Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Finland
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

David Schneider

Old
07-01-2009, 02:58 AM
Trudel

vCash: 500
David Schneider

Ambri-Piotta (team from switzerland) has signed David Schneider. He played several years in Finland. I see his stats are not bad, but stats doesn't speaks the whole story....
what can you tell me about him, his strenghts and weaknesses? Skating, shot, engagement etc.
Thanks

Trudel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-01-2009, 11:01 AM
Tony Piscotta
Hockey's Future Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trudel View Post
Ambri-Piotta (team from switzerland) has signed David Schneider. He played several years in Finland. I see his stats are not bad, but stats doesn't speaks the whole story....
what can you tell me about him, his strenghts and weaknesses? Skating, shot, engagement etc.
Thanks

Cerebral and slightly undersized defensemen who made a name for himself in Finland on the SM-Liiga championship team in HPK. He was either the second or third highest point getter that season among defensemen and as a result of that season was signed by the St. Louis Blues to a 2-way contract.

I forget whether he was injured or just demoted to the AHL that. I believe he split last season between Finland and Sweden.

Tony Piscotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Ciccarelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyVP View Post
He was either the second or third highest point getter that season among defensemen
Second highest in HPK after Mäenpää who scored 40 points. 14th highest scoring dman in the league.

I have no doubt he will do great in NLA type of coast to coast hockey. Or atleast he will score high.

Ciccarelli is offline   Reply With Quote