HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

Patrick Jarrett

Closed Thread

Old
03-28-2004, 02:32 PM
flip588

vCash: 500
Patrick Jarrett

Not sure if you guys are aware but Mr. Dedication, Patrick Jarrett has six goals in six games in his series against Guelph, including two in the sixth game where the Attack faced elimination. Captain Patty is proving himself here in Owen Sound, yet is not hyped at all. Just thought I'd let you know how well he was doing.

Old
03-28-2004, 02:47 PM
SmokeyClause

Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Quote:
Originally Posted by flip588
Not sure if you guys are aware but Mr. Dedication, Patrick Jarrett has six goals in six games in his series against Guelph, including two in the sixth game where the Attack faced elimination. Captain Patty is proving himself here in Owen Sound, yet is not hyped at all. Just thought I'd let you know how well he was doing.
I like the effort the kid brings. He's overcame heart problems and hopefully he'll have a wonderful year.

Old
03-28-2004, 04:26 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

as i mentioned in the prospects thread, i think you'll see darche, classen and lundbohm gone from milwaukee, next year. maybe even more. segal, jarrett, koalska, hendricks and maybe setzinger(unless the rumors that he won't play in NA unless it's in the NHL are true) will take their place. Gamache and Upshall could be in Nashville, as could shishkanov.

Closed Thread