HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Pittsburgh at Columbus | 9/24 7PM EDT

Old
09-25-2009, 07:06 AM
Double-Shift Lassť
Just post better

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Fire View Post
One thing that I have really noticed these past 3 home games is the way our third and fourth liners are crashing the net. I mean they are taking the puck to the net and taking the abuse in the hard areas, and scoring goals.
This has always been the tough thing about the Jackets. To get legit scoring contributions from the bottom six, this absolutely has to happen. Of course, the top 6 have to do it too. In general, the team just needs to move toward the net more and better.

Quote:
Young D made some mistakes
The hip-hop offspring of Chuck D and Young MC.

Old
09-25-2009, 07:07 AM
Double-Shift Lassť
Just post better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashmarks View Post
No kidding. I sit not far behind the penalty boxes and Dorsett was really giving it to him when he got to the box. That little rat face says: "What did I do??!!"

Tough guy, picking on an 18 year old kid...
Punk ass move but I love him as a player.

Double-Shift Lassť is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2009, 07:38 AM
WrightOn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
I do not stir the pot... I paid my dues for doing that in the past (just ask Kallio). I did not see the game on TV tonight but I did tune into the radio which is as good as being at the game if George and Bob are calling the games.

I have 40 years of NHL fan experience that started with the French Connection, I also have played some boso ice hockey.

I'm not smarter than Hitchcock but the dude has not played one game of professional hockey more than I have.

If you want the truth, we radio fans heard Hitchcock tonight because I complained to right people that he blew us off the other night...so it goes.
This whole post is pretty.....hilarious (as usual), but honestly Robert I'd like to know if you really truly believe the bolded?

WrightOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2009, 08:51 AM
Rocko2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBJfan28 View Post
...A few more videos:
Thank you very much for providing video. I see you noted that you did not get the John Moore scrap, but by any chance did you get Dorsett-Bissonette?

Rocko2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2009, 09:20 AM
CBJSprague24
"Scoreboard, son."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulvorn View Post
Good thing you didn't post the Moore fight, lol.
I was up enjoying the other fights, but the Moore scrap had me more on the side of "Don't break him...please..."

CBJSprague24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2009, 03:02 PM
bluejacketsbabe161

Send a message via AIM to bluejacketsbabe161 Send a message via Yahoo to bluejacketsbabe161
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBarRegular View Post
Dorsett is really growing on me as a player and as a person. He was also one of the few who didn't look like a deer in the headlights vs. Detroit last playoffs.

Carry the Flag
Dorsett is one of my favorites. He's tough and it seems scoring is becoming a little easier for him, too. Good kid. I'm glad we've got him.

bluejacketsbabe161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2009, 03:14 PM
Nordique

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejacketsbabe161 View Post
Dorsett is one of my favorites. He's tough and it seems scoring is becoming a little easier for him, too. Good kid. I'm glad we've got him.
He's alot of fun to watch, and the fans know him now. I just hope his body can endure his style of play for the long term. The Regher xcheck to the face last season, those kinds of retaliations, its scary to watch sometimes.

Nordique is offline   Reply With Quote