HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

Draft Day Is Here!!!!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-26-2009, 12:31 AM
  #1
braindead
Registered User
 
braindead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The cookie spoke
Country: Tibet
Posts: 2,756
vCash: 500
Draft Day Is Here!!!!

I'm not sure if we have a pure draft day thread so I'll throw this out. I also have come up with my own poor man's version of a draft class. It is fueled entirely by internet browsing and limited only by large doses of ignorance, lack of scouting skills and, of course, no live viewing of any prospect whatsoever.

1st Round – 11th Overall – Chris Kreider – Assuming Schroeder is gone and perhaps Glennie as well, and assuming Nashville doesn’t give away the farm to get Duchene at #2, I think a rare outside-his-comfort-zone pick by David Poile leads to Kreider. Super speed, good size and apparent scoring touch, dynamic combine results, fresh thinking in the interviews… it all adds up. The drawback is that his competition thus far against inferior high school talent makes it hard to get a read on him- expected to go 16-22. Preds gamble anyway.

2nd Round – 41st Overall – Phillip Paradis, C, Shawinigan – Good skater, good size, good net presence, good hair. What more could you want?

2nd Round – 42nd Overall – Jesse Blacker, D, Windsor
Assuming that DeHaan, Erixon, or Leddy are there, they get picked. Trouble is, they will be gone. No worries, this is the pick of the draft. Critics will say he was picked too high. Coached by former Pred Bob Boughner, he has great skating and has improved tremendously. All of this while playing in the shadow of Ryan Ellis. Look for the Preds to make this pick and then see a quote where they say they think he will be as good as Ellis. This is the classic Pred pick.

3rd Round – 70th Overall –, Anton Lander, F, SWE
Anton Lander is the pick if he is still on the board but he might be long gone—too bad since he could have the grit, determination, leadership, scoring and the slow feet of Peter Forsberg

3rd Round – 72nd Overall – Brian Dumoulin, D Headed to Michigan to play, Dumoulin is a great skater and a big boy. A Red Line sleeper for whatever that’s worth. Powerful shot and American to boot. USA's Shea Weber anyone?

4th Round – 98th Overall – Ben Hanowski, F, Minn HS Who can resist the goal scoring king of MN HS. Besides, he has been compared to Andrew Brunette, which would piss off Trotz, AND Worstfaceoffmanever gives him the nod in the greatest draft preview ever written.

4th Round – 102nd Overall – Sami Vatanen, D, Finland – Weighing in at roughly the average weight of any given Predator wife, he is still the reigning and undisputed VO2 Max Combine Champ! He also plays D like Tootoo plays forward… bowling ball style. Unlike Tootoo, he also is all about offense.

4th Round – 110th Overall – Kris Foucault, LW, Calgary Mishandled, mis-labeled, nearly missed his chance Foucault came out of seemingly nowhere to light the lamp regularly once acquired by Calgary. He may have a lot more going on, including better work ethic, than the label. Swing for the fences.


5th Round – 131st Overall – Levko Koper LW, Spokane– Speed and hockey sense are the two qualities most often mentioned. Plays big in big games but really is a third line checker waiting to keep Blake Gefferion company. Might be off the board way before the 5th round but, if not, he’s ours.

5th Round – 147th Overall – Juraj Holly, G, CZE Its goalie time!!!! Why? Because we pick goalies. This one is from the land of Vokoun. Don’t ask more. Just select.

7th Round – 191st Overall – Pekka Jormakka, D Finland – Once again proving that, given a choice, David Poile would like to have another Pekka. This is a pocket-size Pekka unlike his current huge Pekka. This small Pekka could play in the nhl if size didn’t matter. Maybe size matters but, hey, it’s the 7th round.

7th Round – 201st Overall – Thomas Brandl, C, Landshut Cannibals – Two thoughts: We need another German player and who better to be a Predator than a Cannibal? As a plus, he shows some potential and determination. As a minus, he is yet another pint-sized prospect.

braindead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2009, 02:27 AM
  #2
worstfaceoffmanever
What's the Pred say?
 
worstfaceoffmanever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Country: United States
Posts: 12,396
vCash: 500
Absolutely DO NOT pick Kreider at 11. If he's the guy you want, you trade down to grab him and get more assets. He'll still be there on down the board. He probably won't make it past the Rangers, though.

