HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Notices

Coyotes Practice Schedule

Old
10-13-2009, 11:06 PM
TucsonYotesFan

vCash: 500
Coyotes Practice Schedule

I'm looking for a little help from anyone who has knowledge of the Coyotes practice schedule. I'll be in Phoenix tomorrow and Thursday (leaving before game time) and wanted to know if the Coyotes have any open practices at the Job, Alltel Ice Den, etc. I tried calling the hotline number from Jobing.com but it only gave info that there was no practice today. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

TucsonYotesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2009, 11:33 PM
Jake16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TucsonYotesFan View Post
I'm looking for a little help from anyone who has knowledge of the Coyotes practice schedule. I'll be in Phoenix tomorrow and Thursday (leaving before game time) and wanted to know if the Coyotes have any open practices at the Job, Alltel Ice Den, etc. I tried calling the hotline number from Jobing.com but it only gave info that there was no practice today. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Front desk at Alltel Ice Den has no problem telling fans when the Yotes practice there. Yotes seem to practice most often at Peoria though, even though most of the players live in N. Scottsdale, very close to the Ice den.

Jake16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2009, 11:38 PM
RR

Quote:
The team has a practice line you can call any day at 623-772-3873. The recording tells you where and when next day's practice is.

Wednesday's practice is at 11 am at Jobing.com. Call in the morning in case it gets changed.

RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2009, 11:48 PM
TucsonYotesFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR View Post
The team has a practice line you can call any day at 623-772-3873. The recording tells you where and when next day's practice is.

Wednesday's practice is at 11 am at Jobing.com. Call in the morning in case it gets changed.
Thanks for the info! I'll try to get over there to check it out. Any idea how long practices run? Are players accessible for autographs, etc?

TucsonYotesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2009, 11:55 PM
RR

Quote:
Thanks for the info! I'll try to get over there to check it out. Any idea how long practices run? Are players accessible for autographs, etc?
Practice usually runs 2 hours on non-game days. At Jobing they usually restrict seating to sections 111 and 112, opposite the benches and tunnel. Players are more accessible at Peoria or Alltel.

RR is offline   Reply With Quote