HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > Mock Drafts
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Mock Drafts Mock drafts for fun and fantasy here.

OilGagner's New and Improved Fantasy League (Sharks available!)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-10-2009, 11:50 PM
  #51
agent2421
Registered User
 
agent2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,910
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by juice1815 View Post
Is this going to be a head to head league or a league wide thing?

Are stats kept by category wins like in yahoo leagues or just add up everyones points?
it's head to head.... 1 week = 1 game.... Schedule will be really easy to make since I found an online generator..,

So yep, pretty mcuh everyone's points make the team lose or win and it'll be categorized by wins/losses and same playoff format... Playoffs should be during the regular season though for the actual NHL because if 2 teams go to the finals and no one from the roster is in the actual Stanley cup finals... then we'd have a problem lol...

hope that helps

agent2421 is offline  
Old
10-11-2009, 12:39 AM
  #52
Kessel>Seguin +
Not Even A Big Fan!!
 
Kessel>Seguin +'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario
Country: Cambodia
Posts: 4,757
vCash: 500
Sorry for all the questions just never played in a fantasy league,

so by category you get 1 point if your team gets more goals than the other team, 1 point for more assists and so on?

Do defense go against other teams defensmen or are all player (excluding goalies) on a teams points get added together for each category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent2421 View Post
it's head to head.... 1 week = 1 game.... Schedule will be really easy to make since I found an online generator..,

So yep, pretty mcuh everyone's points make the team lose or win and it'll be categorized by wins/losses and same playoff format... Playoffs should be during the regular season though for the actual NHL because if 2 teams go to the finals and no one from the roster is in the actual Stanley cup finals... then we'd have a problem lol...

hope that helps


Last edited by Kessel>Seguin +: 10-11-2009 at 12:56 AM.
Kessel>Seguin + is offline  
Old
10-11-2009, 01:18 AM
  #53
agent2421
Registered User
 
agent2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,910
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by juice1815 View Post
Sorry for all the questions just never played in a fantasy league,

so by category you get 1 point if your team gets more goals than the other team, 1 point for more assists and so on?

Do defense go against other teams defensmen or are all player (excluding goalies) on a teams points get added together for each category?
I think OilGagner posted the points thing on the first page... basically you add all the points together for your roster (12 forwards, 6 D, 1 G) and whoever has more points based on everything wins the game for the week.

agent2421 is offline  
Old
10-12-2009, 04:05 PM
  #54
Joey Moss
Registered User
 
Joey Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 22,225
vCash: 226
Keep joining people!

Joey Moss is offline  
Old
10-12-2009, 06:31 PM
  #55
jcorb58
Registered User
 
jcorb58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,478
vCash: 500
I hope we get enough guys

jcorb58 is offline  
Old
10-14-2009, 06:54 PM
  #56
Joey Moss
Registered User
 
Joey Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 22,225
vCash: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcorb58 View Post
I hope we get enough guys
I thought alot more would join by now.. if any of you know someone that could join this please invite them.

Joey Moss is offline  
Old
10-14-2009, 08:43 PM
  #57
Vdhawan89
#FireLowe
 
Vdhawan89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 3,760
vCash: 500
Can I have Florida?

Vdhawan89 is offline  
Old
10-15-2009, 04:55 PM
  #58
Joey Moss
Registered User
 
Joey Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 22,225
vCash: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vdhawan89 View Post
Can I have Florida?
yes you can!

Just give me your AHL team also.

Joey Moss is offline  
Old
10-15-2009, 06:21 PM
  #59
Vdhawan89
#FireLowe
 
Vdhawan89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 3,760
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OilGagner89 View Post
yes you can!

Just give me your AHL team also.
Ill take Rochester Americans i guess.

Vdhawan89 is offline  
Old
10-15-2009, 07:43 PM
  #60
Ice Whole
Registered User
 
Ice Whole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,599
vCash: 500
Can I be the Boston Bruins?

Ice Whole is offline  
Old
10-15-2009, 08:34 PM
  #61
Joey Moss
Registered User
 
Joey Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 22,225
vCash: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehta View Post
Can I be the Boston Bruins?
yup, give me your AHL team too.