Something about Paradis always bugged me. He kinda looks like this guy I knew in high school. We may have to trade up to get him if that's who we want, which I don't think it is - Poile avoids the Q like the plague at the draft table.

Vatanen's a good pick at that position. I liked what I saw at the U18s.

If given the choice between Hanowski and Anders Lee, I'll take Lee, but I'd like to have both if we could swing it.

I think Leddy will be there at 41, we should take him if we take a defender with that first pick. Blacker's not bad, though.

Lander's an interesting pick. A bit of a gamble and fell like a rock during the season. I'm not sure I would take the risk.

I think Koper is gone before the 5th round. We might could score Brandon Kozun, though, if people have reservations on him because of his size.

I've honestly never heard of Duomolin. Give me Brodie Melnychuk instead at that point, or Tyson Barrie.

Juraj Holly sucks. We have four potential NHL netminders in our system, plus Rinne, we have little need of another one. Wait till next year.


And before I forget...





See you on the beach, ladies!


Last edited by worstfaceoffmanever: 06-26-2009 at 02:43 AM.
worstfaceoffmanever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2009, 07:42 AM
  #3
WeThreeKings
Registered User
 
WeThreeKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 32,129
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
I just did a mock draft as the Nashville Predators over on another website, I'm a Habs fan but I did the best I could with the knowledge I have of your team.. So this is how I did.. My primary focus was making the Predators a harder team to play against and have more skill up front..

11th overall - I selected Jacob Josefson. I think that he will have a similar impact to Patrik Berglund in St. Louis. I think that with Legwand leading the way, he'd make a great one-two punch down the middle in Nashville filled with two players who can score but also not hurt you in defensively.. think of a less offensive Datsyuk-Zetterberg combo in Detroit.

41st overall - I selected Ryan O'Reilly - Some scouts think he could slip into the first round and I agree with them. I think he'd be a great player that grinds it out along the board, leads by example, leaves it all on the ice and chips in the timely goal and assist.

42nd overall - I selected Toni Rajala - With Radulov gone from Nashville for the time being, I think that Nashville lacks a pure offensive prospect. With the size already drafted I felt like it would be a comfortable pick to draft him. He'd be surrounded by strength, size and would be given the room to put his offensive talent to work.

70th overall - I selected Seth Hegelson - Nashville is loaded with good two-way defensive talent.. Franson, Weber, Suter, Klein, etc. etc. so I thought a stay at home, bruising defenceman from the states would be a good pick here. Someone who can play with Franson, allow him to be free wheeling offensively and know he's not going to get caught.

72nd overall - I selected Alexander Fallstrom. - A pure powerforward, passed over in last years draft. He's going to do it all, throw hits, score goals, make space and set up plays.

WeThreeKings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2009, 08:17 AM
  #4
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod
 
barrytrotzsneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 31,002
vCash: 500
i like wethree's draft better than braindead's....much better, in fact

Although, that could be due to the fact that taking Kreider without moving down would be one of the worst draft decisions we've made in our history...there's a lot of teams that would love to move up the five picks to take Schroeder or Josefson, or even one of the defenseman that will be left, and I'd imagine we could get a decent chip out of it if we decided to do that. Besides, if we were going to move down, i'd rather look at a guy like Zack Kassian, or go even a bit further and nab Carter Ashton

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2009, 10:33 AM
  #5
braindead
Registered User
 
braindead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The cookie spoke
Country: Tibet
Posts: 2,756
vCash: 500
Well, here is my defense:

Between WFME, We3 and me you have the following respective choices:

Ashton Carter
Jacob Josefson
Chris Kreider

I believe all 3 of us assume Schroeder and Glennie are gone. I think all three of us would take either of those guys if available- I certainly would. In that scenario where those two guys are gone, you could pick a d-man or trade down and hope to pick up one of the 3 listed above but if you look at trade down opportunities (ie who likely has an interest in moving up and who has a 2nd round pick and a mid-teen 1st round), choices are limited AND you risk losing your guy. So on a pure basis of which one of the three guys above do I want, it's an easy Kreider choice for me. Josefson would be last by a healthy margin. Josefson looks like a repeat of the responsible, two way low-scoring Legwand. I don't think we need that one-two punch and we also have Wilson. But only time will tell which one is right. By the way, I would hate a Kassian pick.

