HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2009-10 CHL, NCAA & European Prospects Thread

Closed Thread

Old
09-21-2009, 12:06 PM
SChan*

vCash: 500
Tedenby starting his season right now!

Old
09-21-2009, 12:09 PM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

Send a message via AIM to Saugus
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentNight View Post
Tedenby starting his season right now!
Do you have a link for a live blog or a scoring summary we can follow on? That would be much appreciated.

Old
09-21-2009, 12:19 PM
SChan*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saugus View Post
Do you have a link for a live blog or a scoring summary we can follow on? That would be much appreciated.
http://live2.hockeyligan.se/live_v4/...90921-LHC-HV71

Tedenby on the third line.

Old
09-21-2009, 12:27 PM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

Quote:
Thanks very much!

Interesting to see some old friends on the rosters: Niclas Havelid, Fredrik Norrena, and Janne Niinimaa.

Old
09-21-2009, 01:50 PM
Das Uber
Kitten Mittens

Quote:
Thanks very much!

Interesting to see some old friends on the rosters: Niclas Havelid, Fredrik Norrena, and Janne Niinimaa.
Teemu Laine.

Old
09-21-2009, 02:18 PM
SChan*

6-2 to HV71 and not a single point by Tedenby, but it seems he hasn't played even 10 minutes. It is same as last year, maybe even worse

HV71 is just too stacked, he would benefit playing for a crappier team.

Old
09-21-2009, 02:31 PM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

He was also on the ice for both goals against, it looks like he's on the PK unit. His line didn't produce any goals though.

Old
09-21-2009, 02:39 PM
Harrison Ford

Quote:
he has a clause that says he can join AHL/NHL next year. I am pretty sure he will use it. It makes me mad his talent might be wasted right now. He simply isnt a bottom 6 player, he is flash in the pan that can make the unexpected happen.

Also, Tedenby has always played awesome for the team sweden junior team.
He will definitely use it, and will come over with Josefson. I am glad he is still there though. Let him be comfortable in his development.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Devil View Post
That's almost his entire scoring production last year.

Boy is the hockey world in for a shocker when they realize that they missed this guy.
If he was canadian, he would probably be a top 10 pick.
Quote:
He was also on the ice for both goals against, it looks like he's on the PK unit. His line didn't produce any goals though.
I like the fact he is getting PK time though. He does need to work on his defense.

Old
09-21-2009, 02:43 PM
Tao Jones

I never saw a player score a goal and get a penalty without the goal being disallowed, unless it was roughing or fighting.

Per Ledin scored and took a penalty for using illegal equipment in the third. I wonder if he changed something that was noticed before the ensuing draw?

Teemu Laine with 1 a and 2 SOG playing on the second line.

Tedenby with 1 SOG playing on the third line.

Old
09-21-2009, 02:47 PM
SChan*

Quote:
He officially played 9 minutes, and if he played PK it is just idiotic, the guy should play PP with his creativity. Hopefully things improve from here upon. it was just the first game.

Old
09-21-2009, 03:30 PM
Devilswede

It's too bad that he's not getting much of a chance, especially after what he did in the playoffs. They saw that he was the real deal and now he's hovering around on the 3rd-4th lines....

Old
09-21-2009, 03:41 PM
Harrison Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilswede View Post
It's too bad that he's not getting much of a chance, especially after what he did in the playoffs. They saw that he was the real deal and now he's hovering around on the 3rd-4th lines....
It is only the first game. Now if this is still happening 15 games into the season, then we have a problem.

Old
09-21-2009, 03:44 PM
SChan*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilswede View Post
SEL coaches are clowns. Per Ledin couldnt take a NHL spot, but comes home and steal a spot for Tedenby

Old
09-21-2009, 04:19 PM
Jim Morrison

Yep, it's a joke that Tedenby is still on the 3rd and 4th line. He pretty much dominated in the playoffs and really stepped up for his team scoring some crucial goals. But some SEL coaches are often too cowardly to play the young guns in more prominent roles.

