HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

National TV Schedule (NBC/Versus)

Old
08-21-2009, 08:52 AM
BigCanada77
NYR in the Midwest

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BigCanada77
Chico is the reason why I usually associate Emrick with bleeding from the ears, but when he's with someone else, its not as bad. He does pack alotta information in there, which I like sometimes.

And in regards to the schedule, I'm a little upset with the smaller number. I go to school in Rochester, where we get MSG but every game is blacked out and they show Sabres, and they're even blocked out when the Sabres aren't played. It drives me nuts, beyond belief (how can a channel named after the arena they play in not show the Rangers?!?!?!). So when they play on NBC or Versus, I can watch them at my place, instead of going to a bar and spending money or trying to get to a friend's place who has a sweet TV package.

BigCanada77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-21-2009, 01:49 PM
hockeygoon15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Scott View Post
Ahhhh Major dilema! October 5th Rangers-Devils, Packers-Vikings! Why couldn't I have been a Bengals fan.
It's not all it's cracked up to be...

hockeygoon15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-22-2009, 08:24 PM
Burlington Bomb 26
Louie Louie Oh oh

Didnt know where to post it, but on the main board is saying if you have DirecTv you won't get Vs. starting September 1st? What the hell! Does that mean I have to miss out on 8 Ranger games because the NHL wants to support their ****** sponsor in Vs.?

Burlington Bomb 26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-23-2009, 08:59 AM
ak10r
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Scott View Post
Didnt know where to post it, but on the main board is saying if you have DirecTv you won't get Vs. starting September 1st? What the hell! Does that mean I have to miss out on 8 Ranger games because the NHL wants to support their ****** sponsor in Vs.?
I just saw that last night. What a bunch a BS. Hopefully they will come to terms before the season starts…… I think that NHL network has played the games a day or two later.

VS wants to flex their muscle a little……. There is still a few years left on the VS contract with the NHL????????…… The NHL has to figure out how to pay for Zherdev’s contract……. So the contract goes to the highest bidder.

What’s really going to make my head explode will be if Direct has no VS’s when the playoffs get here. NHL Center Ice has very few of then, maybe the first rounds…….

ak10r is offline   Reply With Quote