HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Carolina Hurricanes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Game Advice

Old
08-18-2009, 09:02 PM
Sensation

vCash: 500
Game Advice

So, I need to seek some advice.

The other day my brother went out to get our PS3 fixed. He brought it to a shop called Game Dynamics is Raleigh, off of Capital Blvd. When he brought it in the guy working asked him if there was a game inside, my brother didn't know if there was or not so he told the employee so.

Well, the machine was fixed, but I know for a fact there was a game in the machine, and when we got it back the game wasn't there. I called the shop and asked the employee if while working on our machine he there was a copy of Call of Duty in the machine, he told me there was no game in the machine.

Three days later the machine broke again. So, we brought it back to the shop to get it fixed. While we were there my brother and I asked the guy if he was sure there was no game inside, he said he was sure. I saw a copy of the game sitting on a table behind the counter, but I kept my mouth shut.

I'm positive that the game is ours, but we have no way of proving that the guy stole it. I'm really pissed about this and I don't know what to do. I know that it's just a game and can be replaced, but the fact that a 40 year-old man would steal from two kids is really irritating. Do you guys have any advice as to what we should do?

Oh, and has anyone else ever been to this shop and experienced any problems?

Last edited by Sensation: 08-18-2009 at 09:13 PM.
Sensation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2009, 10:16 PM
WhiteTrashAmerican
WHY DID IT END

vCash: 500
Find out his gamer tag and pwn his face in a couple times

WhiteTrashAmerican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2009, 10:31 PM
DaveG
Mod Supervisor
How's the thesis?

vCash: 562
Not sure there's too terribly much you can do other then try to talk to the owner. And if they guy is the owner then you're kindof screwed on getting the game back. I would definitely file a complaint with the better business bureau if he is though.

DaveG is offline   Reply With Quote