HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Bruins @ Coyotes (10/17/09)

Old
10-18-2009, 12:45 AM
hao chi

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=letbob;21656512]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art.Vandelay View Post
The crowd tonight wasn't big, but they were loud and into the game.

I was there tonight. Team was energized and in synch on both ends of the ice. Boston had to be wondering what hit them tonght. They were out played and out hustled on both ends of the ice. I was also impressed by the energy of the crowd (maybe 9-10K) throughout the game.....especially the standing ovation for the last minute of play.

I go to a lot of games as an STH. I know it's early.... but it "feels" like a very different team this year.
I know what you mean. As exciting as it was to be in 5th last year before the ASG, it felt like we were getting lucky with a lot of our wins.

This year, our wins are decisive and a result of the team sticking to the plan and outworking the other team.

Another thing I like is the games we've lost so far were pretty close. The Sabres were well-rested and the Coyotes were taking too many penalties, but it was still a 2-1 game. And against Columbus, the Coyotes outplayed the Blue Jackets, but it unfortunately never converted into a goal. Aucoin's no-goal and Doan's shot that nearly went in were tough breaks, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

hao chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2009, 01:22 AM
60DegreesIsCold

Quote:
I've heard a few comments this season that Bryz hasn't been tested yet. I'm starting to think that is because of his calmness in front of the net. It seemed before like he was always flopping around and his signature move was to slide across the crease and out of position. I don't see any of that any more. I think may be he is just making it look easy.
I think that a good goalie will make it look easy. There will be some crazy shots that require the acrobatics, but for the most part, a goalie who's constantly flopping about is either poorly positioned or showboating. Bryz has been an absolute rockstar this year. When he made that glove save in the first--it just looked effortless. I've always felt that we had a damn good goalie on our hands, but he wasn't going to be able to do it alone.

I just got back. Easily the best time I've had seeing a game in person. Complete and total domination. I love Dave Tippett. Last year, even in games we won, it would so often be an individual effort. It wasn't always the same players--but it would always be 1 or 2 guys stepping it up for a stretch here and there. One player or one line would come out and put forth the majority of the effort. This year, and especially this game, you can completely see that pack mentality in action.

Lepisto is awesome. What a fantastic pickup he was! I can't believe they weren't playing him in Washington. I would expect a young guy like him to be a step below the rest making mistakes all over the place. Instead, I would constantly see some guy making good things happen and it would be Lepisto.

Upshall--that shot was a laser! And for it to occur right after the third goal really gave us all the momentum.

Doan, with his THREE assists, making things happen all over the ice. Prucha, all over the place doing the little things. All the defense-men kicking butt and taking names.

Winnik has been awesome this year. His cycling was excellent, and he was throwing one crazy hit after another. When someone has an off-year, it's easy to forget how good they can be, and I think that happened for me with him. Winnik is like your ideal bottom 6 player, and I hope he stays with us a good long time.

I do have to say though: I love Peter Mueller, but he needs to get the confidence up. He was so good the other night, but he was completely ineffective this game. I know people have said he feels bad about last year, but it's time to remove the hair shirt and be the player we all know he can be, because he should be one of our best and invisibility is unacceptable from a player of his caliber.

Weirdly enough, by the end of the game, I was feeling a lot better about future attendance. I mean, screw Balsillie and Moyes, because I've never been to a regular-season game with attendance at such an embarrassing level. And at the beginning, the atmosphere was downright funereal, with everybody sitting on their hands in silence. But as the Coyotes lit it up, the crowd when nuts. We were loud as hell in the second period, and even crazier in the third and the standing ovation was kind of inspirational after all the crap we've put up with. Sure, these fans are probably the diehards, but if the boys are willing to make the first move and put out the effort, I think they can inspire casuals to show some enthusiasm and turn out too. Still need to get the ownership settled to show people that the team is our own, but this team tonight was one you could get excited about without being a huge hockey fan to begin with.

