Central Europe Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Italy

1996 class - the hunt for a 200 point season

Old
11-15-2010, 04:41 AM
alko

vCash: 500
1996 class - the hunt for a 200 point season

Can they do it?

Trio from Presov, Juraj MIly, Martin Krasnincan and Marco Ferenc, have interesting statistics to this time.

Juraj Mily - 11 games -> 57 points (24+33)
Martin Krasnincan - 11 games -> 55 points (21+32)
Marco Ferenc - 11 games -> 49 points (30+19)

When they play lets say 40 games, at the end of the season they could have at least 200 points each of them!!! And Ferenc could have more than 100 goals!

alko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2010, 02:07 PM
slovakiasnextone

I don´t think they will- above all because of the system in the Western and Eastern Slovakia leagues at the U12-U16 level when they´ll only play against the other top 3 teams from the Eastern Slovakia group- which will most probably include Košice, Poprad and I guess SNV, so there will be no easy points against Bardejov and Humenné. Had they been playing Central Slovakia league where all teams play each other until the end, it wouldn´t be such a stretch ad that´s why I see Banská Bystrica´s 1997 born Peter Valent probably at the top of the ranking by the end of the season.

Also, Prešov being rookies in the U18 Extraliga this season, I wouldn´t be surprised if they played there rather than 9.ŠHT by the end of the season.

But this seems like a very strong class from Prešov as they haven´t lost a game yet and are leaving even Košice and Poprad behind them in the rankings.

I haven´t heard much about Krasničan or Milý, but I have heard Marko Ferenc´s name before, I think he was named the best forward at a tournament in Russia, which Prešov´s youngsters won last season. An article about it here.

The one thing, we shouldn´t forget when talking about this class is that there also are players who are playing Extraliga dorastu already, like F Juraj Šiška from Nitra, D Adrián Sloboda from Skalica etc. Still, there isn´t anyone making a name for himself there like the 1955ers did last year, not sure why it is- where the 1994s way too bad last year or are the 1995´s too good to let younger players play? And I think that some of the players who are dominating 9.ŠHT should at least get a shot with dorast, like for example Marco Halama from Zvolen, he had already been dominating ŠHT9 last season as an underager, what will one more year there give him?

slovakiasnextone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2010, 02:32 AM
alko

im also saying, lets play them in the higher level. Something similar i think should be in Junior national teams. For example Lets play Tomas Török in the U17 team...

But im still interested in this guys...

Old
10-01-2011, 02:48 PM
slovakiasnextone

Well, now it´s almost a year later and since Prešov´s U18 team got relegated the mentioned guys are stack playing the U18 1.liga (Martin Krajňák with 15pts in 5 games, Marko Ferenc with 14 in 5, Milý with 12 in 5)

Meanwhile elsewhere in the U18 Extraliga are doing pretty well (and Juraj Šiška is doing pretty great in U20)

Forwards in U18 Extraliga
Dominik Briestenský HK Dukla Trenčín 7GP 5G 7A 12PTS 4PIM +10
Adrián Holešinský Mshk Žilina 7GP 5G 6A 11PTS 10PIM +7
Marco Halana HC SLOVAN Bratislava 7GP 5G 4A 9PTS 2PIM +4
Jozef Huňa MHK Dubnica 7GP 4G 4A 8PTS 0PIM +4
Ladislav Romančík HK 36 Skalica 5GP 1G 6A 7PTS 0PIM +8
Lukáš Berák HK Dukla Trenčín 7GP 4G 2A 6PTS 6PIM +10
Lukáš Hrušk MHK Dubnica 7GP 4G 2A 6PTS 0PIM +1
Maroš Surový HC 05 Banská Bystrica 5GP 3G 3A 6PTS 2PIM +1
Šimon Szalva HK 91 Senica 8GP 3G 3A 6PTS 6PIM -1
Peter Valent HC 05 Banská Bystrica 7GP 2G 4A 6PTS 2PIM +4

D-men in U18 Extraliga
Ladislav Romančík HK 36 Skalica 5GP 1G 6A 7PTS 0PIM +8
Alexander Kleinedler MHK Dubnica 7GP 0G 2A 2PTS 6PIM +7
Jakub Garay HC Nitra 7GP 0G 1A 1PTS 4PIM +6
Juraj Jurkovič HC SLOVAN Bratislava 7GP 0G 2A 2PTS 2PIM +5

Goalies in U18 Extraliga
Christián Pavlas HC SLOVAN Bratislava 5GP 2,14GAA 92,42%

I wonder whether Christián Pavlas has any relation to Petr Pavlas (could be his son? and if yeah, what his citizenship status is.)

Old
01-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Policeofficer

his Krasnican his one of the top 1996 players from slovakia ? And is thru that he his now in Canada to play hockey ?

Policeofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2012, 05:50 AM
ThrashersfanSVK
@Jakub_Homola

Krasničan is definitely one of the best Slovak out of 1996 class, but not the best, in my opinion.

About those Prešov's guys (I mean Krajňák, Milý, Ferenc), Bača put them together at U16 4 Nations Tournament at the end of December in Trnava, and Bača was satisfied with them. Ferenc was even a captain of team.

