HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Change

Old
07-02-2009, 01:10 AM
habsfanwpg27*

vCash: 500
Change

Well 24 hrs ago we were all waiting for today to come and to see what changes would happen. We all knew something would happen due to the fact half our team are/were ufa's. I honeslty don't know how I feel about our team today, we completely have a new identity. It's weird, Koivu... gone Tangs... Gone Higgins.. Gone and so on. We have a new quick first line which will be interesting to watch. But.. is that enough? Our second line.. is the same as last year, I guess just insert random(s) through out the year to try and play with pleks and hope something happens. But unno I know i'm rambling.. But people are gonna look back at today and today was the day that we started on a new path for greatness? bust? will find out soon enough. The second line worrys me tho, I REALLY hope kovy gets resigned because as someone stated earlier in a wierd way he'll be the tell if we improved or just went sideways. But who knows what tomorrow could hold. Because no one saw today ending up how it did.

And For Komi...... Go **** Yourself! I don't wanna hear the "business" part of the game, you have to respect the game and the team you played for. Sign with our greatest rival next to boston? Mannn I thought chara got booed hard when he came to the Bell Centre, I hope you put the puck on camellarie's stick and I'll just let him finish the rest.

habsfanwpg27* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-02-2009, 01:12 AM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

Thing have to change!

Analyzer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-02-2009, 06:10 AM
mbison7

Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfanwpg27 View Post
Well 24 hrs ago we were all waiting for today to come and to see what changes would happen. We all knew something would happen due to the fact half our team are/were ufa's. I honeslty don't know how I feel about our team today, we completely have a new identity. It's weird, Koivu... gone Tangs... Gone Higgins.. Gone and so on. We have a new quick first line which will be interesting to watch. But.. is that enough? Our second line.. is the same as last year, I guess just insert random(s) through out the year to try and play with pleks and hope something happens. But unno I know i'm rambling.. But people are gonna look back at today and today was the day that we started on a new path for greatness? bust? will find out soon enough. The second line worrys me tho, I REALLY hope kovy gets resigned because as someone stated earlier in a wierd way he'll be the tell if we improved or just went sideways. But who knows what tomorrow could hold. Because no one saw today ending up how it did.

And For Komi...... Go **** Yourself! I don't wanna hear the "business" part of the game, you have to respect the game and the team you played for. Sign with our greatest rival next to boston? Mannn I thought chara got booed hard when he came to the Bell Centre, I hope you put the puck on camellarie's stick and I'll just let him finish the rest.
Gainey said he is done with free agency but he still wants to add big gritty players maybe there is some trades in the works for pleks and AK46

mbison7 is offline   Reply With Quote