And the Bruin's announcers are such homers, it's embarrassing. They pull crap like that every game. Also, I have laryngitis, but I thoroughly enjoyed heckling Wheeler (as well as cheering the Yotes) along with the rest of the crowd! Who says we don't have passion?

60DegreesIsCold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2009, 01:39 AM
hao chi

I was just watching the highlights, and I realized this is the second time Wheeler coughed up the puck that led to the GWG.

I think instead of booing him, we should applaud him for helping us out whenever we play the Bruins.

hao chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2009, 01:45 AM
SniperHF
Global Moderator
Desert Ranger

So I finally got a chance to watch the game on DVR.

First period was good. I thought they looked very cohesive out there and didn't waste opportunities. The power play goal was a great example of efficiency. I thought they did a good job of holding the Bruins from getting significant scoring chances the rest of the period. Lepisto made a great play on Wheeler too to keep the puck in the Bruins zone and stop their transition, going to be hard to keep him out of the line up when all are healthy. At times he looks forwardish to me. I thought Vandermeer looked very calm with the puck in all zones.

That shift by Prucha early in the second was very impressive. A great poke check then gains the zone and creates a chance. Bruins looked a lot sharper to start the 2nd and created a quick free flowing transition game. Probably gave Thomas and Bryz headaches but it's great to watch. That goal by Aucoin was an example of what patience combined with a good shot can do. They did a much better job of getting into scoring areas at the right times.

The Bruins "found their legs" or whatever hockey cliche you want to use. They started to force the Yotes into making bad passes by clogging up the lanes and it showed. I think if not for the Recchi Penalty the Yotes would have been in some serious trouble. However the PP goal turned it back around.

I was glad to see the Bruins commentary praising Hanzal. For a second line type player on the Coyotes he seems to be getting noticed around the league and his play warrants it so far.

Nothing really to say about the 3rd. They held the line and protected.

I'm not sure what exactly we have to thank for Bryzgalov's play so far this season; maybe the WC's or the new system in front of him. Whatever it is though I love it.

SniperHF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2009, 02:03 AM
RR

Quote:
I've heard a few comments this season that Bryz hasn't been tested yet. I'm starting to think that is because of his calmness in front of the net. It seemed before like he was always flopping around and his signature move was to slide across the crease and out of position. I don't see any of that any more. I think may be he is just making it look easy.
I think you nailed what Burke saw and has corrected with Bryz. We were talking about it during the game tonight. He's very much in control, holding his position and using his big body. Fuhr was a shrimp who used quickeness and his reflexes to succeed. That's not Bryz, and I give all the credit to Burke for waking Bryz up to playing the style that fits him.

After 7 games you could say he hasn't been challenged, but a lot of that credit goes to the defense that keeps the opponents out from in front of the net and forces all the play to the perimeter.

RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2009, 02:33 AM
TeamTippett
Formally TeamTurris

I take back whatever I said about Burke being our Goaltending coach. He manged to cach the Allair back into Bryz, of which Grant managed to coach it out of him.

TeamTippett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2009, 02:50 AM
2yotesfans88

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR View Post
After 7 games you could say he hasn't been challenged, but a lot of that credit goes to the defense that keeps the opponents out from in front of the net and forces all the play to the perimeter.
can someone please explain to what the meaning of being challenged is? because its not like the pens, sharks and bruins had zero chances against bryz. hes faced plenty of odd man rushes and breakaways and shut them down. hes staying tall in the net and taking away the shots. hes not giving them anything to shoot at.

the goal that got swatted in on him during the blues game was his challenge. Last year we would have lost that game by 2. but after his and yanels mistake. bryz came up big thru the rest of the game. that would not have happened last year. last year it would have been followed up by another soft goal and a team breakdown.

hes beat the best teams in the league. after 6 games he has 5 wins and 7 goals against. you cant get any better than that.

another thing hes doing right....hes reading the offensive schemes better than ever. its hard to flop around and make it look hard if you are always in the right position.

currently hes the best goalie in the league. is the defense doing alot to help. yes but even with the best d you still have to be soild night after night to keep up his GAA.

