HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

wolski for Grebeshkov

Old
08-27-2009, 06:24 PM
bruin77

vCash: 500
wolski for Grebeshkov

what do you guys think of this trade? i would get Grebeshkov. its a keeper league points only but i do need a d-man.

bruin77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2009, 09:06 AM
MBJets

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruin77 View Post
what do you guys think of this trade? i would get Grebeshkov. its a keeper league points only but i do need a d-man.
I wouldn't do that trade. I think Wolski is due to bust out and not sold on Grebeshkov offensive upside. Do you have a yearly draft to add new players to your league. If so draft a d-man. I have Wolski in my keeper league and I'm really hoping he bust out.

MBJets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2009, 09:47 AM
bruin77

thanks,i'm like you i think wolski is going to have a good year,my other option would be to buy a d-man but theres not much out there to buy in our league,Kyle Quincey,Cody Franson,Yannick Weber,and John Carlson thats about it.,Kyle Quincey would be my safest bet but i'm not sold on him,the other 3 may have more upside but not sure if there going to play full time this year.i do really like carlson though.

bruin77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2009, 11:38 AM
MBJets

So do you have a yearly draft to bring new players in every year. The keeper league I'm in have have a 5 round draft every year to add new players. There are alot of good D-men in the league.

MBJets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2009, 03:51 PM
CoachBrouwer

There is no way I would do that trade. Wolski is more valuable and is a top 6 forward who has 70 point potential. Grebeshkov numbers were inflated last season because of all the injuries in Edmonton. His production will drop by 10 points this year with the return of Visnovsky. He is the 4th man on Edmonton's defence. There has to be better options out there.

CoachBrouwer is offline   Reply With Quote