HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Last regular season game to end

Closed Thread

Old
04-04-2004, 06:31 PM
SpinTheBlackCircle
Global Moderator
boots and pants

vCash: 500
Last regular season game to end

What a comeback by the Sharks....down 3-1 with 19 seconds to go...Brad Stuart scores 2 goals and then Vinny Damphousse scores in OT to win it.

What a great finish to the regular season. I hope game 7 of the Stanley Cup ends just like this: Vinny scoring the winner.

Old
04-04-2004, 06:44 PM
andora

Send a message via MSN to andora
i see ekman had another two points... giving him 53 i believe on the year... 81 games, second in team scoring..

Old
04-04-2004, 06:47 PM
Jaded

What a collapse by the Kings....up 3-1 with 19 seconds to go...Roman Cechmanek and the porous defense lets in 2 goals in regulation and then 1 in OT to lose it.

What a horrible finish to the regular reason. I hope game 1 of next season doesn't end just like this.

Fitting end to the biggest choke job by any team in recent memory. I'm embarrassed to be a Kings fan right now. I'm saddened that this was most likely Luc Robitaille's last game and it ended like this.

Old
04-04-2004, 06:55 PM
Toonces
The beer kitty

Stuart = teh win!

I feel for you guys in LA, having to deal with Cechmanek for an entire season.

Old
04-04-2004, 06:55 PM
andora

Send a message via MSN to andora
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded
What a collapse by the Kings....up 3-1 with 19 seconds to go...Roman Cechmanek and the porous defense lets in 2 goals in regulation and then 1 in OT to lose it.

What a horrible finish to the regular reason. I hope game 1 of next season doesn't end just like this.

Fitting end to the biggest choke job by any team in recent memory. I'm embarrassed to be a Kings fan right now. I'm saddened that this was most likely Luc Robitaille's last game and it ended like this.
wow, you are jaded, why not be proud that your team with half an ahl roster thanks to injuries was able to battle it out and remain in the race as long as they did. they were tired, goodness when you lose as many guys for as many different amount of games as the kings did, mainly palffy what can you expect other than working hard...

be proud of your team, for if they ever could stay healthy, you have a cup contender

Old
04-04-2004, 06:59 PM
lux_interior

It was a fitting end to the King's season...an overtime loss. Sad though if Robitaille's career ends on this note. As a Duck's fan, I can admire his play...he's a class act.

Old
04-04-2004, 07:04 PM
LuckyLUC20

I hate to see Luc end his career this way if it is the final season for him. I feel for him the most. I don't think he wants to go out this way. I hope there is a season next year so that Luc can go out his own way.

This was a rough season for the Kings. I'm proud of the way they hung in there... but till the last week or so, they ran out of gas and didn't get it done.

Old
04-04-2004, 08:42 PM
ehc73

Send a message via ICQ to ehc73
man the Kings were right in the thick of the playoff hunt too. Ending the season on a 10 game winless skid sucks harsh. Hopefully the next year they won't be so snakebitten.

Old
04-04-2004, 08:45 PM
two out of three*

Send a message via ICQ to two out of three* Send a message via AIM to two out of three*
I hate the Sharks, and there "beat LA" chant.

LETS GO BLUES!

Old
04-04-2004, 09:27 PM
neelynugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by andora
i see ekman had another two points... giving him 53 i believe on the year... 81 games, second in team scoring..

nice job by the rangers dumping him

Old
04-05-2004, 11:34 AM
MotownMadman

2 goals in 19 seconds?!! That will bring a ton of momentum into round 1. Nice job Sharks!

Closed Thread