2yotesfans88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2009, 03:21 AM
52G228PIM*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamTurris View Post
I take back whatever I said about Burke being our Goaltending coach. He manged to cach the Allair back into Bryz, of which Grant managed to coach it out of him.

I really do not think Grant texting in from the Golf course, had much effect on Bryz, one way or the other..

52G228PIM* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2009, 09:09 AM
Llewzaher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naych_PHX View Post
And can anyone else here notice a difference already in Bryz with Burke as the goaltending coach? You think him being #1 in goalie stats so far is just a coincidence?

Now Bryz has always been known to let up a softie per game. So far he's been cutting down on those, and also.. reacting much more maturely when a goal like that goes in on him. When he first got here, he was very reactionary towards letting in goals. Certainly doesn't seem like Bryz is having a clashing of the minds.
This could be just me , but I don't see that much of a difference in Bryz .( well his head game is better ) I see a whole ton of difference with the team . we are getting 30 some shots per night and the other team is only allowed to get 24-25 . We are getting better scoring chances . It is all about puck management and puck possession . even in our own end we aren't trying to ice the puck , we are making short passes within our zone to hold on to the puck even if means we don't leave our zone right away .
After the Pittsburgh game on the NHL network the announcers said they never seen anything like it A goalie gets player of the game and a shutout but was essentially a non-factor ,because they team put on a clinic .

Don't get me wrong ,he is playing great . But if our team ever breaks down defensively , I guess we will know for sure .

Last edited by Llewzaher: 10-18-2009 at 09:16 AM.
Llewzaher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2009, 09:49 AM
AzYotes18

Are you kidding me? Bryz doesn't have 2 shutouts already just because the D is better in front of him. He had what 3 shutouts all season last year? He isn't letting in the "softies" we got from him every first period of every game like last season.

His positioning is 100 times better than prior, you can call me a homer fan of Bryz...and last year was very frustrating to watch him because he just couldn't get control.

Last night, did anyone see Bryz passing out hugs to Vandy and Adrian? They were so pissed at the Bruins for crashing into the net..and Bryz just kept going up to them giving them love... nice to see the "Pack Mentality"

Also, another note, has anyone watched Yandle and Jovo bumping shoulders similar to Ovechkin and Backstrom? ITS AWESOME....I know Yandle had to explain how to do this to Jovo......Nice to see some personality out there.

AzYotes18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2009, 10:39 AM
Gwyddbwyll

I didnt see the game but Sean Burke was the master of making great goaltending seem easy. Standing tall and impeccable positioning were his hallmarks. He could make crazy saves too, but usually he didnt need to. It sounds like this is showing up in Bryzgalov's game which is great to hear.

Gwyddbwyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2009, 11:12 AM
TeamTippett
Formally TeamTurris

I think he patted Vanndy on the back, b/c he saved the puck while Bryz was out of position.

TeamTippett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2009, 12:18 PM
RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2yotesfans88 View Post
can someone please explain to what the meaning of being challenged is? because its not like the pens, sharks and bruins had zero chances against bryz. hes faced plenty of odd man rushes and breakaways and shut them down. hes staying tall in the net and taking away the shots. hes not giving them anything to shoot at.

the goal that got swatted in on him during the blues game was his challenge. Last year we would have lost that game by 2. but after his and yanels mistake. bryz came up big thru the rest of the game. that would not have happened last year. last year it would have been followed up by another soft goal and a team breakdown.

hes beat the best teams in the league. after 6 games he has 5 wins and 7 goals against. you cant get any better than that.

another thing hes doing right....hes reading the offensive schemes better than ever. its hard to flop around and make it look hard if you are always in the right position.

currently hes the best goalie in the league. is the defense doing alot to help. yes but even with the best d you still have to be soild night after night to keep up his GAA.
It's not a criticism. The fact the defense has been doing an amazing job at keeping so much of the play in our own zone to the outside, not allowing continual pressure in front of the net. In years past he got peppered in front of the net and had to stand on his head to survive. This year that is not the case. He's still being challenged, making some outstanding saves, but nothing like years past.

