HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Thanks you guys!

Closed Thread

Old
04-04-2004, 07:37 PM
two out of three*

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to two out of three* Send a message via AIM to two out of three*
Thanks you guys!

I would just like to thank all you Kings fans that I posted with throughout this long season, just for being great fans, and great people. You know its not everyday you come by this website, and meet a bunch of Kings fans who are as die-hard as you guys. Even at LGK, most the time I read those posts, they are all pretty negative. All you guys are awesome. Navvy, Kingsjohn, jfont, LuckyLUC, Punchy1, Legionnaire, guzmaniac, herby, KING ELVI, DFA, The Daleks, Sydor25, palffytofrolov, Frolov 6'3, Mindcircus, Kingz4Life if I missed someone sorry. You guys are all great, and I hope your all back again next season for the Kings Cup Run!

GO KINGS GO!

Old
04-04-2004, 07:41 PM
Kingz4life

Send a message via AIM to Kingz4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiesAreLikeWins 2 Us
I would just like to thank all you Kings fans that I posted with throughout this long season, just for being great fans, and great people. You know its not everyday you come by this website, and meet a bunch of Kings fans who are as die-hard as you guys. Even at LGK, most the time I read those posts, they are all pretty negative. All you guys are awesome. Navvy, Kingsjohn, jfont, LuckyLUC, Punchy1, Legionnaire, guzmaniac, herby, KING ELVI, DFA, The Daleks, Sydor25, palffytofrolov, Frolov 6'3, Mindcircus, Kingz4Life if I missed someone sorry. You guys are all great, and I hope your all back again next season for the Kings Cup Run!

GO KINGS GO!
I agree with you 100%...I know I will be back

Old
04-04-2004, 09:42 PM
agentfouser
Playoffs?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingz4life
I agree with you 100%...I know I will be back
you mean you guys are going to leave? don't do that, there is plenty of action and plenty of dead horses to beat on this site during the offseason!

seriously, its been a blast, and i know that i'll be around.

Old
04-04-2004, 10:00 PM
Kingz4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by navigator
you mean you guys are going to leave? don't do that, there is plenty of action and plenty of dead horses to beat on this site during the offseason!

seriously, its been a blast, and i know that i'll be around.
Actually I didn't mean that...I'm not going to stop coming to this site. You are right there's a lot of key desicions that are going to be addressed this offseason, that will affect the KINGS for years to come. I am excited about next season(if theres hockey...which I think there will be). With a good offseason we should be a favorite next year...yes i said we might have a shot at not being the under dog for once.

Old
04-04-2004, 11:24 PM
LuckyLUC20

It's been a great season as well. My first full season on this board. I had a blast talking Kings' hockey with all of you and I can't wait till draft day and July 1st. Ahhh, two days we're always looking forward to when we're not in the playoffs.

Seriously, we have a great family on this board. Kings fans rule!

Old
04-04-2004, 11:56 PM
Mindcircus

I'm looking towards the offseason as well... although it's come a lot sooner than we previously thought. I'm really looking forward to more draft analysis and good descriptions on guys we draft. Most of you guys know much more about that side of things than i do so i'm relying here. I went to the draft party last year and it was great fun. My friend works at Time Warner, not for long, and he got tickets and he took me. It also really stirs me up when we talk rumors and who's in and who's out. I want Deadmarsh back in the worst way but i'm not holding my breath.

Tonight's loss, however, has just disgusted me to no end. How can we let our season end like that? I hope we get over this...

Oh yeah, i'll be here for the offseason barring any injuries.

Old
04-05-2004, 11:06 AM
palffytofrovlov

We need to keep posting.... This was a terrible year, and we don't know if there will be a next season, but at least we can prepare for the draft again.... so the Kings draft #11... Lets get rid of the bad players, Modry better be gone, so do Carter and Stumple... The Kings jersey should be worn by players that care dont those chumps.... Later guys... Lets keep posting all year and by the time we know it September will be here...

By the way we can follow the Angels cause the Dodgers will suck this year...

Old
04-05-2004, 11:48 AM
two out of three*

Send a message via ICQ to two out of three* Send a message via AIM to two out of three*
Follow the Angels? boooo! You have to cheer for the azul. They got some of the best pitching in the league. (Of course behind only the two teams that matter, Yanks and Sox.)

Old
04-05-2004, 12:19 PM
Old Hickory

vCash:
Hey thanks for the kind thoughts Ties....

