HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

(HF Story) Kevin Lowe Part 2

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-31-2004, 02:37 PM
  #1
Guy Flaming
HFB Partner
 
Guy Flaming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Press Box & on Air
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,204
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Guy Flaming Send a message via Skype™ to Guy Flaming
(HF Story) Kevin Lowe Part 2

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...readed&order=0

The second and final chapter deals with the business side of the job.

Lots of stuff to spark conversation in here again so pluck out your quotes and make your comments!

Dennis (Matts) I can't help but wonder if the second last question is just for you bud .

Guy Flaming is offline  
Old
03-31-2004, 03:14 PM
  #2
Slow Talking Walter
Registered User
 
Slow Talking Walter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: in the weeds
Country: Canada
Posts: 266
vCash: 500
"Thereís nothing wrong with that, thereís still lots of money to be made, and each guy has to analyze what the best hockey opportunity is for them and negotiate their contract according to that and not just think about maximizing the dollars."

I wonder if he was thinking about Nedved when he said this.

"I know that Gary Bettman, his objectives and goals are what ours are, so thatís a good thing. Iím always an optimistic person but having said that weíre being prepared for what could be a work stoppage."

Guy, when he was talking about the CBA, did he sound optimistic that the new CBA would give the Oilers a shot at being competative again?

Slow Talking Walter is offline  
Old
03-31-2004, 03:16 PM
  #3
IceDragoon
Registered User
 
IceDragoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: South of Sanity
Posts: 3,874
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Flaming
http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...readed&order=0

The second and final chapter deals with the business side of the job.

Lots of stuff to spark conversation in here again so pluck out your quotes and make your comments!

Dennis (Matts) I can't help but wonder if the second last question is just for you bud .
WOW PART 2!!!
There are lots of things I could "pluck out" to discuss.
But I am so pitifully slow, that I would be here all day.
And, I know that there are great posters here who will get lots of good discussions going.
I'll keep coming back, and if I feel something has been missed (doubtful), I'll chime in. (time allowing)

I will say...
You captured the real KLo, Guy.
Thanx.

IceDragoon is offline  
Old
03-31-2004, 03:16 PM
  #4
Boondock Saint
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,659
vCash: 500
Well, I wasn't even done posting my thoughts on the first article when this one was posted.......

Guy, how the hell am I ever gonna write any of my papers if you keep writing these articles???

So anyways, my comments are:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Lowe
Iím just over the moon about the team taking a real run at this thing because fans love hockey here.
Commitment to winning....... check.

KLo seems to me to be the biggest Oiler fan in town, yet he maintains the ability to look at situations objectively. This guy is gonna build a winner even if it kills him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Lowe
Yeah! Certainly Carter was our top scorer so we new there was some risk there but not to the extend that, geez (laughs) we thought we had traded Gretzky by the reaction! As it turned out, I donít want to say that people learned a lesson because that sort of rubs it in their face but hopefully they gained some sort of greater appreciation of us doing our homework.
Agreed. KLo seems to me to be one of the brightest hockey minds around, yet armchair GM's everywhere were up in arms about deals that they didn't understand. I was as sad as the next guy to see a guy like Janne go, but he hasn't exactly been playing great this year. Torres alone now looks like a good return for Janne, regardless of Izzy's future here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Lowe
Iíve said before that with Craig MacTavish, 20 teams in the league would hire him right now. His reputation as a student of the game and his ability to articulate it goes without saying. The friendship thing is irrelevant to me. You say that ĎIíve played with them beforeí but I think the statement should be that ĎIíve gone to war with those guysí. Iíve got a lot of friends in the game, I like to think that Iíve got a couple hundred of them that Iíve played with but thereís probably 99 percent of them that I wouldnít hire! These guys, besides being students and now professors of the game, theyíre tireless workers with never ending commitment to being successful, they donít accept losing and theyíre positive people. Those are all the proper credentials and I only hope for their sake that we do get into the playoffs because it will shut a lot of people up.
I think KLo has dropped by our boards once or twice this season......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Lowe
The ownership has basically been Ďdollar in, dollar outí, and I donít know who goes into business to do that but thatís collectively our ownership groupís gift to the city.
I agree wholeheartedly with the EIG investor's group appreciation thread. These guys have sunk millions of their own hard-earned dollars into keeping this team around. These guys deserve a ton of respect. Hopefully they will be rewarded with a new CBA that will give them the chance to bring the Cup back to Edmonton.


All in all, another very interesting read, Guy. It really gave some insight into aspects of the business that you would otherwise never see.


