HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Boedker to Leafs

Old
07-04-2009, 05:25 PM
Professor Dangles

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombernack View Post
Amateur. Toews got 318 by himself.
Yeah, it was my first time playing the full season on difficult I borrowed the game off a friend last week since I haven't had the money to go out and buy it.

NHL 10 in September <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by daethfromabove1979 View Post
i'd still take boedker over hodgson.. if boedker was still in the ohl last year i bet his numbers would have been better than cody's.. not taking anything away from hodgson who had a great year but i still like boedker more and wish he wasn't in the nhl last year
That's pushing it a little, as high as I am on Boedker I think that anyone would take Cody Hodgson over him in a second.

Professor Dangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Dirtbags

my buddy was on a plane to ottawa last summer for army and ended up sitting beside boedker who was on his way to ottawa for the draft. he asked him if he wanted to become a maple leaf (because of his projected position) and boedker said that toronto was the last place in the league that he wanted to play because of the media... i hated hearing this but it's an interesting piece of info.

Dirtbags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2009, 07:38 PM
Canad93

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsWolverinesUSA View Post
Boedker is a 2008 top 10 pick who had a successful rookie season the year after he was drafted.

Schenn is a 2008 top 10 pick who had a successful rookie season the year after he was drafted.

Who do you think the Yotes would demand for Boedker if they were forced to deal him?
Leafs passed on Boedker for Schenn, so obviously that wouldn't work...

Canad93 is offline   Reply With Quote