braindead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2009, 10:42 AM
  #6
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod
 
barrytrotzsneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 31,002
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead View Post
Well, here is my defense:

Between WFME, We3 and me you have the following respective choices:

Ashton Carter
Jacob Josefson
Chris Kreider

I believe all 3 of us assume Schroeder and Glennie are gone. I think all three of us would take either of those guys if available- I certainly would. In that scenario where those two guys are gone, you could pick a d-man or trade down and hope to pick up one of the 3 listed above but if you look at trade down opportunities (ie who likely has an interest in moving up and who has a 2nd round pick and a mid-teen 1st round), choices are limited AND you risk losing your guy. So on a pure basis of which one of the three guys above do I want, it's an easy Kreider choice for me. Josefson would be last by a healthy margin. Josefson looks like a repeat of the responsible, two way low-scoring Legwand. I don't think we need that one-two punch and we also have Wilson. But only time will tell which one is right. By the way, I would hate a Kassian pick.

I don't think Schroeder or Glennie will be gone at 11, actually. In fact, I'd be nearly shocked if one or both isn't still there. Edmonton is the only threat to take Glennie, and they seem to be leaning toward a defenseman as their preference. Here's a quick mock of the top ten, from my honest opinion:

1. Tavares\Hedman
2 Hedman\Tavares
3. Duchesne
4. Kane
5. Schenn
6. OEL
7. Kadri
8. MSP
9. Cowan
10. Kulikov

I think that Glennie, who i really like as a Hartnell clone, might go to Edmonton...but unless Minnesota trades up to jump us, I think Schroeder will be there.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2009, 10:45 AM
  #7
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD
 
BigFatCat999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Campbell, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 9,856
vCash: 500
Or I could see Nashville Play Minnesota and make a deal with them to move down for a player they see as an equal value to Schroeder and Glennie.

BigFatCat999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2009, 10:55 AM
  #8
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod
 
barrytrotzsneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 31,002
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatCat999 View Post
Or I could see Nashville Play Minnesota and make a deal with them to move down for a player they see as an equal value to Schroeder and Glennie.
we already have their second round pick, i'm not sure what they could offer to get us to swap spots.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2009, 11:07 AM
  #9
braindead
Registered User
 
braindead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The cookie spoke
Country: Tibet
Posts: 2,756
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrytrotzsneck View Post
I don't think Schroeder or Glennie will be gone at 11, actually. In fact, I'd be nearly shocked if one or both isn't still there. Edmonton is the only threat to take Glennie, and they seem to be leaning toward a defenseman as their preference. Here's a quick mock of the top ten, from my honest opinion:

1. Tavares\Hedman
2 Hedman\Tavares
3. Duchesne
4. Kane
5. Schenn
6. OEL
7. Kadri
8. MSP
9. Cowan
10. Kulikov

I think that Glennie, who i really like as a Hartnell clone, might go to Edmonton...but unless Minnesota trades up to jump us, I think Schroeder will be there.
I hope you are right. I think Kadri and OEL will drop out of the top 10. If that scenario plays out then it is probably Dallas with Schroeder and Edmonton with Glennie. I still wonder if there isn't a remote chance that we trade with Tampa and take Duchesne-- my head tells me they would take Hedman if he is there at #2 but they just seem flaky about... everything. If Tavares is available at #2, I think Poile makes a run at it but I doubt he ponies up enough to get it done.

braindead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2009, 11:23 AM
  #10
worstfaceoffmanever
What's the Pred say?
 
worstfaceoffmanever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Country: United States
Posts: 12,396
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrytrotzsneck View Post
I don't think Schroeder or Glennie will be gone at 11, actually. In fact, I'd be nearly shocked if one or both isn't still there. Edmonton is the only threat to take Glennie, and they seem to be leaning toward a defenseman as their preference. Here's a quick mock of the top ten, from my honest opinion:

1. Tavares\Hedman
2 Hedman\Tavares
3. Duchesne
4. Kane
5. Schenn
6. OEL
7. Kadri
8. MSP
9. Cowan
10. Kulikov

I think that Glennie, who i really like as a Hartnell clone, might go to Edmonton...but unless Minnesota trades up to jump us, I think Schroeder will be there.
Nice to see people aren't buying the OEL hype. No way he or Kadri goes that high. Kadri goes to Ottawa at 9 most likely, they're pretty high on him. I think Ekman-Larsson will drop out of the top ten.