Think back over the 7 games so far this year and try and recall how often our opponents have crashed the net and gotten off 2, 3, or 4 shots. Not many. Last year it was a nightly occurrence.

Burke obviously has him playing a much better game positionally and Bryz is in control, not the other way around.

RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2009, 12:52 PM
Alamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2yotesfans88 View Post

He is doing an amazing job so far.
As a team, they have been tested defensively and has passed with flying colors.

What i see as being "tested" is when Bryz can come out and completely steal a game. One of those games where we shouldn't even be in it coming into the 3rd if it wasn't for the goalie.
As a Legit #1 Goalie, Ilya has yet to be tested in my eyes. He has been doing his job, and if the coyotes keep playing like they are, he will never need to be tested ( The beauty of LoLtrap).

Edit: Just for example, Jason L was tested in our game against buffalo. We shouldn't have been in that game.

Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2009, 02:10 PM
gra
Custom User Title

vCash: 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by hao chi View Post
I was just watching the highlights, and I realized this is the second time Wheeler coughed up the puck that led to the GWG.

I think instead of booing him, we should applaud him for helping us out whenever we play the Bruins.
Then I won't have to tell someone who askes who is that player getting booed and why!
I had at least 20 at the game ask me that last night and at least 5 of them were Bruins fans.
Posted via Mobile Device

gra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2009, 02:14 PM
DouX
Keeping Arizona Icy

Bryzgalov is ranked number 1 by TSN!

http://www.tsn.ca/fantasy_news/feature/?ID=10467

DouX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2009, 02:17 PM
gra
Custom User Title

[QUOTE=hao chi;21656816]
Quote:
Originally Posted by letbob View Post

I know what you mean. As exciting as it was to be in 5th last year before the ASG, it felt like we were getting lucky with a lot of our wins.

This year, our wins are decisive and a result of the team sticking to the plan and outworking the other team.

Another thing I like is the games we've lost so far were pretty close. The Sabres were well-rested and the Coyotes were taking too many penalties, but it was still a 2-1 game. And against Columbus, the Coyotes outplayed the Blue Jackets, but it unfortunately never converted into a goal. Aucoin's no-goal and Doan's shot that nearly went in were tough breaks, but that's the way it goes sometimes.
Also what I like about what I'm seeing is Tippett always something not right during the game and works on it in the upcoming practices and the team both as a whole individually are open to make any improvements to their game in the process.

Yandle was horrible in the St. Louis game. Instead of being benched, Yandle did a 180 on his game and made up for the goal vs Karyia buy scoring late on the PP in the 2nd.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old
10-18-2009, 02:19 PM
skr0oface

I think Bryzgalov is playing well enough to be selected as backstop for team Russia come the Olympics.
I imagine that scoreless game between him and Nabokov did alot for his confidence.
I failed to watch this game. I did watch the Highlight package provided by nhl.com here http://www.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?h...2,103&fr=false

1st Goal Lombardi to Doan who passes from behind the net to Jovo. Jovo makes nice shot and scores.
Aucoin picks Wheelers pocket with help from Doan and Yandle. Puck ends up on Doans stick who gets the puck to a streaking Aucoin. Aucoin fakes bomb while using defender as screen, Then shoots it five hole with fiddler waiting on doorstep.
3rd Goal was a nice passing play developed on the PP. Aucoin passes puck to Doan, Doan at the dot passes to Lang who crowds the net. Hard to tell if Lang passes it or the puck found its own way on a sneaking in Yandle stick. Yandle scores with a tap in basically.
4th Goal is Upshall showing tons of confidence. Blasting a shot top corner over Tims far shoulder. Lombardi acting as excellent decoy for one timer.

