HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > ECHL and other Minor Pro Leagues

Brett Gallant - Elmira Jackals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-30-2009, 05:24 PM
  #51
tdevssec102
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 14
vCash: 500
Gallant is pure garbage. You can say all you want about him being fearless; but it's simply not true. He's a dirty player with not one iota of talent. Last game he played in Trenton he picked up 9 pims 11 and half minutes into the game. That's hardly brave. A brave man would stay on the ice long enough to get hit back once in a while not blatantly cheapshoting guys. His stats speak for themselves. 2 assists in 16 games? Chris Holt (1 assist in 9 games) the goalie is on pace to do better than that.

tdevssec102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2009, 07:46 PM
  #52
AUShockeyfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 294
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdevssec102 View Post
Gallant is pure garbage. You can say all you want about him being fearless; but it's simply not true. He's a dirty player with not one iota of talent. Last game he played in Trenton he picked up 9 pims 11 and half minutes into the game. That's hardly brave. A brave man would stay on the ice long enough to get hit back once in a while not blatantly cheapshoting guys. His stats speak for themselves. 2 assists in 16 games? Chris Holt (1 assist in 9 games) the goalie is on pace to do better than that.

Garbage eh - dropped Stoesz like a bad habit. At least Brett doesn't pull hair 2 assists in 16 games - yeah, not the greatest. I know he's not the offensive powerhouse that Stoesz is, with Myles having 6 points in 19 games I know I know tdev Myles is off to a slow start What's with you Trenton fans?

AUShockeyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2009, 03:36 AM
  #53
TrentonPwnedFlorida
Registered User
 
TrentonPwnedFlorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Trenton, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 612
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUShockeyfan View Post
Garbage eh - dropped Stoesz like a bad habit. At least Brett doesn't pull hair 2 assists in 16 games - yeah, not the greatest. I know he's not the offensive powerhouse that Stoesz is, with Myles having 6 points in 19 games I know I know tdev Myles is off to a slow start What's with you Trenton fans?
Stoesz is also now with the Lowell Devils. Dont worry tho, because Cormier was sent down for a bit so he can continue his dominance over Gallant

TrentonPwnedFlorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2009, 08:43 AM
  #54
pelts35.com
Registered User
 
pelts35.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 11,612
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUShockeyfan View Post
Garbage eh - dropped Stoesz like a bad habit. At least Brett doesn't pull hair 2 assists in 16 games - yeah, not the greatest. I know he's not the offensive powerhouse that Stoesz is, with Myles having 6 points in 19 games I know I know tdev Myles is off to a slow start What's with you Trenton fans?
Does it really surprise you that Elmira's rival fans are bad mouthing Elmira's goon?

BTW, Trenton fans, what the deuce is going on there? I remember when the SBA was packed every weekend. I went to the Reading/Trenton game a couple of weeks ago and if there were 1,000 people in the stands it was a lot (not to mention that half of those fans made the trip from Reading). On top of that it seems like they are overcompensating the empty arena by blaring the PA system, which is really annoying. I also remember the concession offerings being much better as well.

pelts35.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2009, 09:20 AM
  #55
trentondevil
Registered User
 
trentondevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 87
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelts35.com View Post
Does it really surprise you that Elmira's rival fans are bad mouthing Elmira's goon?

BTW, Trenton fans, what the deuce is going on there? I remember when the SBA was packed every weekend. I went to the Reading/Trenton game a couple of weeks ago and if there were 1,000 people in the stands it was a lot (not to mention that half of those fans made the trip from Reading). On top of that it seems like they are overcompensating the empty arena by blaring the PA system, which is really annoying. I also remember the concession offerings being much better as well.
Well it was 3600 + in the win against Elmira Saturday night and nary a Reading fan in the house. I dont really care about Gallant even though there were rumblings over the summer that he might even be headed to Devils land. And yes AUShockeyfan Gallant did beat Stoesz once and I believe Stoesz beat Gallant in round two. Whew, all this man love is getting to me.

By the by Pelts that Reading game the attendance was 2526 with possible a couple hundred rabid Reading fans, and i mean rabid in the country sense.

trentondevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2009, 11:11 AM
  #56
pelts35.com
Registered User
 
pelts35.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 11,612
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by trentondevil View Post
Well it was 3600 + in the win against Elmira Saturday night and nary a Reading fan in the house. I dont really care about Gallant even though there were rumblings over the summer that he might even be headed to Devils land. And yes AUShockeyfan Gallant did beat Stoesz once and I believe Stoesz beat Gallant in round two. Whew, all this man love is getting to me.

