HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

nashville's record against playoff teams

Closed Thread

Old
04-03-2004, 04:36 PM
Mr Sakich

vCash: 500
nashville's record against playoff teams

they had a real good run a couple of months ago but they have really cooled off. I have watched 4 games in the last 2 weeks and they have not impressed me at all. They can win games against chicago but cannot win against good teams. In their last 12 games vs teams who are going to be in the playoffs, they are 2-7-3 with one loss in OT.

The only playoff teams they beat (flames and sharks ) were in a real funk at the time. They have not beat a playoff team playing well in over a month. This is good news heading into tomorrow. If we tie vancouver tonight, I think we are in.

Old
04-03-2004, 04:39 PM
Oilers Hockey

The Flames tanked that game just for the Oilers. Classy organization, eh?

Old
04-03-2004, 05:18 PM
copperaddict

What do you think is going to be the Preds game plan for tomorrow?Do they sit back hoping to bounce on the Avs mistakes?Or do they come out with all guns blazing?This will be the biggest game that Vokoun has played in the NHL and may be nervous!

Old
04-03-2004, 05:56 PM
oilers_guy_eddie

The Predators aren't a great road team, they haven't played great during the stretch drive, and the Avalanche might still have something to play for. I wouldn't bet on the Predators winning that game.

Then again, if the Oilers don't come away with at least a point and hopefully two tonight, it doesn't matter a bit.

Let's hope Adam Oates comes up with the 9 points he needs to pass Brian Trottier on the all-time scoring list.

Closed Thread