HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kyle Chipchura playing Tuesday

Old
10-06-2009, 12:26 AM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnitzel View Post
According to rds, it seems that Metropolit has'nt recovered enough from his Saturday's injury and will be replaced on the fourth line by Kyle Chipchura.

It's your chance - probably the last one - to prove you belong to the NHL!

Source: http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/283683.html
I like metro, but I dont mind this. Chip should be pumped to be able to play out west.

Quote:
Originally Posted by la25ecoupe View Post
Why did we draft a 4th liner in the first round?
Chip suffered a devastating Achilles injury in junior which he somehow played through for a while, but it really hindered his development. You cant control freak things like that as a scout.

Hackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-06-2009, 08:40 AM
toshiro
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via Yahoo to toshiro
Chip was never a fast skater. The injury may have delayed his development but he was never fast so we will never know if it hindered his development. His top end speed is ok and he is very smart so he should do fine. Hopefully he has worked on his acceleration. I would love to see him play with Moen and Sergie or Maxpac. Some points from the bottom line would be great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackett View Post
I like metro, but I dont mind this. Chip should be pumped to be able to play out west.

Chip suffered a devastating Achilles injury in junior which he somehow played through for a while, but it really hindered his development. You cant control freak things like that as a scout.

toshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-06-2009, 09:08 AM
neofury*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceee View Post
some people will realize how underrated as a bottom 6 player Chipchura is and how some of you should stop whining and ******** over some players for no reasons: Gill, Mara, Chipchura,...
Yes because Chip has proven so much to give people that impression.

Not saying he won't be good, but it still remains to be proven.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-06-2009, 09:48 AM
sandman08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui Gon Dave View Post
Can't help you with the game time, I'm afraid. You'd think someone would make that information available somewhere. As for Kyle, Chipchura is a captain. Although I don't know where he is for sure, I hear Kelowna is known for its captains, maybe start by looking there?
i tried to find out said info as you suggested but only ran into a bunch of ladies who kept going on and on about some gorgeous guy... i couldnt make head or tails out of it so i gave up... anymore suggestions?!

he may have not have been fast per se in jr but he wasnt one to necessarily rely on his speed as opposed to his hockey sense/brains/anticipation, where that injury comes in however is it took away from what speed he did have to begin with and made it that much more difficult for him to utilize his strengths properly (at least it hindered his development in regards to that).

sandman08 is offline   Reply With Quote