HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Notices

Preseason Game #2, Avs vs. Blues

Old
09-19-2009, 08:14 PM
bohlmeister
$$ For Sale $$

vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by hekic42 View Post
I love how this idea of Kroenke being cheap keeps getting perpetuated around here. When the team was a threat to win the cup every year he was more than willing to pay for one of the highest payrolls in the league. Now that the team is a bottom feeder he's suddenly a villain for wanting to cut costs. How soon we forget.
It has nothing to do with the on ice product. The Avs media coverage and press conferences etc seem consistently cheap to me. Terrible camera work and mic jobs. Maybe it is cause I am from Canada and the media coverage in Canada is higher priority.

bohlmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-19-2009, 09:19 PM
Drury_Sakic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Loco_Avs View Post
At least highlights would've been *something* you know.
Agreed... How hard is it to set up 1-2 cameras so you can put some highlights up. Hell, I imagine the Avs recorded the whole game for watching themselves for practice and evaluation purposes.

Drury_Sakic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-19-2009, 10:01 PM
anleva

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohlmeister View Post
It has nothing to do with the on ice product. The Avs media coverage and press conferences etc seem consistently cheap to me. Terrible camera work and mic jobs. Maybe it is cause I am from Canada and the media coverage in Canada is higher priority.
In the its about time department, I looked over at NHL.com and the Altitude site and if I'm not mistaken it looks like Altitude may finally start broadcasting away games in HD. Woohoo!

anleva is offline   Reply With Quote