Dallas will have a hard time ignoring Schroeder, and the Oilers don't need more defensemen at 10 when they already have a deeper pipeline than we do. They'll likely be going for a forward.

Pääjärvi-Svensson shouldn't fall that far, I would be really surprised if he did, and I think we ought to try to trade up and get him if that's the case.

worstfaceoffmanever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2009, 11:28 AM
  #11
worstfaceoffmanever
What's the Pred say?
 
worstfaceoffmanever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Country: United States
Posts: 12,396
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
I just did a mock draft as the Nashville Predators over on another website, I'm a Habs fan but I did the best I could with the knowledge I have of your team.. So this is how I did.. My primary focus was making the Predators a harder team to play against and have more skill up front..

11th overall - I selected Jacob Josefson. I think that he will have a similar impact to Patrik Berglund in St. Louis. I think that with Legwand leading the way, he'd make a great one-two punch down the middle in Nashville filled with two players who can score but also not hurt you in defensively.. think of a less offensive Datsyuk-Zetterberg combo in Detroit.

41st overall - I selected Ryan O'Reilly - Some scouts think he could slip into the first round and I agree with them. I think he'd be a great player that grinds it out along the board, leads by example, leaves it all on the ice and chips in the timely goal and assist.

42nd overall - I selected Toni Rajala - With Radulov gone from Nashville for the time being, I think that Nashville lacks a pure offensive prospect. With the size already drafted I felt like it would be a comfortable pick to draft him. He'd be surrounded by strength, size and would be given the room to put his offensive talent to work.

70th overall - I selected Seth Hegelson - Nashville is loaded with good two-way defensive talent.. Franson, Weber, Suter, Klein, etc. etc. so I thought a stay at home, bruising defenceman from the states would be a good pick here. Someone who can play with Franson, allow him to be free wheeling offensively and know he's not going to get caught.

72nd overall - I selected Alexander Fallstrom. - A pure powerforward, passed over in last years draft. He's going to do it all, throw hits, score goals, make space and set up plays.
That's not bad. Not as many wingers as I might like, but still a solid class. Comparing Josefson to Patrik Berglund is a pretty bold statement, even at this stage of their careers.

After seeing him at the U20s and the U18s, I'm still not sold on Rajala. He has some pretty major skating issues and is softer than washed money.

worstfaceoffmanever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2009, 11:34 AM
  #12
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod
 
barrytrotzsneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 31,002
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by worstfaceoffmanever View Post
Nice to see people aren't buying the OEL hype. No way he or Kadri goes that high. Kadri goes to Ottawa at 9 most likely, they're pretty high on him. I think Ekman-Larsson will drop out of the top ten.

Dallas will have a hard time ignoring Schroeder, and the Oilers don't need more defensemen at 10 when they already have a deeper pipeline than we do. They'll likely be going for a forward.

Pääjärvi-Svensson shouldn't fall that far, I would be really surprised if he did, and I think we ought to try to trade up and get him if that's the case.

Kadri seems like the type of player Burke loves though, assuming the Leafs pick at seven...remember he took Bobby Ryan at number 2 when he was supposed to go in the 4-6 range. A lot of these picks are based on things I've read around here from the fanbases...Phoenix fans seem convinced that they're taking OEL based on what they've heard, and Edmonton really likes both OEL and Kulikov.

