HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-09-2004, 08:45 PM
  #1
The n00b King ©*
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Scatbox-less :(
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,862
vCash: 500
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

that was such a bad goal!! HOW could we of lost this????

The n00b King ©* is offline  
Old
04-09-2004, 08:56 PM
  #2
Mathletic
Registered User
 
Mathletic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: St-Augustin, Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,748
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin_goon
that was such a bad goal!! HOW could we of lost this????
Who's the rookie goalie in this series ?

Mathletic is offline  
Old
04-09-2004, 09:01 PM
  #3
Perez
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Montréal
Posts: 1,113
vCash: 500
I second that!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!


Perez is offline  
Old
04-09-2004, 09:03 PM
  #4
CombatOnContact
 
CombatOnContact's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Ottawa
Country: Malaysia
Posts: 16,028
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CombatOnContact
Come on now, did you see the way the French Canadien kid dipped his shoulder and opened up Theo's 5-hole?

this one's for you Hab's fans


CombatOnContact is offline  
Old
04-09-2004, 09:03 PM
  #5
Mooch
Registered User
 
Mooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NC/Toronto/Florida
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,960
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Oh boy, Theo.

We deserved this game. We played well, except for that damn pp.

Mooch is offline  
Old
04-09-2004, 09:04 PM
  #6
gohabsgo2010
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: sign Patrick Poulin
Posts: 2,622
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to gohabsgo2010
Who's the ******* that just stabbed me in the heart? Jesus christ that was our game -- this kind of **** shouldn't happen.

BUT, if this really is the Montreal Canadiens and these players really do have what it takes we can come back.

gohabsgo2010 is offline  
Old
04-09-2004, 09:10 PM
  #7
BINGO
Registered User
 
BINGO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: right coast
Country: Canada
Posts: 639
vCash: 500
Ha Ha

BINGO is offline  
Old
04-09-2004, 09:10 PM
  #8
s7ark
LeonTheProfessional
 
s7ark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 22,439
vCash: 500
I'm pretty upset, as I spent most of my morning defending Theo in this assinine thread I found about Theo "losing his playoff magic" in the playoff forum. Great game until that softy. One on one, middle of the ice, first shot of OT? That's enough to break a team. Let's hope we kick butt at home (against the best away team in the league and the hottest goalie.... ughh!). If Theo can steal this one, I'm learning to carve so I can erect a Theo totem pole outside my apartment! He'll be open for prayer daily from 9 to 5 (isn't that terrible? I'm already thinking about next year's playoffs! )

s7ark is offline  
Old
04-09-2004, 09:14 PM
  #9
Whitesnake
Habs of steel
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 47,103
vCash: 500
Playing at home is great but you know how our stupid boo birds could be. Theo has no chance but to take the entire blame of that defeat if he doesn't want people on his back the minute they score.

Asking to go with Garon is nonsense, Theo's our No 1 and that's the end of it.

If he doesn't deliver, we will see then, maybe we could try to get that #1 pick this year...

Whitesnake is online now  
Old
04-09-2004, 09:15 PM
  #10
Mathletic
Registered User
 
Mathletic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: St-Augustin, Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,748
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesnake
Playing at home is great but you know how our stupid boo birds could be. Theo has no chance but to take the entire blame of that defeat if he doesn't want people on his back the minute they score.

Asking to go with Garon is nonsense, Theo's our No 1 and that's the end of it.

If he doesn't deliver, we will see then, maybe we could try to get that #1 pick this year...
Sure ... then Pens will take an overpaid, overrated goalie for another Kovalchuck

Mathletic is offline  
Old
04-09-2004, 09:18 PM
  #11
Mooch
Registered User
 
Mooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NC/Toronto/Florida
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,960
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Theo's not going anywhere.

Management aint as dumb as us!

Mooch is offline  
Old
04-09-2004, 09:19 PM
  #12
Mathletic
Registered User
 
Mathletic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: St-Augustin, Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,748
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
Theo's not going anywhere.

Management aint as dumb as us!
HAHA ! a 3.00 goals against average in playoffs, and you want to build around him !!

Mathletic is offline  
Old
04-09-2004, 09:19 PM
  #13
AlexandreTheNotSoGreat
Registered User
 
AlexandreTheNotSoGreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Halifax
Posts: 213
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSU Seminoles
Sure ... then Pens will take an overpaid, overrated goalie for another Kovalchuck

Washington has the number one pick, but, yeah...whatever.

