HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Good Restaurant

Old
05-12-2013, 04:02 PM
Spawn

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by armandh01 View Post
Bbq: Sloppy Hogs Roed Hus 118ave 104st

Italian: Chianti in Clareview, great bang for buck too.

Drift Food Truck is nice

My favorite burger is the lamb burger at Sugarbowl
Oh god yes. Love that burger. I used to go to the Sugarbowl a lot. The Jerk Chicken burger is also excellent. Place is always packed though and quite noisy. No surprise since it is right by the University and is a bit of a pub as well.

High Level Diner right next door is fair. Food is reasonably tasty, but I often come away slightly disappointed for some reason.

I've been going to New Asian Village on Sask drive quite a lot in the last few months. I always come away full and satisfied.

Used to love Dadeo's on Whyte, but I don't think it is as tasty as it was a couple of years ago.

Happy Gardens has been my favourite Chinese restaurant my entire life. I grew up in Parkallen and went there all the time. Love the Hot and Sour soup and the Mu Shu Pork. Can't get enough of it.

Bul Go Gi house was also a child hood favourite, but I haven't been there for a couple of years now. I've been meaning to get out there. Going to have to soon.

I went to Massimo's (on 51st ave, next to the Italian center) for my partner's mom's mother's day dinner. First time I've been, I had rack of lamb which was very flavourful and tender. The sauteed vegetables on the side were excellent. Garlic, salt, pepper and a little olive oil. My partner's risotto left a little to be desired though. Quite runny and just not overly flavourful.

Spawn is offline   Reply With Quote