HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

What the tickets looks like ?

Old
10-03-2009, 01:23 PM
aubsurmer

vCash: 500
What the tickets looks like ?

Hi,
i bought tickets from both Stubhub and the montreal canadien official website and i recieved both of them but they are not similar. Is it normal ? One of the ticket is longer and has Plekanec on it and the other one doesn't have a player picture on it.

Is it normal ?

Thanks

aubsurmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2009, 01:25 PM
cjbhab
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubsurmer View Post
Hi,
i bought tickets from both Stubhub and the montreal canadien official website and i recieved both of them but they are not similar. Is it normal ? One of the ticket is longer and has Plekanec on it and the other one doesn't have a player picture on it.

Is it normal ?

Thanks
There are always different types of tickets (Season tickets look different than general admission tickets) ... but usually when you have a pair they should be the same, because generally you bought them at the same time from the same source.. but It could just be an odd situation..

If you post a picture of your tickets, we will be able to tell you right away if they are legitimate.

cjbhab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2009, 01:27 PM
Schooner Guy

StubHub guarantees legitimacy. I'd be very surprised if they weren't. Are the tickets for the same and are the seats next to each other?

Schooner Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2009, 01:33 PM
aubsurmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbhab View Post
There are always different types of tickets (Season tickets look different than general admission tickets) ... but usually when you have a pair they should be the same, because generally you bought them at the same time from the same source.. but It could just be an odd situation..

If you post a picture of your tickets, we will be able to tell you right away if they are legitimate.
Actually it's two pairs and each pair's tickets are similar, but the two pairs are not the same (not sure i'm very clear here )

Old
10-03-2009, 01:36 PM
PyrettaBlaze*

Quote:
Actually it's two pairs and each pair's tickets are similar, but the two pairs are not the same (not sure i'm very clear here )
One of the pair is probably from a season ticket holder, and the other is probably just from a non-season ticket holder.

PyrettaBlaze* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2009, 01:38 PM
aubsurmer

OK great ! i just wanted to be sure i wasn't being fooled

Thanks everyone ! And Go habs Go for tonight !

Old
10-03-2009, 01:41 PM
Lizard King*

Quote:
Then it's fine because they have different types of tickets.

Lizard King* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

stubhub is a really expensive route to go, but they offer peace of mind with thier gauaruntee of tix not being fraudulent.

As many others have said, season tix look different than the general tix so dont worry about it.

Hackett is offline   Reply With Quote