HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Petition against Videotron

Old
07-21-2009, 06:40 PM
CrossCheck

vCash: 500
Petition against Videotron

Hi guys,

Last year, Videotron took out their NHL Center Ice forfait and joined all 3 forfait together (MLB, NHL and NFL) for the amount of 30$ a month on a 12 months contract instead of 200$ just for the hockey package... That's almost 400$ a year to watch freaking hockey games!!!

After using the 200$ forfait the year before, I was absolutly insulted that they almost doubled the price for the 2008-2009 season. And I let them know!

I wrote to the customer service, then to the director of the customer service and finally to the programmation director... They didn't give me a sh_t even though Bell, their main competition, were still offering the same NHL package for 200$...

So I'm asking for your help. EVERYBODY with Videotron membership should send them a letter (E-mail) asking them to at least offer the same price as their main competitor and threat them to go back to Bell...

We need to make our rights respected...

My mail is already gone...

Wanna join?

CrossCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2009, 06:45 PM
Kafka

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCheck View Post
Hi guys,

Last year, Videotron took out their NHL Center Ice forfait and joined all 3 forfait together (MLB, NHL and NFL) for the amount of 30$ a month on a 12 months contract instead of 200$ just for the hockey package... That's almost 400$ a year to watch freaking hockey games!!!

After using the 200$ forfait the year before, I was absolutly insulted that they almost doubled the price for the 2008-2009 season. And I let them know!

I wrote to the customer service, then to the director of the customer service and finally to the programmation director... They didn't give me a sh_t even though Bell, their main competition, were still offering the same NHL package for 200$...

So I'm asking for your help. EVERYBODY with Videotron membership should send them a letter (E-mail) asking them to at least offer the same price as their main competitor and threat them to go back to Bell...

We need to make our rights respected...

My mail is already gone...

Wanna join?
Stupid thread. Our economical system is not communism but capitalism. Wanna get what you want? Call Videotron, and tell them you are leaving for the competition because of that offer. If they don't give you a discount, then CHANGE to an other company. Not only will you get what you want, but you will have done it the right way.

A petition is useless.

Kafka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2009, 06:54 PM
HabsUnited

At least what you want is available on Videotron. I've been jonesing for Setanta Sports for 2 years now to watch the EPL. Everyone else has it! But NOOOOOO, Videotron won't carry it.

HabsUnited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2009, 06:57 PM
PK76

Good thing I also like baseball and football, I think 30 bucks a month is well worth it.

PK76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2009, 07:01 PM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

Get RDS and you can watch all the habs games and usually more. Then watch the rest on the net.

Analyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2009, 07:08 PM
Myron Gaines*
Trop Giou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
Get RDS and you can watch all the habs games and usually more. Then watch the rest on the net.
Amen.

Myron Gaines* is offline   Reply With Quote