But, I have one question for you, Guy:

I know I might be setting you up to be a bit of a suck-up, but there's only so much you can take out of a text-only interview...

What are your impressions of KLo?? Does he seem as sincere and dedicated to the Oilers in person as he does on paper?? Just wondering what insights you can offer about KLo that we couldn't take just from reading the interview.....

Thanks again for the great articles.....

Boondock Saint is offline  
Old
03-31-2004, 03:37 PM
  #5
Digger12
Registered User
 
Digger12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Defending the border
Posts: 14,376
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boondock Saint
I think KLo has dropped by our boards once or twice this season......
For me, the first person I thought of when I read "I only hope for their sake that we do get into the playoffs because it will shut a lot of people up." was the media in general, and Terry Jones in particular.

Digger12 is offline  
Old
03-31-2004, 03:40 PM
  #6
Boondock Saint
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,659
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digger12
For me, the first person I thought of when I read "I only hope for their sake that we do get into the playoffs because it will shut a lot of people up." was the media in general, and Terry Jones in particular.
I know, I just wanted to throw that in for some of the posters who have been valiantly defending MacT this season.....

Boondock Saint is offline  
Old
03-31-2004, 03:49 PM
  #7
Lowetide
Registered User
 
Lowetide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,281
vCash: 500
HF rules. Two days in a row we get wonderful Kevin Lowe stuff. The Journal, meanwhile, followed up yesterday's tremendous article about a Guelph rivet salesman wanting to pitch for Greece in the Olympics with cut and paste articles from the Canadian Press, the Kansas City Star, the AP Houston, AP Montreal and AP Nashville.

Does anyone work at the Journal anymore? Good grief. Where have you gone Jim Matheson?

Lowetide is offline  
Old
03-31-2004, 03:50 PM
  #8
Guy Flaming
HFB Partner
 
Guy Flaming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Press Box & on Air
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,204
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Guy Flaming Send a message via Skype™ to Guy Flaming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boondock Saint
But, I have one question for you, Guy:
What are your impressions of KLo?? Does he seem as sincere and dedicated to the Oilers in person as he does on paper?? Just wondering what insights you can offer about KLo that we couldn't take just from reading the interview.....
Someone earlier mentioned that Lowe seems like the team's biggest fan while at the same time being business saavy running it. I think that's bang on. I could really get feel the frustration he has with people who question MacT for example. He was kind of watching his wording when it came to the CBA, undestandably I would think. There is no doubt or question in my mind thoguh that he is absolutely focused on building a winning team here, not a competitive team but a Championship team.

He is very passionate about the sport and about his job.

And like I said last week in a thread I started, Kevin is a top quality person too. Patient with me, answered ALL of my questions even if he asked that some be off the record. Great guy.


Guy Flaming is offline  
Old
03-31-2004, 11:31 PM
  #9
Guy Flaming
HFB Partner
 
Guy Flaming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Press Box & on Air
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,204
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Guy Flaming Send a message via Skype™ to Guy Flaming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digger12
For me, the first person I thought of when I read "I only hope for their sake that we do get into the playoffs because it will shut a lot of people up." was the media in general, and Terry Jones in particular.
That's funny because I thought of Matts, but you might be on to something too. Not that Matts would have a target on his back from the oilers or anything but I meant he and all the other Matts' out there that have been after MacT's tete all season.

Guy Flaming is offline  
Old
03-31-2004, 11:39 PM
  #10
Mr Sakich
Registered User
 
Mr Sakich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Motel 35
Posts: 7,888
vCash: 500
When I met Lowe, the one thing that struck me was how sincere he was. If he says that 20 teams would love to hire MacT, then I beleive him. Lowe is very very loyal and this is proven in your articles Guy. When he speaks of giving the scouts the final word on drafting, you can bet that every scout in the league wants a boss like that.

Great job, Guy. I think this is the best article I have read about Lowe. I realize the newspapres are limiited by space but why didn't either one of them devote a full page to a real in depth interview like this? Could have sold a ton of papers. If HF doesn't have a problem with it, perhaps you could sell this to one of the local papers??

Mr Sakich is offline  
Old
03-31-2004, 11:42 PM
  #11
Guy Flaming
HFB Partner
 
Guy Flaming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Press Box & on Air
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,204
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Guy Flaming Send a message via Skype™ to Guy Flaming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sakich
If HF doesn't have a problem with it, perhaps you could sell this to one of the local papers??
I offered the Exclusive Mikhnov interview to one of the local daily papers and after considering it for three days, they passed. Lowetide mentioned what they ran instead in one of theother threads.

oh well, maybe next time.

