HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Aleksey Morozov?

Old
08-08-2009, 06:45 AM
tmlforever*

vCash: 500
Aleksey Morozov?

Just wondering why no NHL teams have gone after this guy... He was a pretty good player when he was young in Pittsburgh and I think It wouldn't be a bad Idea for the Leafs to offer him a 2 year contract or so to come back over? He was a beast in the world champs and over in the KHL he had 70 points in 49 games. By the way his contract in the KHL expired in June.

tmlforever* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-08-2009, 08:37 AM
Vikke
FHM 13 researcher

I think he's very, very comfortable in the role he has in the KHL, plus he's making a truckload of money each season while being the go-to guy and a superstar in his native country.

Vikke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Riddarn
1980-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlforever View Post
Just wondering why no NHL teams have gone after this guy... He was a pretty good player when he was young in Pittsburgh and I think It wouldn't be a bad Idea for the Leafs to offer him a 2 year contract or so to come back over? He was a beast in the world champs and over in the KHL he had 70 points in 49 games.
See Vikke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlforever View Post
By the way his contract in the KHL expired in June.
He re-signed, and the NHL and KHL have agreed not to poach players from eachother. Morozov isn't coming to the NHL again.

Riddarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-08-2009, 09:12 AM
Brozak
i scoreded a goal

Might as well ask the same thing about the equally capable counterpart of the Ak-Bars, Denis Zaripov.

You can watch videos of these guys, check out their amazing stick handling skills, but can't help but ask yourself if they could ever pull that stuff off when the likes of Pronger, Phaneuf, and Chara are on the ice.

Brozak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-08-2009, 09:52 AM
Rare Jewel
Patience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddarn View Post
See Vikke.

He re-signed, and the NHL and KHL have agreed not to poach players from eachother. Morozov isn't coming to the NHL again.
Hudler??

besides i want his teamate/linemate Danis Zaripov if we were gonna poach a player from the K

Rare Jewel is online now   Reply With Quote