HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Dan Lacouture at Ranger camp?!

Closed Thread

Old
09-12-2009, 12:17 PM
Mjollnir9*

vCash: 500
Dan Lacouture at Ranger camp?!

Wow! Talk about a career scrub... I had forgotten about this guy.I really do not understand this at all. It's one thing to invite "vets"to camp to push the young guys harder, but This? Oh, and now that Dubinsky is officially a camp holdout, I am officially upset with Sather The hardball being played with Dubinsky makes as much sense as inviting Dan Lacouture to camp...

Old
09-12-2009, 12:19 PM
Osminator

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjollnir9 View Post
Wow! Talk about a career scrub... I had forgotten about this guy.I really do not understand this at all. It's one thing to invite "vets"to camp to push the young guys harder, but This? Oh, and now that Dubinsky is officially a camp holdout, I am officially upset with Sather The hardball being played with Dubinsky makes as much sense as inviting Dan Lacouture to camp...
maybe u should read the training camp thread... he found out his KHL contract wasnt going to be honoured... called Sather last night at 6:30pm, got the invite 45 mins later...

Old
09-12-2009, 12:27 PM
Mjollnir9*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osminator View Post
maybe u should read the training camp thread... he found out his KHL contract wasnt going to be honoured... called Sather last night at 6:30pm, got the invite 45 mins later...
Sorry, missed that... However, it still makes very little sense, unless Sather just feels bad for the guy. I know, we have nothing to lose by letting him "compete", but nothing to gain either.

Old
09-12-2009, 12:28 PM
Fitzy
All Is Well

vCash: 50
lol sweet more nostalgia

Old
09-12-2009, 12:30 PM
FLYLine24*

Being discussed in the training camp thread.

Closed Thread