AlexandreTheNotSoGreat is offline  
Old
04-09-2004, 09:21 PM
  #14
Whitesnake
Habs of steel
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 47,103
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSU Seminoles
Sure ... then Pens will take an overpaid, overrated goalie for another Kovalchuck
As far as I know the Isles took Yashin for Spezza, so why not?

But seriously, if you look carefully, I had a little at the end of it, that's why smilies exists....

Whitesnake is online now  
Old
04-09-2004, 09:22 PM
  #15
Histrion
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Fortified City
Posts: 3,338
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Histrion
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSU Seminoles
HAHA ! a 3.00 goals against average in playoffs, and you want to build around him !!
1 goal in two game. Even he had a 1 goal against average, we'd still lose.

Histrion is offline  
Old
04-09-2004, 09:22 PM
  #16
Mathletic
Registered User
 
Mathletic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: St-Augustin, Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,748
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexandreTheNotSoGreat
Washington has the number one pick, but, yeah...whatever.
oh **** that's true ...

Mathletic is offline  
Old
04-09-2004, 09:22 PM
  #17
Mooch
Registered User
 
Mooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NC/Toronto/Florida
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,960
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSU Seminoles
HAHA ! a 3.00 goals against average in playoffs, and you want to build around him !!
Hey i would rather have Garon as our future, but the fact is management aint gona throw Theo away after one soft playoff goal this season. Look at Dan in Van for example.

Mooch is offline  
Old
04-09-2004, 09:23 PM
  #18
Mathletic
Registered User
 
Mathletic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: St-Augustin, Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,748
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesome`
1 goal in two game. Even he had a 1 goal against average, we'd still lose.
at least the team would not have had their legs cut twice by **** ****ing bad goals

Mathletic is offline  
Old
04-09-2004, 09:24 PM
  #19
Whitesnake
Habs of steel
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 47,103
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
Hey i would rather have Garon as our future, but the fact is management aint gona throw Theo away after one soft playoff goal this season. Look at Dan in Van for example.
Ya, but Dan in Van is really not the solution for them and they won't win anything with him in goal.

Whitesnake is online now  
Old
04-09-2004, 09:25 PM
  #20
Histrion
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Fortified City
Posts: 3,338
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Histrion
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSU Seminoles
at least the team would not have had their legs cut twice by **** ****ing bad goals
Are you trying to tell me that he should've stopped the first goal? Where was the D? Look at the line change we had. It explains it all.

You guys really need to point out one vilain to have an Hollywood-like story, or what? Just get back to reality. We did'nt score the big goals when we had the opportunity to do so. Bottom line.

Histrion is offline  
Old
04-09-2004, 09:26 PM
  #21
Mooch
Registered User
 
Mooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NC/Toronto/Florida
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,960
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesnake
Ya, but Dan in Van is really not the solution for them and they won't win anything with him in goal.
I know that, but my point is Managers dont give up on goalies after one soft goal.

Mooch is offline  
Old
04-09-2004, 09:26 PM
  #22
Mathletic
Registered User
 
Mathletic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: St-Augustin, Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,748
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesome`
Are you trying to tell me that he should've stopped the first goal? Where was the D? Look at the line change we had. It explains it all.

You guys really need to point out one vilain to have an Hollywood-like story, or what? Just get back to reality. We did'nt score the big goals when we had the opportunity to do so. Bottom line.
I was talking of the 1st goal in the 1st game

Mathletic is offline  
Old
04-09-2004, 09:28 PM
  #23
Habs
Registered User
 
Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,206
vCash: 500
We played well though. That's the positive thing to take out of this.

Habs is offline  
Old
04-09-2004, 09:28 PM
  #24
BBR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: new carlisle
Posts: 156
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSU Seminoles
HAHA ! a 3.00 goals against average in playoffs, and you want to build around him !!
Theo was left by himself in the fisrt game this game they gave him
1 goal whit all there pp i am not saying Theo was great
but the rest of the team played better but they score
1 goal in 2 game what do you expect theo 0 goal every
game that what he has to do to win this serie.

BBR is offline  
Old
04-09-2004, 09:30 PM
  #25
Mathletic
Registered User
 
Mathletic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: St-Augustin, Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,748
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBR
Theo was left by himself in the fisrt game this game they gave him
1 goal whit all there pp i am not saying Theo was great
but the rest of the team played better but they score
1 goal in 2 game what do you expect theo 0 goal every
game that what he has to do to win this serie.
what I expect from a goalie that wants 5 million per yeat is at least not allow one ****ing bad goal per game in bad times

Mathletic is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:02 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.