HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

JJ is Getting Tossed Around....

Closed Thread

Old
07-16-2009, 06:38 PM
DaAnimal

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doughty Number 8 View Post
I can say, as a Kings fan, I am so glad that this team and Wayne prevented the Leafs from advancing to the Stanley Cup final, thus continuing the years of futility.
Agreed

Old
07-16-2009, 06:39 PM
tantrum4*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottkmlps View Post
Now try living in Canada and having to deal with that **** on a daily basis. In British Columbia you have the Canucks fans doing the Leafs fans job for them. It drives me ****ing nuts.
OH MAN I HEAR YOU!!!! I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!! Never thought I'd agree with somebody from Kamloops since I live in Kelowna (kinda like the Kings/Ducks rivalry), but man you hit the nail on the head! Canucks fans in BC are the WORST!!!!!

Old
07-16-2009, 06:41 PM
saintsnsoldiers
The Nolanator

I think what or were I was going with the thread was, I found it interesting that a team would not want a player of JMFJ caliber or potential. Plus reading some of the remarks why were a bit funny. JJ will kill then we will be dealing with tons of trade threads like JJ for Gill.

Old
07-16-2009, 06:48 PM
not tellin*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bunny Foo Foo View Post
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait...what?
LOL. perfect.

Old
07-16-2009, 07:01 PM
Defgarden

Didn't Tie Domi get angry at some fan while in the Penalty Box, squirt him with his water bottle, then the fan jumped in there and they started fighting right then and there? That's what I want Jack to do to those squabblish sullen swashbucklers in the south (of Canada).

Bear with me, it's been insanely hot all week, and I spend much of my work day out in the sun. It's making me a bit loopy.

Old
07-16-2009, 08:07 PM
Scottkmlps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defgarden View Post
Didn't Tie Domi get angry at some fan while in the Penalty Box, squirt him with his water bottle, then the fan jumped in there and they started fighting right then and there? That's what I want Jack to do to those squabblish sullen swashbucklers in the south (of Canada).

Bear with me, it's been insanely hot all week, and I spend much of my work day out in the sun. It's making me a bit loopy.
I believe that was in Philly. The glass behind the penalty box came lose and he fell into the box with Domi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcgivAeVlI4&feature=fvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QECEs...eature=related

Old
07-16-2009, 08:10 PM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 3578
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Quote:

“Every good army needs a couple of criminals.” - Dean Lombardi
Old
07-16-2009, 08:16 PM
Scottkmlps

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrum4 View Post
OH MAN I HEAR YOU!!!! I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!! Never thought I'd agree with somebody from Kamloops since I live in Kelowna (kinda like the Kings/Ducks rivalry), but man you hit the nail on the head! Canucks fans in BC are the WORST!!!!!
The Blazers have sucked for so long, while the Rockets always stay good. So yeah, it is like the Kings/Ducks rivalry, which I'm sure you can guess which team would represent the Kings (Well, up until next season, I hope). Such a shame too, cause the Blazers used to be the model CHL franchise. I only go to games now when teams of Kings prospects are playing.

Old
07-16-2009, 10:10 PM
KingsRule

Send a message via AIM to KingsRule
Quote:
I don't care what a bunch of frozen fruitloops in Tooty-fruity Toronto think about our player. KILL JACK KILL!! THIRST FOR BLOOD!! PULL A DOMI AND JUMP IN THE STANDS AND BEAT THEIR CANADIAN FACES TO THE YUKON!!
post of the year

Old
07-16-2009, 11:15 PM
Mattias

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrum4 View Post
2 Kings fans are from Kamloops

Old
07-16-2009, 11:38 PM
Reaper45

Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
BFD man, BFD.

Old
07-17-2009, 12:08 AM
aegwillnotwinthecup*

I wouldn't worry too much about what Leafs' fans think. They believe their defensive core is one of the best in the league, consisting of Markov-less Komisarek, Pronger-less Beauchemin, and of course, the savior of the franchise, shutdown defensive defenseman prodigy Luke Schenn.

Old
07-19-2009, 06:48 PM
LAX attack*

Send a message via AIM to LAX attack*
Dont look now, but the Maple Leafs fans are saying that Kadri is close to or equal DUCHENE

Old
07-19-2009, 07:07 PM
TonySCV
One More Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doughty Number 8 View Post
Dont look now, but the Maple Leafs fans are saying that Kadri is close to or equal DUCHENE
Oh go ahead and look.. meanwhile this thread isn't really relevant anymore given Jack has re-signed. Hopefully it'll be a good month or so before the ridiculous trade proposals come rolling in again.

- T

Closed Thread