I do believe MSP will fall, and I truly don't want anything to do with him. I think he's got the biggest bust potential in the top ten.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2009, 01:22 PM
  #13
braindead
Registered User
 
braindead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The cookie spoke
Country: Tibet
Posts: 2,756
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by worstfaceoffmanever View Post
I've honestly never heard of Duomolin. Give me Brodie Melnychuk instead at that point, or Tyson Barrie.
Some info:

Redline sleeper choice in June ("6'3" 195 big, powerful, quick feet, booming shot")

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hocke...fensemen_N.htm

Central Scouting (#61 N/A skater, BC commitment)
http://www.nhl.com/ice/draftprospect....htm?dpid=5753

More info from Maine Hockey Journal (Only Tier III Junior A combine invitee, EJHL defensive player of the year,)

http://mainehockeyjournal.com/2009/0...e-nhl-combine/


Another article that includes combine results info (first in body fat, tied for first in wing span third in anaerobic fitness/ mean power)

http://www.journaltribune.com/articl...4425440797.txt

TSN #51 (ISS summary and scouting rankings included)

http://www.tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?fid=11898

braindead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2009, 01:22 PM
  #14
IdealisticSniper
Registered User
 
IdealisticSniper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 8,715
vCash: 500
As to not start a new thread and from what the NSH blogger is saying...

What do the preds need and what would it take for the Lightning to get the number 11 from you guys realistically?

IdealisticSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2009, 01:41 PM
  #15
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod
 
barrytrotzsneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 31,002
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealisticSniper View Post
As to not start a new thread and from what the NSH blogger is saying...

What do the preds need and what would it take for the Lightning to get the number 11 from you guys realistically?
the only player on the lightning's roster, outside of the obviously untouchable stamkos, would be martin st louis...and i can't imagine the predators wanting to take on his salary. I think this rumor is much more likely revolving around the Predators wanting the number 2.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2009, 01:46 PM
  #16
IdealisticSniper
Registered User
 
IdealisticSniper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 8,715
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrytrotzsneck View Post
the only player on the lightning's roster, outside of the obviously untouchable stamkos, would be martin st louis...and i can't imagine the predators wanting to take on his salary. I think this rumor is much more likely revolving around the Predators wanting the number 2.
What if it was for picks and prospects? Like #32+#52+Dana Tyrell or something of that nature?

IdealisticSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2009, 01:49 PM
  #17
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod
 
barrytrotzsneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 31,002
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealisticSniper View Post
What if it was for picks and prospects? Like #32+#52+Dana Tyrell or something of that nature?
we already have the most picks in the draft with 12, with most of those being in the top of the draft. I can't see another second round pick and dana tyrell as being enough to entice the predators into dropping out of the first round. the predators need to pull an impact player out of this draft, and even if they don't get the second, there will likely still be a potentially very good player at 11.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2009, 07:37 PM
  #18
worstfaceoffmanever
What's the Pred say?
 
worstfaceoffmanever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Country: United States
Posts: 12,396
vCash: 500
Get us Schroeder, David.

worstfaceoffmanever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2009, 07:45 PM
  #19
Lucbourdon
Kefka cheers for Van
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 38,826
vCash: 50
Ellis fantastic pick

Lucbourdon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2009, 07:47 PM
  #20
dulzhok
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 3,528
vCash: 500
Poile sucks so bad at drafting forwards that he's afraid to even try...

He uses the same philosophy on trading.

dulzhok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2009, 07:47 PM
  #21
worstfaceoffmanever
What's the Pred say?
 
worstfaceoffmanever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Country: United States
Posts: 12,396
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucbourdon View Post
Ellis fantastic pick
No it isn't. We just drafted Ville Koistinen.

worstfaceoffmanever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2009, 07:50 PM
  #22
tulsytrid1
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Murfreesbo Tennessee
Country: United States
Posts: 1,487
vCash: 500
Ugh!

tulsytrid1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2009, 07:59 PM
  #23
golfmade
Go Preds Go
 
golfmade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Taiwan
Country: Taiwan
Posts: 19,460
vCash: 500
Plenty of forwards available and we draft a 5'9" defense man with the 11th...

golfmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2009, 08:04 PM
  #24
dulzhok
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 3,528
vCash: 500
Unless we plan on trading one of Blum, Hamhuis, Weber, Josi, Franson, Suzler, Suter, Ellis for serious offensive power this is just


Last edited by dulzhok: 06-26-2009 at 08:14 PM.
dulzhok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2009, 08:52 PM
  #25
Jarnberg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Nashville
Country: United States
Posts: 5,479
vCash: 500
The draft party in Rivergate let out a huge sigh when the pick was made. Not alot of happy people.

Jarnberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.