HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Will Theo get the start tonight vs Flyers...eh?

Closed Thread

Old
04-01-2004, 06:03 AM
Maximus

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Maximus
Will Theo get the start tonight vs Flyers...eh?

Despite Theo's horror show last night vs the Isles(obviously not all his fault as the team played terribly in front of him and offered him no support whatsoever from my observation while watching the game on the dish) does Jullien go right back to Theo and give him the start vs the Flyers tonight?.

I'm thinking he will and I would be shocked if Theo didn't stand very very tall between the pipes and play a great game tonight, as it does seems to be his pattern lately(follow a poor game with a tremendous one).

Or does Jullien simply give Theo the night off and let Garon start and have Theo play the Sabres game. What's your thoughts fellas....thanks

-Max

Old
04-01-2004, 07:26 AM
Habber

Theo will get the night off. He'll play Saturday to keep sharp for playoffs and there's no need for him to play 3 games in 4 nights.

Old
04-01-2004, 08:09 AM
Darz

With only two regular season games left, I would imagine one of Julien's main goals is to get Theo in the right frame of mine. Becuase of that, if I was him, I would start Theo again tonite, hoping with a good performance he will forget the NYI game.

Closed Thread