HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Notices

It's over lets talk draft

Closed Thread

Old
04-04-2004, 10:26 PM
MillerTime

vCash: 500
I would definitly try to dangle Kotalik and maybe a prospect to move up for Barker. If not if we can get the 12th, 13th overall pick we might still able to get Mike Green. I really like what I saw from him this year and the W.H.L tends to produce some pretty solid D. Either way I think we should traget D with our first pick,grab the best D available. We have enough potential forwards ( Vanek,Pomminville,Fabry,Paille....) and we have no D prospects to really get excited about.

Old
04-04-2004, 11:29 PM
TVanek26*

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TVanek26*
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime
I would definitly try to dangle Kotalik and maybe a prospect to move up for Barker. If not if we can get the 12th, 13th overall pick we might still able to get Mike Green. I really like what I saw from him this year and the W.H.L tends to produce some pretty solid D. Either way I think we should traget D with our first pick,grab the best D available. We have enough potential forwards ( Vanek,Pomminville,Fabry,Paille....) and we have no D prospects to really get excited about.

It would cost more then Al to move up to grab Cam Barker.Ales is a nice 15-20 goal scorer but he is already 25,going on 26.Our D is indeed pitiful.Only def. prospect I think that has a chance of playing for us is Ezhov.The Hejda pick was a waste.(Why take a Hecl clone when we could have gambled on Locke?)

Closed Thread