By the by Pelts that Reading game the attendance was 2526 with possible a couple hundred rabid Reading fans, and i mean rabid in the country sense.
We all know that announced attendance is paid attendance and not the actual number of people in the stands. There is no way that there were 2500 people in the house (unless you include the players, front office staff and concession workers and even then I don't think it would have cracked 2000).

Why you are taking a shot at Reading fans, however, is beyond me. I applaud any group of fans that can mobilize over 100 people to another team's arena. Your country reference to Reading however is puzzling given that downtown Reading is very comparable to downtown Trenton.

pelts35.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2009, 10:38 AM
  #57
tdevssec102
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 14
vCash: 500
He dropped Stoetz in 1 fight and got his ass handed to him by
Stoetz the next day. Your point is what? And as for bad mouthing Elmira's goon... does Elmira have anything but goons? I also don't see anyone anywhere talking about what a great player Stoetz is. As a matter of fact, if the lineups given out at the arena are any indication, I would suggest that even the team knows he isn't since that had him listed at 187 pounds at the beginning of the season when trying to him pass as a skill player and 225 at the last game. I suppose it's possible to gain 40 pounds in 6 weeks, but if he did it's not noticeable.

As for the attendance. There are probably several reasons for the decline. A) the Trenton area is closer to 5 NHL franchises than most echl towns are to electricity and indoor plumbing. B) the team used to be affiliated with the Flyers and now it's with the Devils. This has always been Flyers territory. C) the ownership of the team has no interest in fielding a competitive team, is only interested on moving players up, and has said as much on several occasions. D) there's way more interest in getting childrens birthday parties at the arena and giving tickets away to any school band who wants than taking care of season tickets holders and the people who pay for premium seating. The official policy of the arena is not to check tickets. Season tickets holders are ineligible to win any of the stoppage of play giveaways.

tdevssec102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2009, 12:18 PM
  #58
pelts35.com
Registered User
 
pelts35.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 11,612
vCash: 500
Thanks for the insight about declining attendance. Like I said it's a shame as I had a lot of good times at the SBA when the house was packed.

pelts35.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2009, 04:12 PM
  #59
AUShockeyfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 294
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdevssec102 View Post
He dropped Stoetz in 1 fight and got his ass handed to him by
Stoetz the next day. Your point is what? And as for bad mouthing Elmira's goon... does Elmira have anything but goons? I also don't see anyone anywhere talking about what a great player Stoetz is. As a matter of fact, if the lineups given out at the arena are any indication, I would suggest that even the team knows he isn't since that had him listed at 187 pounds at the beginning of the season when trying to him pass as a skill player and 225 at the last game. I suppose it's possible to gain 40 pounds in 6 weeks, but if he did it's not noticeable.

Mod delete
My point you ask? No point, just stating the facts. And Brett having his ass handed to him by Stoesz, sure Brett lost that fight, but don't get too carried away with the ass-handing business:

You say you don't see anyone talking about what a great player Myles is - well, this is a thread on Brett Gallant don't ya' know... Start one on Myles. In fact, I gave credit to Myles in an earlier post for his "first star" selection during a game earlier this season. Mod delete

Lastly, "....I would suggest that even the teams knows he isn't since that had him listed at 187 pounds at the beginning of the season when trying to him pass as a skill player and 225 at the last game......"

Good point, makes sense to me By the way, how is Myles enjoying Lowell?

Listen, one of your fellow Trenton posters defamated Brett, and now you call him "pure garbage." You Devils fans, well, the select few here - all class.... for the last time, Brett scraps guys that are quite a bit bigger then he - his heart is twice the size of any Devil player you can come up with. He may not be fearless as you suggest he is, but doesn't show it if that's the case. Brett may go with Cormier in the future, and Brett may lose, he may win. Either way, there's quite a few people on this board who respect the kid for what he does and has done - Brett doesn't take names, doesn't pick spots. You don't have to like the kid, but show a little respect. And Pelts - doesn't surprise me at all....