A few new posters joined us this year. All very good posters who bring alot to the board. But the dreaded offseason is when we are going to need everyone the most.
Just to maintain a little sanity
I am sure we'll have plenty of draft threads, reports from prospects camp and training camp and countless threads are line combinations
Let's just all pray the CBA gets resolved and we have hockey come September 15th. I guess I am a little guilty of not panicking earlier or not realizing the severity of the whole CBA situation ,but hearing Bob and Jim say goodbye and admitting they don't know when they are going to be back was like a sobering slap to the face. Like Rick James slapping Charlie Murphy :bonk: Watching Luc say goodbye to the Refs and lineman didn't help either.

The lockout in 94-95 was bad enough. This one could kill hockey

Old
04-05-2004, 12:39 PM
agentfouser
Playoffs?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsjohn
I am sure we'll have plenty of draft threads, reports from prospects camp and training camp and countless threads are line combinations
Let's just all pray the CBA gets resolved and we have hockey come September 15th. I guess I am a little guilty of not panicking earlier or not realizing the severity of the whole CBA situation ,but hearing Bob and Jim say goodbye and admitting they don't know when they are going to be back was like a sobering slap to the face. Like Rick James slapping Charlie Murphy :bonk: Watching Luc say goodbye to the Refs and lineman didn't help either.

The lockout in 94-95 was bad enough. This one could kill hockey
ah yes, the prospects camp and training camp daily updates threads were a godsend last year - you go months with the only hockey news being so and so signed a two year contract, blah blah, and then, like an oasis in the desert, suddenly you have daily reports on the team's prospects, you can go see them practice... its pretty sweet, and behind playoffs, i think that camp has to be my favorite part of the year. i remember last year, those heady days when we were all sustained by thoughts that allison and deadmarsh will be back by christmas... those were the days.

as for the cba, i am not too panicked either, because i really think that both sides understand how destructive missing a season could be. even under the worst possible agreement, both sides would still be better off playing. not playing would be a bit like a nuclear war - mutally assured destruction, no winners, and an endless winter in which no life is possible.

Old
04-05-2004, 07:29 PM
Mindcircus

I'd be surprised if the Dodgers win 80 games this year... Their offense will just as bad this year if not worse and no, Milton Bradley isn't going to win us a World Series. The guy has been known to be a cancer but we give up one of our best prospects for him. I'm not an Angels fan but there's no doubt they'll make a big run this year. Their achillies heel has to be their bullpen. They better hope Donnelly won't be out for too long.

Oh wait... i thought this was the Dodger forum, my bad.

Old
04-06-2004, 12:35 AM
Kingz4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindcircus
I'd be surprised if the Dodgers win 80 games this year... Their offense will just as bad this year if not worse and no, Milton Bradley isn't going to win us a World Series. The guy has been known to be a cancer but we give up one of our best prospects for him. I'm not an Angels fan but there's no doubt they'll make a big run this year. Their achillies heel has to be their bullpen. They better hope Donnelly won't be out for too long.

Oh wait... i thought this was the Dodger forum, my bad.
You never know the dodgers have some qusetion marks but if there answered positively who knows...I'm a huge fan of the blue crew.

Old
04-06-2004, 01:20 AM
two out of three*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingz4life
You never know the dodgers have some qusetion marks but if there answered positively who knows...I'm a huge fan of the blue crew.
Im a big fan of the blue crew too, and they got smoked today by the Padres 8-2. But whatever we can never beat them anyways.

Old
04-06-2004, 02:20 AM
GoneFullHextall
Fire Berube

congrats on a very good season. it was a very good effort to make the playoffs but it just wasnt meant to be. The Kings showed tons of heart this season and have nothing to be ashamned of. yeah i am a Flyers fan but i am also a Monarchs fan living here in NH so i do keep my eye on the Kings.
LETS GO MONARCHS

Old
04-06-2004, 01:56 PM
LuckyLUC20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkeMustGoDotCom
congrats on a very good season. it was a very good effort to make the playoffs but it just wasnt meant to be. The Kings showed tons of heart this season and have nothing to be ashamned of. yeah i am a Flyers fan but i am also a Monarchs fan living here in NH so i do keep my eye on the Kings.
LETS GO MONARCHS
Thank you for the kind words. Keep us up to date with those Monarchs!!

Closed Thread