HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

Fun hockey talk

Closed Thread

Old
04-12-2004, 03:33 PM
Higgy4

vCash: 500
Fun hockey talk

Just wanted to let you all know that it is very stimulating conversation that is going on here. I have been posting here since the series began, and for the most part I have been treated fairly.

I know the trolls are a pain in the neck, and I hope you dont consider some of us to be trolls. Most of us on here are pretty easy going, intelligent fans. We try to make our points, but we also respect the opinions of others.

So far, its been some good playoff talk on here. Obviously we will have some disagreements...which is to be expected. But I dont take anything too personally, and I hope you all feel the same way.

Both our teams are working hard and the series has been very exciting so far. May the best team win.

Anyway...thanks for being good sports and allowing me and some of the others to partake in the playoff talk.

Old
04-12-2004, 11:13 PM
Higgy4

Alright...I guess I will take the lack of responses as a suggestion for me to take a flying leap.

Old
04-13-2004, 12:44 AM
jstreet

vCash: 50
Ive been out of town for awhile and havent been close to a computer, Im glad to be back so that I can get in on this playoff talk.

Old
04-13-2004, 01:54 AM
predfan1510

Hey! Glad its been cool headed on here so far as well! Here's hoping that it stays that way, eh?

Closed Thread