HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Montreal @ Calgary 10/06/09 9pm EDT - RDS/SNET-W

Closed Thread

Old
10-06-2009, 10:31 PM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

vCash: 137
Send a message via Skype™ to Le Tricolore
That was a hell of a game.

Kind of bogus that we didn't get any powerplays, but you can't really say the refs were in favour of Calgary; they sucked all around.

Was nice to see Kostitsyn wake up; hopefully he can keep that up tomorrow and net one.

Old
10-06-2009, 10:31 PM
Brockfansince85

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by C4KOMI View Post
loss but still a good game
deserved at least a point.
Yes we did moen and mara are are best playing non star new guys, I hope they keep this up. Halak played ok but who think if price would have played we would have won? I think so! Go Habs Go! I think we might do surprisingly well this year because we all know that calgary is a playoff team so not to bad.

Old
10-06-2009, 10:32 PM
howie44

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsume View Post
To me he's been the worst player for a simple reason: the overall performance from the kind of performance we expect from him. He's been struggling with the puck all night long and didn't create anything really positive on the ice, save for his fight. I would take a healthy Begin's game over him any day of the week... especially tonight
I agree he did not have a game that was up to the level he is capable of i also don't think he cost them the game like some people are acting.

Old
10-06-2009, 10:34 PM
fufonzo

Send a message via ICQ to fufonzo Send a message via MSN to fufonzo
I thought our first line was SICK. They distributed the puck so well and are just sooo quick. Kipper robbed them a few times.

I also thought AKost had his best game of the season. Unleashed a couple rockets, made some nice passes, and showed a few dangles.

Pleks was great as well.

Save for a nice play in the corner, I thought Webber was meh. Not overly impressed with his decision-making, but I'm ready to give him some time to get used to the speed of the game.

MaxPac has been disappointing.

I'm also not very confident when Gill has the puck. He played an okay game, but he seems to sstruggle with his puck control.

And I know he was partly responsible for one of the goals, but did anyone else think Chipchura looked good out there? I thought he looked a lot quicker and made some nice passes and plays in the corner.

Closed Thread