HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rangers Salute Magical Messier

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-02-2004, 07:08 AM
  #1
KING
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 1,776
vCash: 500
Rangers Salute Magical Messier

http://nypost.com/sports/rangers/16187.htm

KING is offline  
Old
04-02-2004, 08:52 AM
  #2
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired
 
SingnBluesOnBroadway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 30,331
vCash: 500
Awards:
What's interesting is Balej. For a guy with a lot of flash, he sure does come off as a humble kid who's looking to do and say the right thing. And that can't be bad.

__________________
SingnBluesOnBroadway is offline  
Old
04-02-2004, 10:02 AM
  #3
in the hall
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 5,009
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway
What's interesting is Balej. For a guy with a lot of flash, he sure does come off as a humble kid who's looking to do and say the right thing. And that can't be bad.
he seems to be open as well with some charisma, i think ive heard and seen more quotes from him then tjutin since his time here... maybe he is a leader in the making

in the hall is offline  
Old
04-02-2004, 03:54 PM
  #4
NYR2
Registered User
 
NYR2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 1,322
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by in the hall
he seems to be open as well with some charisma, i think ive heard and seen more quotes from him then tjutin since his time here... maybe he is a leader in the making
He does seem like he has some qualities that you see in leaders. He has a confidence that is very obvious on the ice and in interviews, and that's awesome. One thing about him that's great is he definitely has personality lol. I just really like him a lot, I'm glad he's here.

NYR2 is offline  
Old
04-02-2004, 05:04 PM
  #5
Forechecker
Registered User
 
Forechecker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 4,322
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Forechecker
The difference between Tyutin & Balej could be comfort level speaking English, and nothing more.

That said, both seem to be solid young men, and maybe we have TWO leaders emerging: the quiet, get it done, lead by example in Tyutin, and a more vocal leader in Balej.

Forechecker is offline  
Old
04-02-2004, 05:40 PM
  #6
NYR2
Registered User
 
NYR2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 1,322
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forechecker
The difference between Tyutin & Balej could be comfort level speaking English, and nothing more.

That said, both seem to be solid young men, and maybe we have TWO leaders emerging: the quiet, get it done, lead by example in Tyutin, and a more vocal leader in Balej.
That's what I'm thinking too. Fedor can speak it, but I don't think he's as comfortable as Jozef seems to be.

I was reading an article on Redden that's a couple of years old, how he's a quiet leader and such, and I just think that's kind of the player/person Fedor is going to be. I hope so anyway. I guess eventually we'll see. I'm just really happy with how he played during his time here.

NYR2 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:53 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.