HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Balej got an assist today so far...(3-0 ny)

Closed Thread

Old
03-27-2004, 01:53 PM
prabak11

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to prabak11 Send a message via Yahoo to prabak11
Balej got an assist today so far...(3-0 ny)

im telling u that balej will atleast become a 30 point player and he going to be like a bulis type player but a better finsher!

and yikes philly's goaltending is streaky but mostly they suk hard!

bobby clarke doesnt get it, that u need goaltending to go far!!!!

Old
03-27-2004, 01:59 PM
Moumni_Bachir

Send a message via ICQ to Moumni_Bachir
Quote:
Originally Posted by prabby
im telling u that balej will atleast become a 30 point player and he going to be like a bulis type player but a better finsher!

and yikes philly's goaltending is streaky but mostly they suk hard!

bobby clarke doesnt get it, that u need goaltending to go far!!!!
La course se continue, Balej n'est plus qu'à un point de Kovalev...

Kovalev, un but deux passes,

Balej, un but une passe...

Quelle blague de mauvais gout.

Old
03-27-2004, 02:05 PM
prabak11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moumni_Bachir
La course se continue, Balej n'est plus qu'à un point de Kovalev...

Kovalev, un but deux passes,

Balej, un but une passe...

Quelle blague de mauvais gout.

kovalev= top player whos supposed to better than what he is doing now!

balej=rookie and he is not playing witht he big guys!

im not saying balej is a better player than kovalev but comparing balej to kovalev is stupid!

Old
03-27-2004, 02:13 PM
Team_Spirit
Gangsta Pleks

vCash: 2600
Relax ...

Nice to see i'm not the only Habs fan to keep an eye on JB !

Old
03-27-2004, 02:17 PM
prabak11

balej looks nice in that picture in rangers uniform maybe a little like bure :p

Old
03-27-2004, 02:32 PM
Uber Coca

Good for the kid.

Old
03-27-2004, 02:36 PM
skidboot

Quote:

:

So a 30 pt player (Bulis) and a second rounder for Kovalev....if Gainey didn't pull the deal on that we all would of ....... well I can only imagine.

Old
03-27-2004, 02:41 PM
prabak11

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidboot
So a 30 pt player (Bulis) and a second rounder for Kovalev....if Gainey didn't pull the deal on that we all would of ....... well I can only imagine.
i rather have 2 pretty good prospects than an overrated supposdly amazing player in kovalev....if he was producing like nylander or something, it would be nice but as it stands RIGHT NOW new york won the trade big time!

Old
03-27-2004, 02:46 PM
FF de Mars

vCash: 915
Ah!

What is the problem. Perez, AK, and possibly Hossa were all above Balej in the depth chart; he did not have a chance, unless he really impressed, to make the team either next year. So please shut up, you'll se, Kovalev will start firing it up soon, leading the team into the playoffs. 10 games don't mean anything, stop being so pessimistic and show a little patience. Moreover, who compared Bulis to Balej? They are two different type of players; apples and oranges.

Old
03-27-2004, 03:00 PM
prabak11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF de Mars
What is the problem. Perez, AK, and possibly Hossa were all above Balej in the depth chart; he did not have a chance, unless he really impressed, to make the team either next year. So please shut up, you'll se, Kovalev will start firing it up soon, leading the team into the playoffs. 10 games don't mean anything, stop being so pessimistic and show a little patience. Moreover, who compared Bulis to Balej? They are two different type of players; apples and oranges.

dont tell me to freakin shut up, for a freaking amazing player he has not lived up to his standerds and if he starts producing i will be happy but can u honestly say that u are satisfied with the play of kovelav so far?? everybody says look at the amazing stickhandling kovalev has and stuff like that,does really matter when u cant make a good play or score ure self? i see other players like nylander,leetch,lang,gonchar etc fit in just fine with their team so y cant kovalev do that? a good player shows skill than talks but here its the other way around!

im a habs fan and if he starts lighting it up or at least try hard and work hard like ryder and koivu, ill be happy, like anyother habs fan but right now im disapointed to say the least!

another thing is that IAM against the booing against kovy at the bell centre, that is wrong and no player should get bood!

Old
03-27-2004, 03:15 PM
FF de Mars

vCash: 915
Quote:
dont tell me to freakin shut up, for a freaking amazing player he has not lived up to his standerds and if he starts producing i will be happy but can u honestly say that u are satisfied with the play of kovelav so far?? everybody says look at the amazing stickhandling kovalev has and stuff like that,does really matter when u cant make a good play or score ure self? i see other players like nylander,leetch,lang,gonchar etc fit in just fine with their team so y cant kovalev do that? a good player shows skill than talks but here its the other way around!

im a habs fan and if he starts lighting it up or at least try hard and work hard like ryder and koivu, ill be happy, like anyother habs fan but right now im disapointed to say the least!

another thing is that IAM against the booing against kovy at the bell centre, that is wrong and no player should get bood!
Sorry that I told you to shut up. I'm as dissapointed in Kovalev's play than anyone could be, but for God's sake, it's been TEN games, 10 games, give him time before making a judgement. Kovalev is a world talent, he will find his game... and even if it doesn't, that trade was a good one; how could BG predict that?!? But hey, I'm sure he will find his game... patience.

Old
03-27-2004, 04:46 PM
oli500

Look I saw Alexander Perezhogin play last night and hes going to be an amazing player down the road. He reminds me of 2 current nhl'ers. Bulis and Mogilny. Hes got some amazing speed along with great hands and a great wrist shot that looks like mogilnys one. Hes also got awsome sped wich reminds me alot of bulis but has some great hands wich is something that bulis dosent have. In my opinion Alexander and josef Balej are two players that look very much alike skils wise but the only difference between those two are age. I beleive Perez is only 19 years old meanwile Balej is I believe turning 23 or 24 after this year. In my opinion Gainey made this trade because he knew he had some one that would be as good or even better than balej and who is also alot younger.

Old
03-27-2004, 10:52 PM
jcpenny

The difference between Perez and Balej is more on their style of play. Balej is a finesse player while Perez plays with heart a la Oleg Petrov.

Old
03-28-2004, 12:05 AM
Kirk Muller

Do we really need a thread on our board every time Balej gets a point, or sneezes, or cuts the cheese on the bench. He isn't our property anymore, its okay every so often to update what he is doing, but we've already had like 4 threads on him since being a Ranger.

Closed Thread