HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Geek Emporium
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Geek Emporium Discuss computers, hardware, software, electronics, video games, internet, etc.

Web pages only loading half-way?

Old
08-09-2009, 09:21 PM
Banks3rdLineCenter

vCash: 500
Web pages only loading half-way?

Hey guys, I hate to start a new thread on this but it's a really strange problem and I can't find help anywhere else.

For about the past two days certain pages will only load half-way on my laptop. HFBoards is one of the sites that I'm having this problem with but there are a whole slew of other ones too while certain sites work OK.

Specifically, say I'm viewing a thread on HF. Everything will load properly and look fine but at a certain point the page just gets cut off about half way down. So for instance, on some threads a post will just be cut off mid-way through. I can not read down to the bottom of the thread page.

This only happens on certain sites but it happens on EVERY single one of my browsers. I'm having this problem on Firefox, IE and google Chrome. I've tried clearing the caches on everything but no luck.

Any ideas?

Banks3rdLineCenter is offline   Reply With Quote