Guy Flaming is offline  
Old
03-31-2004, 11:44 PM
  #12
Matts
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 2,911
vCash: 500
All the other Matts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Flaming
That's funny because I thought of Matts, but you might be on to something too. Not that Matts would have a target on his back from the oilers or anything but I meant he and all the other Matts' out there that have been after MacT's tete all season.
My opinions are certainly my own and if by the offchance Lowe was reffering to me, which I very highly doubt, then I'd like to get a chance to "shut him up" by saying I told you so on Tommy Salo

Lowe comes across as a very nice guy and that wasn't something I was sure of. But the hiring practices do stink.

Matts is offline  
Old
03-31-2004, 11:57 PM
  #13
theoil
Registered User
 
theoil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 9,153
vCash: 500
Lowe has had to face unexpected challenges and has been forced to make unjust decisions because of circumstances outside of his control.

Thank you Guy for a great 2 articles. The quote above was the only part I didn't understand. What 'unjust' decisions are you referring to please.

And I still think this city needs a weekly Oiler paper during the season. I still have the business plan tucked away on my computer.

theoil is offline  
Old
04-01-2004, 12:40 AM
  #14
Guy Flaming
HFB Partner
 
Guy Flaming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Press Box & on Air
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,204
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Guy Flaming Send a message via Skype™ to Guy Flaming
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoil
Lowe has had to face unexpected challenges and has been forced to make unjust decisions because of circumstances outside of his control.

Thank you Guy for a great 2 articles. The quote above was the only part I didn't understand. What 'unjust' decisions are you referring to please.
That line got trimmed a bit in editing, probably because I ran on and on...

I was referring to the financial inbalance in the league. trading Weight and Guerin and then losing Comrie were not planned by the team. They were moves forced onthe club due to the unjust financial circumstances in the NHL today that Lowe has no control over.

The Comrie thing is probably a different case actually.

Did that help?

Guy Flaming is offline  
Old
04-01-2004, 01:09 AM
  #15
oilboy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 48
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matts
Lowe comes across as a very nice guy and that wasn't something I was sure of. But the hiring practices do stink.
If I'm looking around for someone to fill a position, I personally can see the logic in hiring someone for the job that "I've gone to war with". Honestly I don't fault Lowe for going with MacT on that basis. Lowe had won and lost with him and really who are we to say 20 other teams wouldn't be interested in him. Extending his contract four years, does seem a little risky (for more than one reason) but the initial hiring makes a lot of sense to me. Along the same lines, the hiring of Simpson for the PP isn't all that crazy. I mean someone who was as prolific of a scorer as he was and who has experience explaining the game to a listening audience, I mean where is the problem in that? Plus I really don't think the lack of production is all on the the PP coach's shoulders. You need skill to run a PP, and since Nedved's and Bergie's arrival there has been a clear improvement.

I ,along with you and everyone else here, have had my fair share of moments where I doubted everything about MacT, Simpson, etc that's standard biproduct of being a fan of a loosing team. Still, you can't dismiss the logic behind the hiring of MacT and Co. and play it off as misplaced loyalty. Especially, IMO, in light of these excellent interviews from Guy.

My 2 cents.

oilboy is offline  
Old
04-01-2004, 01:16 AM
  #16
Guy Flaming
HFB Partner
 
Guy Flaming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Press Box & on Air
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,204
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Guy Flaming Send a message via Skype™ to Guy Flaming
I want to add that Lowe's most passionate answer was to that question about the coaches. That entire quote was actually over 3 seperate questions, basically going from "There's been some fans on radio shows and message boards who point to the coaching staff and say that you hired buddies." and then he'd give a small response and I'd ask the question kind of the way it's in the story and he give a little more. Finally I said, "so it's not just because they were friends that you played with then". Then he took a breath and empahtically explained how good they all are...

just reread what he said and pretend that he sounds mad at the question. At first when he said "you say I played with these guys, I say I went to war with them", I thought I offended him (And I've seen two reporters do that this year and I didn't want to be one of them when he was done).

He feels very genuine and strong that MacT, Huddy and Simpson all are qualified to do the jobs they've been given. Take it like that.

Guy Flaming is offline  
Old
04-01-2004, 02:26 AM
  #17
Oi'll say!
Registered User
 
Oi'll say!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Oil in 9
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,732
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy
Although the acquisitions of Jiri Dopita and Adam Oates largely failed,
I wouldn't call the Oates signing a failure, especially not on the level of the Dopita experiment. He didn't light it up but we needed stability at center and he brought it without hurting the team. He's even been getting quite a few points lately.