Pyatt Doan and Lang had a nice forechecking shift at the 11min mark of the 3rd. Generating a glorious chance for Pyatt. Thomas was in surprisingly good position and made a huge save.

I didnt see Mueller one time in the Highlights.
It seems Jovo and Aucoin are like the bash brothers on the PP. Play almost the exact same game and Both had big games on this night.
I noticed during the blues game here http://www.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?h...6&event=PHX587 Jovo and Aucoin having a hitting contest.

skr0oface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2009, 02:24 PM
skr0oface

I think Bryzgalov is playing well enough to be selected as backstop for team Russia come the Olympics.
I imagine that scoreless game between him and Nabokov did alot for his confidence.
I failed to watch this game. I did watch the Highlight package provided by nhl.com here http://www.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?h...2,103&fr=false

1st Goal Lombardi to Doan who passes from behind the net to Jovo. Jovo makes nice shot and scores.
Aucoin picks Wheelers pocket with help from Doan and Yandle. Puck ends up on Doans stick who gets the puck to a streaking Aucoin. Aucoin fakes bomb while using defender as screen, Then shoots it five hole with fiddler waiting on doorstep.
3rd Goal was a nice passing play developed on the PP. Aucoin passes puck to Doan, Doan at the dot passes to Lang who crowds the net. Hard to tell if Lang passes it or the puck found its own way on a sneaking in Yandle stick. Yandle scores with a tap in basically.
4th Goal is Upshall showing tons of confidence. Blasting a shot top corner over Tims far shoulder. Lombardi acting as excellent decoy for one timer.

Pyatt Doan and Lang had a nice forechecking shift at the 11min mark of the 3rd. Generating a glorious chance for Pyatt. Thomas was in surprisingly good position and made a huge save.

I didnt see Mueller one time in the Highlights.
It seems Jovo and Aucoin are like the bash brothers on the PP. Play almost the exact same game and Both had big games on this night.
I noticed during the blues game here http://www.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?h...6&event=PHX587 Jovo and Aucoin having a hitting contest.

skr0oface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2009, 02:26 PM
yakko

Quote:
Originally Posted by hao chi View Post

I completely agree. A lot of people here were rightfully questioning the Coyotes position at the All-Star break last season and it didn't take much for it to vaporize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60DegreesIsCold View Post
I think that a good goalie will make it look easy. There will be some crazy shots that require the acrobatics, but for the most part, a goalie who's constantly flopping about is either poorly positioned or showboating. Bryz has been an absolute rockstar this year. When he made that glove save in the first--it just looked effortless. I've always felt that we had a damn good goalie on our hands, but he wasn't going to be able to do it alone.
It is the Allaire way. The exact same thing happened to Sean Burke before and after he had Benoit as a coach. Burke was a big time flop around, crazy save kind of a guy. He said himself that the reason he learned how to let shots hit him instead of fighting off almost every shot was because Benoit Allaire taught him how. It looks like he is doing the same thing with Bryzgalov.

Quote:
I just got back. Easily the best time I've had seeing a game in person. Complete and total domination. I love Dave Tippett. Last year, even in games we won, it would so often be an individual effort. It wasn't always the same players--but it would always be 1 or 2 guys stepping it up for a stretch here and there. One player or one line would come out and put forth the majority of the effort. This year, and especially this game, you can completely see that pack mentality in action.
It really is nice to see the Coyotes really look like a team. The Gretzky method of chip it out, chip it in and chase doesn't create much cohesion. They sure look like a cohesive unit now.

I really enjoyed watching that game, and not just because many of my hockey-fan friends are Bruins (and Red Wings) fans.

