sucks,ribero sucks..well how many games have you played in the nhl?can half of you saying these player suck ,even skate?why are you not playin on the habs right now?give bob a call and ask him for a 10 game tryout in the spring.tell him you can replace kovelev.
all im sayin starting today!!!!!!

if you are saying kovy sucks ,you better keep on sayin he sucks even if he goes on a 10 games scoring streak!!!!!
just a week ago i heard"jullien for coach of the year.now we lose 2 games and he regains his title of minor leauge coach?pfft..unreal

and for all the line juggling..now is the time to do it!!!not come playoff time and then wonder ,hmmm i wonder how this guy will play with this guy....jullien has seen what works and what doesnt,and who works with who..

Old
03-26-2004, 10:34 AM
markov`

Kovy was the best forward on the ice for the Habs yesterday. Took two bad penalties, but man, his stickhandling is unreal.

Old
03-26-2004, 10:53 AM
Darz

Agree with everything ya say...doug mckenzie. The above noted stuff is the most frustrating things about being a habs fan. But I have given up that it will ever change.

This is Montreal, and these are the Canadiens. All molehiles will be turned into Mountains!!

..and in record speed!

Old
03-26-2004, 03:37 PM
Brisson11

Send a message via MSN to Brisson11
Quote:
Originally posted by Doug Mckenzie
why are you not playin on the habs right now?give bob a call and ask him for a 10 game tryout in the spring.tell him you can replace kovelev.
Gimmy his phone # and I'll get right on that :p

I agree with you 115.8%, FANS WHO WHINE: STOP WHINNING!

Old
03-26-2004, 03:37 PM
tritone

I agree with almost everything you said here but ...

"the bashers on here ,are the back stabbing type ,i can assure you.love'em when there doin good ,hat'em went there doin bad.you imho are not TRUE MONTREAL FANS!!! "

Unfortunately , there's a vocal minority that seems to think they ARE.

Old
03-26-2004, 03:42 PM
Habber

I'm sure if we got to Game 7 of the Cup Final and the team came out flat and Kovy didn't score we'd still hear the same crap.

Old
03-26-2004, 03:50 PM
tritone

Oh yeah!

Fire CJ and BG ... Trade Ryder , Koivu and Ribeiro . Throw Theo in jail for robbing us of the Cup . Sue Sinutab for not having the "extra strength playoff" tablet available in time . Blame the french media for Koivu's lack of intensity . Blame the English media for Rivet and Ward still being on the team at game 7 . Blame Don Cherry because his comments about visors almost got Quintal defaced . Blame sportsnet's lack of support to HABS vs Other Canadian teams.

But of course if we win the CUP the HABS are everyman's team.

Old
03-26-2004, 03:57 PM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Good post man. People have so little patience aroung here.

HAHA, thats the funniest thing i have ever heard, send down KOVo to the minors. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

Again great post doug!

Old
03-26-2004, 04:21 PM
gohabsgo2010

Send a message via AIM to gohabsgo2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritone
Throw Theo in jail for robbing us of the Cup.
I heard it was for a little something else.

Old
03-26-2004, 04:44 PM
EaGLE1

Quote:
Originally Posted by markov`
Kovy was the best forward on the ice for the Habs yesterday. Took two bad penalties, but man, his stickhandling is unreal.
He's an amateur compared to Ilya Kovalchuk. Ilya dribble the puck 10 times in a second.

Don't get me wrong, Kovalev is good, but he must produce soon, i'm losing patience!
Hockey is not just about stickhandling, you have to work hard, something that Kovalev don't do. If this guy can't score a goal playing with a great playmaker like Ribeiro, there is a problem with this guy!

Old
03-26-2004, 05:31 PM
Mooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by EaGLE1
He's an amateur compared to Ilya Kovalchuk. Ilya dribble the puck 10 times in a second.

Don't get me wrong, Kovalev is good, but he must produce soon, i'm losing patience!
Hockey is not just about stickhandling, you have to work hard, something that Kovalev don't do. If this guy can't score a goal playing with a great playmaker like Ribeiro, there is a problem with this guy!
Perhaps Ribeiro is the problem, with his dizzeling and dangeling with puck thorugh every one

The man needs to keep it simple.

Old
03-26-2004, 05:32 PM
Mooch

Quote:

It says Kovalev sucks on top of your avator. You must be one of them "fans" that boo at players for no reason, right?

Old
03-26-2004, 05:37 PM
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant

Quote:

Sorry to say this but you do sound like a 10 years old and I don't know why you have to compare Kovy to Kovalchuk check your post twice dude before you submit it.

Old
03-26-2004, 11:44 PM
Medicine Twin

Yeah... what's Kovalchuk have to do with anything?!

Old
03-26-2004, 11:55 PM
Boardish

Eagle... you're a great fan with your ''Kovalev sucks!''. Always nice to hear. We have some nice fans in Montreal

Old
03-27-2004, 12:01 AM
HF-Addict

That's what i meant Van-Hab in a previous post about Group-Beating or Jerk/snob comments...
  • People are entitled to their opinion
  • Kovalev sux as of now, fact, until he change, when he will, he won't sux anymore
  • Fans of the Montreal Canadiens who have differents opinion or would like to have a perfect winning team remain Montreal Canadiens Fans
  • Protecting players is good, as long as it doesn't block your mind against external opinions

I don't get how this original post is good. Really I don't get it at all. Maybe we should say Kovalev Rocks and is playing awsome? It's a stressful situation cause the Habs haven't secure a play-off spot, that drives the fans crazy. That post was such a big exaggeration. I don't think anyone is calling for Kovy Head or CJ Head. Some people questionned some decision he did, that's all good. Only positive can get out of there, find the errors and correct them.

As for the boos, stop generalizing the fans in the crowd, or fans in Montreal. The few times I went there, with the high price alcohol, the heat, the action, the intensity, everytime I went, when I heard some boos, I booed. And sometimes I didn't know why, you think, maybe the ref did a bad decision, or maybe u are booing the team overall(and on TV, it sounds like you boo a player). You are with your friends and it's just damn awsome. Stop pointing out the few idiots fans that may have booed Kovalev and think all average fans outside of HF-Boards think like that.

Can't wait until Habs actually secure a play-off spot. This board will go back to normal where we don't see those sorts of threads, a classy board when the team is going well.

Last edited by HF-Addict: 03-27-2004 at 12:15 AM.
Old
03-27-2004, 10:48 AM
chicpea*

Quote:
Originally Posted by HF-Addict
Can't wait until Habs actually secure a play-off spot. This board will go back to normal where we don't see those sorts of threads, a classy board when the team is going well.
I can't wait either, I'm beginning to get antsy. But, in my opinion, a board isn't "classy" if it's only so when times are good.

Old
03-27-2004, 11:47 AM
jojo

Quote:
Watch out Kovy, Eagle1 is about to get real mad!

Seriously, people need to chill. Things will fall into place. Let's all wait until the playoffs are over and we can take a serene look back at Kovy's quarter of a season then. Deal?

Closed Thread