HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Regarding the Preds At Col: Looks Like Forsberg Is Back

Closed Thread

Old
04-02-2004, 08:53 PM
Matts

vCash: 500
Regarding the Preds At Col: Looks Like Forsberg Is Back

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/score...OLUMBUS--0.htm

We know what he means to the Avs so that won't be good news for the Preds on Sunday

Old
04-02-2004, 09:43 PM
Yanner39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matts
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/score...OLUMBUS--0.htm

We know what he means to the Avs so that won't be good news for the Preds on Sunday
Let's hope we'll have a reason to watch that game on Sunday. For me, it may be the only time in my life I watch a COL-NASH game.

Old
04-02-2004, 09:54 PM
windowlicker

I have a feeling this sunday will be spent in a very nervous state by alot of Oiler fans. Tommorow (pending tonights Van/Sj game), the Nucks players may be wired to play for the division, but the Oilers will be fighting for the right to continue playing hockey. This is bigger than the Stl game. This is the "It" game. You win (or gain a point), and you still have a chance, you lose, you might as well leave the ice immediately and not come back untill next training camp opens (or whenever there is another season.)

Old
04-02-2004, 10:08 PM
SChan*

I hope Avs will help the oilers on Sunday. Forsberg is on fire again. 6p in 2 games.

Old
04-02-2004, 10:13 PM
windowlicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruZer
I hope Avs will help the oilers on Sunday. Forsberg is on fire again. 6p in 2 games.
Thats IF the Blues take out the Preds, and IF Edmonton wins or ties Van. After seeing what has happened with this hockey season over the past 2 months, I believe there are no guarantess in this league. Right now Edmonoton has a 50/50 chance of making it... they either will, or they wont. And no matter who you cheer for, someone will win on saturday between Nashville and St.Louis based on luck and athletic merit. And the loser will then play either Minnesota or Colorado.

And none of this will even matter if Edmonton cant beat or get a point against the Nucks.

Closed Thread