Old
09-21-2009, 04:19 PM
Darius Dangleaitis
Padowan Kovalchuk

Is it possible that he could pull a Vasyunov and come over mid-season if the coaches over there are still butt plugging him?

Old
09-21-2009, 04:23 PM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Dangleaitis View Post
Is it possible that he could pull a Vasyunov and come over mid-season if the coaches over there are still butt plugging him?
That would probably raise hell with the SEL, which doesn't have nearly as bad a relationship with the NHL about player transfer as the KHL does. I'd prefer that he stay there for the entire season, I'm not sure his development would be that much better in the AHL. Hopefully his skill will show through and the coaches will be forced to give him more ice time.

Old
09-21-2009, 05:22 PM
SChan*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Dangleaitis View Post
dont think it is a good idea, atleast WJC is coming up and tedenby will get 1st line minutes there. Our WJC coach is good.

Old
09-22-2009, 09:23 PM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

I totally forgot about this until just now, but Josefson had a game on the 19th, and he scored an empty net goal to seal a 4-2 victory for Djurgarden.

Old
09-22-2009, 09:32 PM
BrodeursCups
Zajac flat out sucks

Send a message via AIM to BrodeursCups

Hai guys, need another center?

Old
09-22-2009, 09:40 PM
Harrison Ford

Quote:
I totally forgot about this until just now, but Josefson had a game on the 19th, and he scored an empty net goal to seal a 4-2 victory for Djurgarden.
He is doing phenomanelly in my Be a GM mode. Second line center at 87 already. Just started my second season.

Old
09-22-2009, 09:43 PM
BrodeursCups
Zajac flat out sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison Ford View Post
He is doing phenomanelly in my Be a GM mode. Second line center at 87 already. Just started my second season.
I know it's been said 1,000 times, but I really can't wait for this guy to come over. Him centering out second line is a match made in heaven. I'm itching to get a new jersey too. lol

Old
09-22-2009, 09:49 PM
Jason MacIsaac
MARS Officer

Send a message via MSN to Jason MacIsaac Send a message via Yahoo to Jason MacIsaac
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrodeursCups View Post
I know it's been said 1,000 times, but I really can't wait for this guy to come over. Him centering out second line is a match made in heaven. I'm itching to get a new jersey too. lol
I'd rather see what he is capable of doing in a 1st line role in the SEL for now.

Tedenby's development is scaring me. I was hoping he would round off his game, right now I hope he isn't the next Sergei Berezin.

Old
09-22-2009, 09:52 PM
Classic Devil
Global Moderator
Spirit of 1988

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason MacIsaac View Post
I'd rather see what he is capable of doing in a 1st line role in the SEL for now.

Tedenby's development is scaring me. I was hoping he would round off his game, right now I hope he isn't the next Sergei Berezin.
Tedenby is stuck in the worst possible place for his development right now. Stuck at the bottom of a depth chart on a team that has no incentive to help him grow as a player because they know he's gone in a year.

Where Bergfors should have stayed in the SEL, and it's perfect for Josefson, it's currently wrecking Teddy's development curve.

Old
09-22-2009, 09:57 PM
BrodeursCups
Zajac flat out sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason MacIsaac View Post

Is all I can say. Gotta feel bad for the youngster after that sick playoff appearance (which you'd assume would earn him a bigger role...guess that's not the case).

Old
09-22-2009, 10:03 PM
Jason MacIsaac
MARS Officer

Send a message via MSN to Jason MacIsaac Send a message via Yahoo to Jason MacIsaac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Devil View Post
Tedenby is stuck in the worst possible place for his development right now. Stuck at the bottom of a depth chart on a team that has no incentive to help him grow as a player because they know he's gone in a year.

Where Bergfors should have stayed in the SEL, and it's perfect for Josefson, it's currently wrecking Teddy's development curve.
Its up to Tedenby to earn time. Last I seen there was a lot of weaknesses to his game. If I were the coach and he were a liability in other areas I wouldn't play him either.

Closed Thread