HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Coca Cola Zero Fan First Game Returning Sept. 16 - Did You WIN?! Post your victories!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-04-2009, 10:22 PM
  #201
Bills09
Registered User
 
Bills09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Pickering, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,649
vCash: 500
says there doing another draw august 13?
is that for phase one still or phase 2?

Bills09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:24 PM
  #202
Acekicker123
Registered User
 
Acekicker123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,512
vCash: 500
Haha I won two tickets.

Acekicker123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:24 PM
  #203
markryan
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Cambridge
Country: Canada
Posts: 15
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to markryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills09 View Post
says there doing another draw august 13?
is that for phase one still or phase 2?
it would be for phase 1.....phase 2 draw isnt until sept 1

markryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:24 PM
  #204
TMLeafer
Moderator
______________
 
TMLeafer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hockey Mecca, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,595
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills09 View Post
says there doing another draw august 13?
is that for phase one still or phase 2?
Yeah I read that too. Phase 1 I'm guessing?

I want tickets!

TMLeafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:24 PM
  #205
joshstorey7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 89
vCash: 500
phase two ends aug 31, so thatd b wierd if it was for that.... unless there splitting the draws up

joshstorey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:26 PM
  #206
Kyo
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Mississauga, ON.
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,115
vCash: 500
I had 2 tries as well since i entered with my gf's email. =.=

Here's to everyone else that lost that we'll win during their second round of drawing.

And dammit Ace you seem to always be so lucky :p

Kyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:26 PM
  #207
markryan
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Cambridge
Country: Canada
Posts: 15
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to markryan
to those who won: pr00f. since there hasnt been proof, im not calling you a lier, lets see a screen shot. white out the link so we cant take it lol

markryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:27 PM
  #208
Scoogs
Registered User
 
Scoogs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,034
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Scoogs
I lost, and my bro did too.

Scoogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:27 PM
  #209
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service
 
Watsatheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,012
vCash: 50
Yeah I lost too. I guess it's only fair seeing I got front row plats last year.

Watsatheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:27 PM
  #210
markryan
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Cambridge
Country: Canada
Posts: 15
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to markryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by YLC View Post
I had 2 tries as well since i entered with my gf's email. =.=

Here's to everyone else that lost that we'll win during their second round of drawing.

And dammit Ace you seem to always be so lucky :p
If you did it on the same comp at the same time............you got DQ'd

markryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:27 PM
  #211
joshstorey7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 89
vCash: 500
CONGRATS!!! TO ALL THAT WON

I better on the 13th lol

joshstorey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:28 PM
  #212
Cosmic Shame
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 361
vCash: 500
I got tickets to Section 119, row 14... in the gold section

Cosmic Shame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:28 PM
  #213
joshstorey7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 89
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by markryan View Post
If you did it on the same comp at the same time............you got DQ'd
He didnt get DQ'd i had 4 family on this computer last yr..... if you read the rules its one entry per email.

joshstorey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:29 PM
  #214
Scoogs
Registered User
 
Scoogs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,034
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Scoogs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
Yeah I lost too. I guess it's only fair seeing I got front row plats last year.
Yeah, me too. I wonder if they take that into account? Have the names of the top winners from last year.

Bah.

Scoogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:30 PM
  #215
Kyo
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Mississauga, ON.
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,115
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Shame View Post
I got tickets to Section 119, row 14... in the gold section
You lucky *******

Kyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:30 PM
  #216
Kessick
Registered User
 
Kessick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Hockey Universe, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,163
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Shame View Post
I got tickets to Section 119, row 14... in the gold section
We're in 108, row 18.

Congrats. And thanks to everyone for helping with the codes.

Kessick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:31 PM
  #217
Acekicker123
Registered User
 
Acekicker123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,512
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by YLC View Post
I had 2 tries as well since i entered with my gf's email. =.=

Here's to everyone else that lost that we'll win during their second round of drawing.

And dammit Ace you seem to always be so lucky :p
Haha didn't win last year.

Acekicker123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:31 PM
  #218
markryan
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Cambridge
Country: Canada
Posts: 15
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to markryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshstorey7 View Post
He didnt get DQ'd i had 4 family on this computer last yr..... if you read the rules its one entry per email.
"User Profiles must be created using a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. Entries within the same Method of Entry by the same person using multiple e-mail accounts or using any device to play multiple times or as multiple contestants will result in disqualification"

markryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:32 PM
  #219
Ryan52
Registered User
 
Ryan52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 505
vCash: 500
i REALLY hope i win next draw
i lost last year with all the codes, and lost the draw tonight
heres to all leaf fans who have never been able to make it to a game! hopefully we win during the next draw

Ryan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:33 PM
  #220
joshstorey7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 89
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by markryan View Post
"User Profiles must be created using a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. Entries within the same Method of Entry by the same person using multiple e-mail accounts or using any device to play multiple times or as multiple contestants will result in disqualification"
DUH READ WHAT U WROTE!!!!


Method of Entry by the same person using multiple e-mail accounts or using any device to play multiple times or as multiple contestants will result in disqualificatio


Therefore if you have 2 ppl different names! it doesnt matter, and like i said i did it alst yr and the same rules applied

joshstorey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:34 PM
  #221
MaximAmirian
Registered User
 
MaximAmirian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Country: Iran
Posts: 438
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan52 View Post
i REALLY hope i win next draw
i lost last year with all the codes, and lost the draw tonight
heres to all leaf fans who have never been able to make it to a game! hopefully we win during the next draw
I hope

MaximAmirian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:36 PM
  #222
markryan
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Cambridge
Country: Canada
Posts: 15
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to markryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshstorey7 View Post
DUH READ WHAT U WROTE!!!!


Method of Entry by the same person using multiple e-mail accounts or using any device to play multiple times or as multiple contestants will result in disqualificatio


Therefore if you have 2 ppl different names! it doesnt matter, and like i said i did it alst yr and the same rules applied
some people arent too bright and would use their own name multiple times......

markryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:37 PM
  #223
MickKaine
Registered User
 
MickKaine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 431
vCash: 500
If you recieve no email, does that mean you got disqualified?

MickKaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:37 PM
  #224
joshstorey7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 89
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by markryan View Post
some people arent too bright and would use their own name multiple times......
Lol the sad thing is thats true... tsk tsk tsk

joshstorey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:37 PM
  #225
Kyo
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Mississauga, ON.
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,115
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by markryan View Post
some people arent too bright and would use their own name multiple times......
Obviously when i said i used my gf's email i used her name as well.

Kyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:25 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.