HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Who do you guys think is the most "mobile" player in the NHL?

Closed Thread

Old
03-31-2004, 04:22 AM
quat
intheDanRusseljungle

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to quat
Neids is a freak... but I've been awfully impressed with Geoff Sanderson as of late. The guy is a freakin rocket, and at times I actually fear that he's going to damage himself going directly into the end boards melting ice... heh. Don't even know if he skate backwards

Couple others in the West I'm more familiar with would be, Modano, Jovanovski...er, dude with broken ankle from San Jose, Park, er... that's good for now.

Old
03-31-2004, 06:31 AM
s7ark
LeonTheProfessional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano = God
I'll have to add my homer post here; Sergei Zubov for me. At the age of 33 and with 992 games under his belt, Sergei Zubov logs like 30 minutes a night while smoking like a mad man, the guy smokes like a pack per day. He never gets tired.. I can also guarentee you that Sergei Zubov is the least hit played in the entire NHL.. Furthermore, while speed isn't his best attribute, he still skates circle's around defensemen whenever he feels like it..

Here's what Billy G said about him on BAD radio about a week ago:
First of all, Zubov almost smokes as much as Leetch or Kolzig (both have been known to enjoy 2 packs in a day/night), and he still moves well for a 33 year old!

I also agree with Niedermayer. I remember watching an interview (for NHL cool shots or some crap) with Rafalski who said Scotty was "absolutely the best player I have ever played with... smoothest skater... scary how strong the guy is on the puck..." etc. He is everywhere.

Old
03-31-2004, 07:05 AM
Timmy1973

No shouts out for Martin Straka? I always thought he was a guy with pretty good wheels and can play in all situations. The poor guy can't seem to stay healthy lately though.

Old
03-31-2004, 07:38 AM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

From the Preds I'd go with Zidlicky

Old
03-31-2004, 07:50 AM
Beer Leaguer

Leetch hands down when all is considered.

Closed Thread