For the development of our young centers I think that having a guy like Oates around was invaluable.

Quote:
Yeah! Certainly Carter was our top scorer so we new there was some risk there but not to the extend that, geez (laughs) we thought we had traded Gretzky by the reaction!
I jumped for joy as I heard the words "Anson Carter has been traded for".
OK, he guy had a nice one timer. Once in a while he showed a bit of playmaking ability. Whoopty-doo, aside from that he lacked heart bigtime. Hated him. Blech.

Quote:
The tough ones were really with guys like Billy Guerin and Doug Weight
Douggie, 1000% man. Classy guy, great hockey player, he's the third best center this org has ever had.
Guerin? I'm personally glad he's gone, I don't like the way he plays now and I could never figure him out when he was an Oiler. He fought at wierd times, and then sometimes he seemed like he didn't give a rats patootie about winning or watching his teammates get manhandled. I would have rather kept Dowd if we had to choose between our NJ boys.

Quote:
Those are all the proper credentials and I only hope for their sake that we do get into the playoffs because it will shut a lot of people up.
Whatever Kev, .

OK, I'll admit Craig is getting better. He learned from his training camp mistake of last season, getting the starters ready for the season instead of evaluating rooks 'til the last shift of training camp was refreshing. This season he's finally started benching Ales when he's ineffective for whole games at a time. I like the tendency the Oil have shown for using/keeping grittier guys instead of primadonnas.

If he keeps the line blender on "mix" instead of "liquify" next season he'll be off my crap list. And he also has to keep his trap shut when it comes to injured players and whether or not they should be ready play.

However, all of my original criticisms of the way MacT has handled the team in the past still stand 100%. The worst one of all-time was when he didn't pair York and Comrie for even one shift after their 4 point period in pre season, then bemoaned the team's "lack of chemistry" all year, and then put them on the "Run DMC" line against Dallas when they were both injured. As if it wasn't a bad enough idea to start with, he kept them together even when they had proven ad nauseum that they were the worst line ever put together. Individually I like all 3 players, but that was inexcusable going in against a tough team like Dallas. JC sat in the pb while the Oilers chased their dump-ins like a rabbit going after a frisbee.

Yes, MacT is learning from his mistakes, but omg, some of them were brutal.


Last edited by Oi'll say!: 04-01-2004 at 02:36 AM. Reason: toned down
Oi'll say! is offline  
Old
04-01-2004, 12:19 PM
  #18
Strapping Jocks
Registered User
 
Strapping Jocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 428
vCash: 500
Quote: KL: Thatís tough to say. The tough ones were really with guys like Billy Guerin and Doug Weight; guys who were coming off of good seasons and were really coming into their own as players. Theyíre good guys too and really liked in our community. I think Anson filled in admirably and (Weight), as much as weíve missed him, Jarret Stoll is a here now, Jeff Deslauriers will be here eventually and Marty Reasoner has been a good player for us and those are the fruits of that trade. Those are the ones that stand out.


Hmm... no mention of Hemsky. Ales was a 'fruit' of the Billy G trade if I'm not mistaken (we got to swap our 19th pick for Boston's 13th and grabbed Hemsky). I see Hemsky as a very valuable asset to the team, hopefully one of the 'high-end' players Lowe talked about in Part 1 of Guy's article.... he just needs more time and confidence.

Strapping Jocks is offline  
Old
04-01-2004, 12:57 PM
  #19
dawgbone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,104
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matts
...then I'd like to get a chance to "shut him up" by saying I told you so on Tommy Salo
I take it that you aren't right very often, otherwise you would take your foot off the dead horse's head and stop beating it with a hockey stick.

Never in my entire life have I ever seen someone as obsessed as you are in continually pointing out the one time you were correct on anything (and it seems like one time because that is all you ever talk about).

Are you scared to move on?

Are you going to be telling this story to your grandchildren?

Are you ever going to be correct about anything ever again?

You aren't the first one to have the right answer on something here on these boards, but you sure as hell rub it in and bring it up more than anyone else has.

dawgbone is offline  
Old
04-01-2004, 12:59 PM
  #20
Guy Flaming
HFB Partner
 
Guy Flaming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Press Box & on Air
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,204
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Guy Flaming Send a message via Skype™ to Guy Flaming
Let's everybody take a breath and relax... no need to get nasty.