Last edited by LadyStanley: 12-05-2009 at 10:49 AM. Reason: flaming
AUShockeyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2009, 10:53 PM
  #60
TrentonPwnedFlorida
Registered User
 
TrentonPwnedFlorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Trenton, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 612
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUShockeyfan View Post
Brett may go with Cormier in the future, and Brett may lose, he may win. Either way, there's quite a few people on this board who respect the kid for what he does and has done - Brett doesn't take names, doesn't pick spots. You don't have to like the kid, but show a little respect. And Pelts - doesn't surprise me at all....
11/29/09
3 - TRE Cormier, 14:39 - Fighting - Major (47.13), 5 min
3 - ELM Gallant, 14:39 - Fighting - Major (47.13), 5 min


Sheesh not even keeping up with your own guy!

Too bad it was in Elmira, I always enjoy Gallant getting his face smashed in.

TrentonPwnedFlorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2009, 10:08 AM
  #61
tdevssec102
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 14
vCash: 500
Ok Aus I watched the vids again. Were you referring to the fight in which Gallant so ... gallantly... skated around Stoetz, after the refs broke up the fight to punch him in the back, after Turner jumped him from behind and Chaz Johnson held him from the bench. Yeah fearless. Two guys have to fight him while a third guy hold him after the fight was ended. Or to the fight the night before where Stoetz landed about 30-40 punches while Gallant backpedaled. And I'm not badmouthing him for being a goon; over the years some of my favorite players have been goons. And I'm not badmouthing him for being a mediocre player, the league is filled with them. But seriously, watch him play sometime, he's just a plain dirty player. Spearing guys in the groin, checking them in the back as they're skating off the ice, butt ending a guy in the head who is not even in the same zone as the puck and on his knees.
My point about Myles gaining 40 pounds is that you routinely talk about how Gallant gives up 20 or 30 pounds to the guys he fights. However, most of the guys listed heights and weights are completely false. Guys list as smaller or larger to make themselves more intimidating. It's not a hockey thing, basketball players do it too. Hell, there's even debate over Charles Manson's real height for the same reason.

tdevssec102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2009, 10:23 PM
  #62
AUShockeyfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 294
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentonPwnedFlorida View Post
11/29/09
3 - TRE Cormier, 14:39 - Fighting - Major (47.13), 5 min
3 - ELM Gallant, 14:39 - Fighting - Major (47.13), 5 min


Sheesh not even keeping up with your own guy!

Too bad it was in Elmira, I always enjoy Gallant getting his face smashed in.
lol....

According to dropyourgloves.com it was nothing but a hugfest, therefore draw - hopefully footage will pop up somewhere so we can draw our own conclusions. Awesome to see Brett and Kevin square off - Brett was dropped twice in one game in Jr. while Brett was a 17 y.o. and Kevin a 19 y.o.. Did someone here suggest he wasn't fearless?

These heights and weights from hockeyfights.com - KC 6'2 243 lbs, BG 6' 174 lbs. Yep, kid lacks heart....

AUShockeyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2009, 03:47 PM
  #63
tdevssec102
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 14
vCash: 500
The jackals website has Gallant listed as 190. While the devils website has Cormier listed as 235. Which in this case is still a sizable difference. I will also watched some more of his fight vids on hockeyfights and while most of the guys he fights are listed at 15-20 pounds heavier than he is, most of them don't look it. So I'll concede that he fights bigger guys. However, it also seems to me either your boy is really padded up, or he's actually closer to 205-210 range. I'm also missing the part where he's "scrapped" anyone save 1 or 2 were definitely solid victories, but I still haven't seen anybody busted up or bleeding. Held his own I'll give you. Wrestled a few to the ground okay. But I also saw in half his fights were he hugs, ducks, or just clings. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find any stats that say how much time he actually spends on the ice. But as I said before, it doesn't take heart to be a blatantly dirty player, and it shows far more fearlessness to stay on the ice and get hit back than it does to sit in the box. And that is my major contention with him, not that he's a goon, not that he's got laughable stats, but I find it imposable to say anything good about a guy who spends more time in the box than actually playing.

tdevssec102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-05-2009, 09:00 AM
  #64
hossy316
Registered User
 
hossy316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Kensington, PEI
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,225
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to hossy316
Facts:

- There are NOT over half his fights where he just hugs, ducks, or just clings. In 90%of his fights both guys are throwing bombs and not clinging to one another. Brett will go shot for shot with you and take his chances. He tries to knock guys out in every fight. That's a direct quote from his coach in Elmira.

- He is definately no heavier than 190 as the site lists.

- He is not scared of anyone!!

