HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Notices

How many playoff series has Jose theodore won?

Closed Thread

Old
04-06-2004, 06:02 PM
Kosikarzzz

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Kosikarzzz Send a message via Skype™ to Kosikarzzz
How many playoff series has Jose theodore won?

Lets think about that because he is so so awsome that he must have won lots of stanley cups. Everybody thinks he is so aswome right. So then....How many playoff series has Jose theodore won?

He has won one! Thats it! Surprising for a guy with all this hype.

He got out played by Roycroft this year and will again in the playoffs.
Thats right fans...he isn't the guy everybody thnks he is. He just had ONLY one good series. Only one...so what!

Lets see if he can have 2. :lol

What do you think? Do you actually think he is all that?

Personally I think it was the Habs whole team collapsing in front of the net and the bruins taking target practice that made his save % go sky high. Easy to stop those shot from far.

Lets see how he like Mike Knuble & Marty Lapointe right in his face.

Old
04-06-2004, 06:04 PM
Mr. Make-Believe
Pass me another nail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Kosikar
Lets think about that because he is so so awsome that he must have won lots of stanley cups. Everybody thinks he is so aswome right. So then....How many playoff series has Jose theodore won?

Thats right fans...he isn't the guy everybody thnks he is. He just had ONLY one good series. Only one...so what!

Personally I think it was the Habs whole team collapsing in front of the net and the bruins taking target practice that made his save % go sky high. Easy to stop those shot from far.

...And I wouldn't even call it a good series. He had a great final 2 games, but the rest of the series was iffy at best! Then he got beat easily by Carolina!
He's a great goalie, there's no doubt about it. But all these people calling him a playoff warrior at this point in his career are a little out of it.

Old
04-06-2004, 06:21 PM
Ogie Ogilthorpe

He also had no pressure back then. They were 8 we were 1, they were supposed to lose, so if he won it was great, but if he lost there was no pressure. Agreed that it isn't that much different being 2-7 but there is tons of pressure and hype on him this time around to steal the series again. Lets see if he crumbles under the pressure.

Old
04-06-2004, 06:36 PM
Perez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogie Ogilthorpe
Lets see if he crumbles under the pressure.
No seriously we need more bruins fans on the avatar betting. If there isn't enough bruins in it, the betting could be off and you'll never get to see habs fan humiliated with avatars that say ''BRUINS OWN ME''. Wouldn't that be sad.

Here's the link, now don't be shy: Bett?

Last edited by HockeyGoddess: 04-06-2004 at 09:37 PM. Reason: baiting comment edited out
Old
04-06-2004, 07:03 PM
Habzfanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Kosikar

When did he get outplayed by Raycroft?

Old
04-06-2004, 07:09 PM
AlexandreTheNotSoGreat

He has played other playoff games in 1997, and in 1998 and he was really good in those. Doubt him all you want, I'm sure he'll step it up.

Old
04-06-2004, 07:59 PM
Kosikarzzz

I guess we;ll live inthe now! I have total confidence! I mean, hab fans are still living 2 years ago. That's all they got to look forward to I guess. That and Jose Theadore.

Last edited by Kosikarzzz: 04-06-2004 at 08:08 PM.
Old
04-06-2004, 08:01 PM
Kosikarzzz

Roycroft is a rookie dude...of course he has no cups! I just want an honest answer...does Roycroft worry the Hab fans. If not....who does then!

I'll be honest! I have some concerns with the habs. They have some skilled players with speed. The thing that bugs me is that they will once again let the bruins take target practise on Jose and will use thier speed on loose pucks to break out and catch the bruins on odd man rushes. That of course will make Jose look awsome because he is stopping all those point shots.

I am still confident because the bruins aren't all about offence any more. They play good defensively and have different type players then before. Roycroft for one!

Last edited by Kosikarzzz: 04-06-2004 at 08:14 PM.
Old
04-06-2004, 09:36 PM
HockeyGoddess

This thread is a timebomb waiting to go off, and is ripe for trolling and pissing contests.

Therefore, it is closed.

Please folks, READ the stickied post at the top of the board regarding trolling/baiting and what will happen to you if you do any of those things. If folks can't behave themselves, there will likely be several vacations being taken, and the playoffs are a crappy time to have something like that happen.

YOU control your own destinies in this matter.

Go Bruins, go Bruins, GO!!
Closed Thread