Guy Flaming is offline  
Old
04-01-2004, 01:03 PM
  #21
mudcrutch79
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Big Smoke
Posts: 3,903
vCash: 500
Not only that, but it's not like you were saying that Martin St. Louis was going to win MVP when he was released by teh Flames or anything. You were saying, quite loudly, that it's time to let Salo go. There are tons of people who've been saying that for a while-I advocated it extensively on another board last summer, and was all for trying to bring in Biron, which I still think would have been a great move. I'd settle for Garon though, and would love K-Lo to take a run at him this summer, although I have a feeling he's happy with the goaltending.

mudcrutch79 is offline  
Old
04-01-2004, 03:56 PM
  #22
theoil
Registered User
 
theoil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 9,153
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Flaming
That line got trimmed a bit in editing, probably because I ran on and on...

I was referring to the financial inbalance in the league. trading Weight and Guerin and then losing Comrie were not planned by the team. They were moves forced onthe club due to the unjust financial circumstances in the NHL today that Lowe has no control over.

The Comrie thing is probably a different case actually.

Did that help?

Those darn editors. Yeah, thanks. It was a little confusing to me.

theoil is offline  
Old
04-01-2004, 04:04 PM
  #23
theoil
Registered User
 
theoil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 9,153
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgbone
I take it that you aren't right very often, otherwise you would take your foot off the dead horse's head and stop beating it with a hockey stick.

Never in my entire life have I ever seen someone as obsessed as you are in continually pointing out the one time you were correct on anything (and it seems like one time because that is all you ever talk about).

Are you scared to move on?

Are you going to be telling this story to your grandchildren?

Are you ever going to be correct about anything ever again?

You aren't the first one to have the right answer on something here on these boards, but you sure as hell rub it in and bring it up more than anyone else has.

:lol :lol :lol

theoil is offline  
Old
04-01-2004, 05:53 PM
  #24
OYLer
Registered User
 
OYLer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Win Desperate & Mad!
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,703
vCash: 500
The Pain Truth!

It's makes an "L" of a difference when one comes to understand that objectivity is just subjectivity overlaid with a layer of indifference. I have written some pretty scathing remarks concerning MacT's shortcomings and taken the odd potshot at Lowe--especially regarding the Dopita Debacle and not qualifying Toddy. But for the most part I've supported the trades that Lowe has made. The Oates acquisition was underwhelming in retrospect and Izzy has been injured but I think Lowe has done a pretty good job as a GM.

Although not ecstatic by the long term signing of Coach Craig, I have mellowed of late regarding the coaching staff's overall performance. Except for the momentary loss of sanity induced when too much working man's bubbly combined with the acid-reflux reaction after the loss to St. Louis inflamed by that incident of horrid officiating, I have refrained from overly negative criticism. My timely morning-after contrition was just a return to reason.

These coaches exacted a turn-a-round and slowly helped forge a buy-into a team concept and the players significantly reduced their undisiplined and selfish play. Playing good hockey and losing is acceptable but playing poor hockey and losing isn't. Holding the coaching staffs' feet to the fire for being unable to get, even just average performance, from specialty team play is what fans are supposed to discuss. The coaches are responsible for getting the best performances out of their elite athletes. If the coaches don't have the personnel they need, then they must make it known to the GM and it's his task to fill the holes.

In professional sports, winning is not an option but a condition for success. KLowe might not like the raising expectations of the fans, but that is why he gets paid the big buck$. Same goes for the coaches, new contracts with handsome pay hikes, elivates expectations for improved team performance. So I'll for one, will "shutup" when that Copper & Blue pudding is back in Stanley's bowl!


Last edited by OYLer: 04-01-2004 at 05:57 PM.
OYLer is offline  
Old
04-01-2004, 06:10 PM
  #25
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff
 
Oilers Chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Philly in April 2014
Country: United States
Posts: 5,959
vCash: 500
Great article again, Guy.

I don't live in Edmonton (or Canada for that matter), but I've been a loyal Oilers fan for a very long time. One thing that makes the Oilers so unique, even in this day and age is the fact that the team is built from the inside out, not the other way around. The Oilers have done a very good job, especially in recent years of developing their players, etc. I remember some of the "duds" the Oilers drafted such as Jason Bonsignore. But what I've loved about this team since day one that I've been following them (and as K-Lowe touched on a bit in the interview) is that it holds on strongly to its roots. Is it a bad thing? I don't think so, but there are those who will beg to differ. I find that very appealing because you never forget the past, especially the glory years. The guys who were donning the Oilers colours in the 1980's are now passing down to the next generation what they've learned, and I don't think that's a bad thing at all.

Oilers Chick is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:39 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.