- He is not only a tough guy, he can also score when given the chance to depending on the role he needs to play. Hence his stats last year in the MJAHL. 50 GP, 24 Goals, 49 Assists, 73 Pts. He knows his role on each team and he plays it perfectly. He is not there in Elmira/Syracuse to put points up bro. So, spending more time in the box than on the ice is what he actually gets paid for.

- He is one tough SOB. The bigger you are, the more willing he is to go.

Do I sense some jealousy from a few posters??


Last edited by hossy316: 12-05-2009 at 09:15 AM.
hossy316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-05-2009, 09:21 AM
  #65
hossy316
Registered User
 
hossy316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Kensington, PEI
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,225
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to hossy316
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdevssec102 View Post
I'm also missing the part where he's "scrapped" anyone save 1 or 2 were definitely solid victories, but I still haven't seen anybody busted up or bleeding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9-ec...eature=related

Ask and you shall receive. 1 or 2 solid victories is laughable!! Take off your devil red colored glasses for a few minutes and check some of his tilts out.

hossy316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-05-2009, 04:50 PM
  #66
Bob Clarke Fan Club
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,984
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hossy316 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9-ec...eature=related

Ask and you shall receive. 1 or 2 solid victories is laughable!! Take off your devil red colored glasses for a few minutes and check some of his tilts out.


Thanks Hoss...It's obvious the Debbies fans either don't know much about Brett or Youtube.

Bob Clarke Fan Club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-06-2009, 10:35 AM
  #67
Bjindaho
Registered User
 
Bjindaho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,211
vCash: 500
Brett broke Legros's eye socket and jaw in one fight and cracked his orbital bone in another. Legros fought Sparling (a skilled player) between making Brett extra pissed for the second fight.

Bjindaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2009, 03:39 PM
  #68
LadyStanley
Elasmobranchology-go
 
LadyStanley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: North of the Tank
Country: United States
Posts: 55,497
vCash: 500
Mod note: let's keep this thread on topic, and try to be civil. Discussion has veered and gotten so heated, this thread may be closed and locked.

LadyStanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2009, 02:46 PM
  #69
tdevssec102
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 14
vCash: 500
If you said you liked the guy because he's a hometown guy I'd be fine with it. If you admitted you liked the guy because you have a crush on him I'd be fine with it. But you make no effort to deny that the guy is statistically irrelevant, complete avert the topic of him being an outright dirty player, and instead of of subjectively looking at the fights his had this year you reference him "scrapping" guys. And the only evidence to support this is a clip of him in little league? C'mon. The guy has won some fights I'll admit that. But he also lost a few and had a bunch of draws. Pretty much the same with any fighter I guess. But hockey fighters don't impress me. First off, all a guy has to is drop to a knee or clinch a jersey or cry and it's over. Secondly, very few hockey fights are what you would consider fair... how many times is one guy at he end of a shift while the other just started? or in the 3rd period when 1 guy has played 6 minutes and the other 26? or 1 guy fought the night before and a has broken knuckle or a swollen eye? Third, it's on skates..... it's more about balance I'll take the better skater in a hockey fight over the better punched any day. the guy Trenton had the last few years is a prime example. Harrison, 6'4 I think, 225... but couldn't because he can't keep his balance. And for future reference... the orbital bone.... is the eye socket. You can also say what you want about the devil red glasses, but one thing Philly area sports fans cannot be accused of is being biased. We'll boo your team, we'll boo our team, we even on occasion boo Santa Claus.

tdevssec102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2009, 07:58 PM
  #70
hossy316
Registered User
 
hossy316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Kensington, PEI
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,225
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to hossy316
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdevssec102 View Post
If you said you liked the guy because he's a hometown guy I'd be fine with it. If you admitted you liked the guy because you have a crush on him I'd be fine with it. But you make no effort to deny that the guy is statistically irrelevant, complete avert the topic of him being an outright dirty player, and instead of of subjectively looking at the fights his had this year you reference him "scrapping" guys. And the only evidence to support this is a clip of him in little league? C'mon. The guy has won some fights I'll admit that. But he also lost a few and had a bunch of draws. Pretty much the same with any fighter I guess. But hockey fighters don't impress me. First off, all a guy has to is drop to a knee or clinch a jersey or cry and it's over. Secondly, very few hockey fights are what you would consider fair... how many times is one guy at he end of a shift while the other just started? or in the 3rd period when 1 guy has played 6 minutes and the other 26? or 1 guy fought the night before and a has broken knuckle or a swollen eye? Third, it's on skates..... it's more about balance I'll take the better skater in a hockey fight over the better punched any day. the guy Trenton had the last few years is a prime example. Harrison, 6'4 I think, 225... but couldn't because he can't keep his balance. And for future reference... the orbital bone.... is the eye socket. You can also say what you want about the devil red glasses, but one thing Philly area sports fans cannot be accused of is being biased. We'll boo your team, we'll boo our team, we even on occasion boo Santa Claus.
"Yawn"

You make no point whatsoever.

