HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Scott Gomez Information

Closed Thread

Old
10-12-2009, 12:08 PM
A Clerk
Schennergy

vCash: 500
Scott Gomez Information

I was wondering if you posters knew anything about Gomez, like what he does on his free time, if he has a girlfriend, wife, or kids, and also any general info that not to many people know about him. Thanks a head of time. If your wondering why I need this info it is for a project in Spanish class.

Old
10-12-2009, 12:12 PM
Fitzy
All Is Well

Well he lived in Alaska, and MSG did this deal on him loving to fish in his spare time. The show probably had some more in depth info I just cant remember it

Old
10-12-2009, 12:16 PM
LyNX27

Where does NHL Player Scott Gomez get his hair cuts?

What kinda of car does NHL Player Scott Gomez drive?

Old
10-12-2009, 12:21 PM
HoosierDaddy

Google or Bing it. This is the YT link to the MSG preview. http://twurl.nl/phlzhz

God luck on your repo.

Cut the kid some slack, Dude.

Old
10-12-2009, 12:23 PM
ak10r

A friend of mine was fishing this last summer, south of Anchorage. This guy walks up to him and asked him for a ride back to his car. My friend knew it was Gomez and told him he would give him a ride but he only gives rides to hockey players….. Gomez smiled and got his ride. Gomez told him that he had gotten the call while he was fishing that day that he was leaving the Rangers.

I heard he bought the house he grew up in from his parents and then bought them a new house.

I met him at his ten year HS reunion in Anchorage; it was his first or second year in the NHL. When I asked him what his bonus was for getting rookie of the year he just smiled. He was pretty laid back and seemed to be a nice guy.

Old
10-12-2009, 12:30 PM
lucky13
Iron Chic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak10r View Post
A friend of mine was fishing this last summer, south of Anchorage. This guy walks up to him and asked him for a ride back to his car. My friend knew it was Gomez and told him he would give him a ride but he only gives rides to hockey players….. Gomez smiled and got his ride. Gomez told him that he had gotten the call while he was fishing that day that he was leaving the Rangers.

I heard he bought the house he grew up in from his parents and then bought them a new house.

I met him at his ten year HS reunion in Anchorage; it was his first or second year in the NHL. When I asked him what his bonus was for getting rookie of the year he just smiled. He was pretty laid back and seemed to be a nice guy.
wouldnt his 10 yr reunion of been last yr....when he was around 28......not when he was 20 ??

maybe things are diff in alaska....

Old
10-12-2009, 12:31 PM
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak10r View Post
If it was his 10 year reunion, would that have made him 28 years old at the time??

Old
10-12-2009, 12:42 PM
ak10r

OK it was about seven years ago and I guess I did not confirm it was a ten year, I was not part of his school and had just met the person I went to the party with.

So if I may have a do over, his HS classmates was having some reunion, it was his HS class. Sorry I’m a lot older and should have put more thought into the math. It was a pretty big party and they were celebrating their HS class reunion….. ….

Thanks for doing the math........

Old
10-12-2009, 12:43 PM
Melrose_Jr.

This thread can end up anywhere good, so I'm closing it.

Closed Thread