HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

The Future

Closed Thread

Old
03-31-2004, 09:29 PM
Forechecker

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Forechecker
The Future

-Pock
-Tyutin
-Balej
-M. Green
-Lundmark (?)
-And the role players (J. Green, MCAllister, Murray)

I don't know, maybe it's the night, but I'm excited for the future. For all the doors that are closing, maybe the biggest one is opening?

Old
03-31-2004, 09:32 PM
in the hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forechecker
-Pock
-Tyutin
-Balej
-M. Green
-Lundmark (?)

I don't know, maybe it's the night, but I'm excited for the future. For all the doors that are closing, maybe the biggest one is opening?
m. green
j. green
mccallister..... NO

tyutin
balej
lundmark
pock
murray
rachunek

role player: ortmeyer, maybe j. green

Old
03-31-2004, 09:34 PM
jas
Unsatisfied

Quote:
-Pock
-Tyutin
-Balej
-M. Green
-Lundmark (?)

Tyutin, Balej, Pock, Rachunek, Ortmeyer and Murray I would think are sure bets. I still think Lundmark is trade fodder on draft day. Blair Betts will probably prevent Mike Green from making next year's team.

Old
03-31-2004, 09:45 PM
RiellyGood

Kondratiev and Immonen are two HUGE sleepers... they were 2 of my favorites when they were leafs and I will continue to root for them as rangers. Immonen, I think has the potential to come out of nowhere and surprise many, but with size issues he still may never make it to the show. I see him as a hit or miss (he does have the potential to be a skilled playmaker 2nd liner/3rd liner), he does play with intensity and has carried JYP this year. Kondratiev will be back in the NHL, dont listen to Glen Healy, he still needs to bulk up a bit but give him time and I think possibly by 2005 he will be a lock on your top 4/5. I think he could really use next year to adjust more to the North American game though before making the rangers, but he doesnt seem keen on playing in the AHL. Also, please dont rush Immonen. please.

Old
03-31-2004, 09:49 PM
Firefly

Send a message via AIM to Firefly Send a message via Skype™ to Firefly
Josh will probably be back, i dont think Mike will.

Old
03-31-2004, 09:49 PM
Forechecker

Didn't mean to start a roster argument, more like 'wow, these kids are palying hard, they WANT to be here, all of the sudden the future seems wide open." kind of post.

Besides I would've added Jessiman, Helminen, Reese, C. & G. Moore, Kondie, Immonen, Lundqvist, Blackburn, Umberger, Ladd, etc.

Last edited by Forechecker: 03-31-2004 at 09:56 PM.
Old
03-31-2004, 10:05 PM
Janerixon

Quote:
Didn't mean to start a roster argument, more like 'wow, these kids are palying hard, they WANT to be here, all of the sudden the future seems wide open." kind of post.

Besides I would've added Jessiman, Helminen, Reese, C. & G. Moore, Kondie, Immonen, Lundqvist, Blackburn, Umberger, Ladd, etc.
josh green will be back in my opinion either as a top 9 foward or as a scratch, but he skates hard, goes to the net, and uses his body well

Helminen is a player i would like to see signed and maybe he could make the team, however id have to think dom moore will be ready next year if given the chance

Old
03-31-2004, 10:06 PM
Forechecker

Quote:

Besides I would've added Jessiman, Helminen, Reese, D. & G. Moore, Kondie, Immonen, Lundqvist, Blackburn, Umberger, Ladd, etc.
Whoops, stupid fat fingers, that should be "D. Moore", not "C. Moore"

Old
03-31-2004, 10:18 PM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

Awards:
I really like Balej. He reminds me of a flashier Patrick Elias.

I think that McCallister can take over the Purinton role as a 13th forward 7th defenseman (although he is better suited to be a defenseman).