Good Bye

hossy316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2009, 11:15 AM
  #71
Bob Clarke Fan Club
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,984
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdevssec102 View Post
If you said you liked the guy because he's a hometown guy I'd be fine with it. If you admitted you liked the guy because you have a crush on him I'd be fine with it. But you make no effort to deny that the guy is statistically irrelevant, complete avert the topic of him being an outright dirty player, and instead of of subjectively looking at the fights his had this year you reference him "scrapping" guys. And the only evidence to support this is a clip of him in little league? C'mon. The guy has won some fights I'll admit that. But he also lost a few and had a bunch of draws. Pretty much the same with any fighter I guess. But hockey fighters don't impress me. First off, all a guy has to is drop to a knee or clinch a jersey or cry and it's over. Secondly, very few hockey fights are what you would consider fair... how many times is one guy at he end of a shift while the other just started? or in the 3rd period when 1 guy has played 6 minutes and the other 26? or 1 guy fought the night before and a has broken knuckle or a swollen eye? Third, it's on skates..... it's more about balance I'll take the better skater in a hockey fight over the better punched any day. the guy Trenton had the last few years is a prime example. Harrison, 6'4 I think, 225... but couldn't because he can't keep his balance. And for future reference... the orbital bone.... is the eye socket. You can also say what you want about the devil red glasses, but one thing Philly area sports fans cannot be accused of is being biased. We'll boo your team, we'll boo our team, we even on occasion boo Santa Claus.



Your insight into the world of hockey pugilism is preschool,You need to hate less and watch more.

Bob Clarke Fan Club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2009, 12:39 PM
  #72
tdevssec102
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 14
vCash: 500
My point is that nobody has bothered to deny the fact that Gallant is a dirty player not a brave player. My point is that nobody has denied the fact that offensively he's irrelevant. My point is that while he I'll give him credit for holding his own against bigger guys he's not a dominate fighter. My point is that he may have been somebody in junior, but he's useless in AA; we're not even discussing a borderline big leaguer, he's lucky to even be on a AA team.

tdevssec102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-24-2009, 11:02 AM
  #73
Razrknuckles
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1
vCash: 500
Stoez Belting I mean Seat Belting!

I got one for ya! Have you ever heard tell of "Seat Belting?"? That is what Stoez did in the second fight with Gallant and he sure as H E double hockey sticks didnt hand Gallant his ass by any means! Guys seat belt to a avoid getting hit with a big punch ( like Stoez got hit with in the first fight). Not saying it was a bad move by Stoez but the kid is giving up alot of size to you and experince open up and throw some bombs with him. You Trenton fans would love Gallant if he was in the your uniform but he is not. As far as 190 goes I cant imagine him being much more then 175 from when I seen him with the gear off. The long and the short of it is that Gallant is as tough as a boiled owl and the apple dont fall far from the tree! Glad to see him do well and dont worry about what these " Seat Belting Trenton Fans Think!"!
Cheers Hossy and have a drinkypoo for me! Merry Xmas!


Last edited by Razrknuckles: 12-24-2009 at 12:04 PM.
Razrknuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-30-2009, 02:47 AM
  #74
Gagnefan924
Need Moar AmericanZ
 
Gagnefan924's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: PA
Country: United States
Posts: 8,056
vCash: 500
I saw Reading play Elmira tonight...Gallant attacked another Royal, forget who it was, and he got a game misconduct. It was a scrum in front of the net and the guy kept throwing punches when and the refs were all over him. Dont know much about him but he seems like a goon.

Gagnefan924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-01-2010, 11:47 AM
  #75
pelts35.com
Registered User
 
pelts35.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 11,612
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnefan924 View Post
I saw Reading play Elmira tonight...Gallant attacked another Royal, forget who it was, and he got a game misconduct. It was a scrum in front of the net and the guy kept throwing punches when and the refs were all over him. Dont know much about him but he seems like a goon.
Gallant was fined for that incident.

pelts35.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:48 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.