I attend all Slovak games, and they played solid. Well, they were in the shadow of our 1st line - Haščič - Halama - Briestenský... This line were dominating and I was surprised by the chemistry. Haščič usually don't play with Briestenský in U18 league in Trenčín and Halama is from Slovan. I expected that Bača would hold Dominik Javorek with Marco Halama in same line as they are used to play together in Slovan. But anyway, he made good decision. Before the tournament, I was little bit sceptical about Javorek I tought that Javorek is not so good and he was just taking advantage of Halama in same line in Slovan, but I was mistaken. In Trnava he played solid tournament.

Well, but back to Prešov's guys. Bača said they were satisfied with them, I don't know how to describe my feelings. They played solid, but they were nowhere near our 1st line. I think Milý was the best out of them but his size is pretty huge disadvantage. I like also Ferenc, one of the best forwards from our team in defensive zone. Unlike Milý, he doesn't have any size weakness. And about Krajňák, I don't remember so much :-) :-P.

And one thing else... I was in Trnava as a journalist and I was talking to Bača after games. After the final game against Finland, I was pretty surprised that he told me that this class doesn't have any leaders and big individualities. I disagree. I think this team does have individualities, if he doesn't want to mention Halama or Haščič or Ferenc (yeah, he didn't play so good as Halama or Haščič, but I really liked him in defensive zone and it seemed like choosing him as a captain was a right choice.), he definitely should mention Juraj Šiška or Adrián Sloboda. Not just they are stable part of our U17 team as only underages, but both were captains of their U17 team. Don't know exactly about Šiška, because captaincy in Nitra is pretty weird (almost every game there is any new captain and also he also played for U20 team), but Sloboda is a captain all season long.

Last edited by ThrashersfanSVK: 01-06-2012 at 07:56 AM.
ThrashersfanSVK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2012, 07:22 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
Ferleťák
Is not Ferleťák originally from Dolny Kubin? Just asking

vorky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2012, 07:56 AM
ThrashersfanSVK
@Jakub_Homola

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
Is not Ferleťák originally from Dolny Kubin? Just asking
I apologize. I don't know whether he is from Dolný Kubín, might be true (he's playing for Martin, that would make a sense and especially you should know more about this as you're from Dolný Kubín), but I mistook Krajňák for Ferleťák... Thanks.

Krajňák is a Prešov's guy, not Ferleťák and the line was Ferenc - Krajňák - Milý. I apologize. But still, Ferleťák was "A". That fact I remember correctly.

Last edited by ThrashersfanSVK: 01-06-2012 at 08:04 AM.
Old
01-06-2012, 09:15 AM
slovakiasnextone

Regarding the individualities: Bokroš has been saying pretty much the same about the U20 team, so I guess that´s the official mantra of SZĽH for the junior NTs now- team over the individualities. But on the other hand bača did mention the 95 forward individualities in the interview and I thought he mentioned Sloboda and Šiška as well, but since they were playing with the 95s they didn´t count. I mean they haven´t played under him have they?

Old
01-06-2012, 11:26 AM
Policeofficer

does Krasnican play in national junior team and where i can find the roster ? and who he play this year

Old
01-06-2012, 12:24 PM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashersfanSVK View Post
I apologize. I don't know whether he is from Dolný Kubín, might be true (he's playing for Martin, that would make a sense and especially you should know more about this as you're from Dolný Kubín), but I mistook Krajňák for Ferleťák... Thanks.

Krajňák is a Prešov's guy, not Ferleťák and the line was Ferenc - Krajňák - Milý. I apologize. But still, Ferleťák was "A". That fact I remember correctly.
ok man, I just asked because I know that some Ferleták guy (born 95 or 96) played for Dolny Kubin. Then he left to play Presov (or Martin) because Dolny Kubin did not have solid "dorast team".

I speak about this one http://www.szlh.sk/statistiky/c-0001...ts!38B!6128818

vorky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2012, 12:28 PM
ThrashersfanSVK
@Jakub_Homola

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismael8 View Post
does Krasnican play in national junior team and where i can find the roster ? and who he play this year
Krasničan has not played in NT, yet. I didn't get your second question. Would you like to ask where is he playing? I've heard he's in Quebec, not sure if it's true...

Old
01-06-2012, 02:15 PM
Policeofficer

ok so Krasnican never play in U15 or 16 or 17 in Slovakia and yes he play in Quebec i see his name on Midget AA squad

Old
01-06-2012, 04:45 PM
ThrashersfanSVK
@Jakub_Homola

There is no U15 national team. Just there are east, west, middle regional selection teams. They are pretty insignificant, though. Whether he was there... I dunno

Old
01-07-2012, 10:35 AM
alko

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismael8 View Post
ok so Krasnican never play in U15 or 16 or 17 in Slovakia and yes he play in Quebec i see his name on Midget AA squad
which league?

Old
01-11-2012, 12:53 PM
Policeofficer

http://www.lehockey.ca/Ligue/mtlmetr...&Equipe=43331&

That's for Krasnican and do u know if Alexander Mihal is a good 1996 prospect for the slovakia ?

Old
03-12-2012, 09:23 AM
Policeofficer

9 KRASNICAN MARTIN 92 22 1 5 6

This is the stats of Krasnican