Joey Moss is offline  
Old
10-15-2009, 08:35 PM
  #62
Ice Whole
Registered User
 
Ice Whole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,599
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OilGagner89 View Post
yup, give me your AHL team too.
hmm, Il just take the Providence Bruins haha.

Ice Whole is offline  
Old
10-18-2009, 11:08 AM
  #63
rcollector
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 229
vCash: 500
can I have Calgary please. Farm team will be Hamilton Bulldog

rcollector is offline  
Old
10-18-2009, 11:42 AM
  #64
agrudez*
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 2,612
vCash: 500
I will take the Philadelphia Flyers and their AHL affiliate, the Adirondack Phantoms.

agrudez* is offline  
Old
10-18-2009, 01:14 PM
  #65
agent2421
Registered User
 
agent2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,910
vCash: 500
keep signing people! we need to start this soon.

agent2421 is offline  
Old
10-18-2009, 01:44 PM
  #66
Joey Moss
Registered User
 
Joey Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 22,225
vCash: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by agent2421 View Post
keep signing people! we need to start this soon.

Joey Moss is offline  
Old
10-18-2009, 01:55 PM
  #67
TBLbrian
Registered User
 
TBLbrian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NC
Country: United States
Posts: 3,733
vCash: 500
eh screw it. if there is a spot i'll be in.

can i be Colorado for my NHL team? and my AHL team be the Minnesota Vikings. (i'm not even a fan, they are just on right now. )

TBLbrian is offline  
Old
10-18-2009, 02:00 PM
  #68
Joey Moss
Registered User
 
Joey Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 22,225
vCash: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBLbrifri View Post
eh screw it. if there is a spot i'll be in.

can i be Colorado for my NHL team? and my AHL team be the Minnesota Vikings. (i'm not even a fan, they are just on right now. )
yup.. 3rd overall pick.

Joey Moss is offline  
Old
10-18-2009, 02:02 PM
  #69
TBLbrian
Registered User
 
TBLbrian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NC
Country: United States
Posts: 3,733
vCash: 500
awesome

one quick thing, I think its important when we start to send out a mass PM to let everyone know the draft has officially started, a lot of others never do that, so its hard for people who get behind to figure out who to pick later on.

TBLbrian is offline  
Old
10-18-2009, 02:05 PM
  #70
Joey Moss
Registered User
 
Joey Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 22,225
vCash: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBLbrifri View Post
awesome

one quick thing, I think its important when we start to send out a mass PM to let everyone know the draft has officially started, a lot of others never do that, so its hard for people who get behind to figure out who to pick later on.
Yea i'll remember that.

Joey Moss is offline  
Old
10-18-2009, 02:09 PM
  #71
TBLbrian
Registered User
 
TBLbrian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NC
Country: United States
Posts: 3,733
vCash: 500
The 3rd overall pick is available for trade..PM me if your interested

TBLbrian is offline  
Old
10-18-2009, 02:47 PM
  #72
agrudez*
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 2,612
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by agent2421 View Post
keep signing people! we need to start this soon.
Don't we have 11 months to get the draft done?

agrudez* is offline  
Old
10-18-2009, 03:41 PM
  #73
agent2421
Registered User
 
agent2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,910
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by agrudez View Post
Don't we have 11 months to get the draft done?
but I want to start it now


agent2421 is offline  
Old
10-18-2009, 04:46 PM
  #74
Joey Moss
Registered User
 
Joey Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 22,225
vCash: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBLbrifri View Post
The 3rd overall pick is available for trade..PM me if your interested
Ill let you discuss trade right now but nothing can be confirmed until all the teams are filled.. try and give it some time for other GM's to get in on the negotiations.

Joey Moss is offline  
Old
10-18-2009, 04:51 PM
  #75
Theron
#beauty
 
Theron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,708
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Theron Send a message via AIM to Theron Send a message via MSN to Theron Send a message via Yahoo to Theron Send a message via Skype™ to Theron
what spot is toronto picken at btw?

Theron is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:46 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.