One of the things I really liked was the defense shooting the puck. I hadn't posted it yet, but I had been thinking that while the Coyotes can't complete a cross ice pass to save their lives, they had been doing a good job of looking, seeing their line mates covered and sending the puck to the point. Unfortunately, most of the time the point man would then pass the puck back down and it would eventually get turned over or there would be a poor shot. In this game there were actually point shots, getting on net even! I was hoping that the Coyotes could make a living off of rebounds, but against the Bruins they didn't have to because the d were getting all the way into the slot and just putting it into the net themselves. I don't know if that was a coaching adjustment or if the defense just started getting a little bit lower and shooting a little bit more, but I either way I like it and I hope it keeps up.

Passing still isn't the Coyotes forte, but it seems to be slowly improving. Doan is setting a pretty damn good example.

I'm regularly impressed with this coaching staff. As someone else mentioned, the Coyotes are going to start facing more prepared opposition, either because they don't look past the Coyotes or because the opposition coaching staff has a larger sample of Coyotes video to use to game plan. Other teams are going to be working in practice before Coyotes games on beating the trap. The next test for Dave Tippett and his staff is making sure they have plans to adjust when some team finds a way to break their trap. It is nice to have some level of confidence that the coaching staff can succeed when challenged.

yakko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2009, 05:22 PM
Llewzaher

Yeah it is going to get tougher for sure . The Yotes were a team that teams could coast through , I don't think coaches will make that mistake anymore. I agree they will be better prepared .

For me , I really want to see how we handle Detroit . The teams I really worry about are:in no order

Detroit ...as always
Chicago...Destroy us every year
Columbus ...play very similar to us
Washington ...so much offense ,like chicago

Llewzaher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2009, 07:34 PM
Chootoi

Traditionally, it seems we always play well vs. East teams and our own division. The Central and Northwest divisions seem to own us every year.

Chootoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2009, 07:53 PM
gra
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llewzaher View Post
Yeah it is going to get tougher for sure . The Yotes were a team that teams could coast through , I don't think coaches will make that mistake anymore. I agree they will be better prepared .

For me , I really want to see how we handle Detroit . The teams I really worry about are:in no order

Detroit ...as always
Chicago...Destroy us every year
Columbus ...play very similar to us
Washington ...so much offense ,like chicago
You're right. Dave Strader said last year that if the Coyotes are going to make the plans season, the team is going to need to win a bunch of games early on in the season.
This way if the breaks fail at the halfway point or near the tradeline the team will have enough traction to stop without crashing into a wall and still maintain its wheels.

Detroit Chris Osgood will be an issue for the Red Wings since for the 2nd season in a row now he doeant play great in the regular season despite taking the team to a game 7 of the SCF last season and falling short.
Detroit won the series 3-1 but 3 of their wins were by one goal and 2 of those losses we here brought into overtime.
6-3 we spanked them by for a team that was just coasting to the 5th spot by the All Star Break and one hell of a goal scored by Lisin in the 3rd of that game.

Al long as the Yotes stay focused we could win the series vs them especially since JF is out with an injury for now.

Chicago could dominate us again but that would also depend on how Huet plays and how the Blackhawks respond with Marian Hossa who still hasn't played a game yet with hawks let alone a game since the shoulder injury he suffered.

Columbus is even with us and we lost one game to them inspite of Mason not being in goal. The Coyotes will have their hands full when we face him.

Washington we only play once a year and their Goalie JT is either a hit or miss at his old age.
Yes there is Ovie and the NHL's greatest puck hog ever can light up Bryz like a christmas tree. On the other hand, even with Movie being on the same line as Backstrom the Caps can't seem to get the chemistry going like other teams in the NHL(including the Yotes) can.

Games that Washington plays seem like that Ovie just can't fit blend in with the team as a whole even when he only melds with 2-3 players.

Fourtunally as well is that were having the big teams as well early on while its easy to get the wins now.

Reme.ber how bad it was for us last october when the team failed in its first road trip of the season that included games in Ottawa and Montreal?

Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by mouser: 10-18-2009 at 11:02 PM. Reason: fixed quote error
Old
10-18-2009, 08:37 PM
howlincoyote2k1

We played a great game. The best part of the game that I noticed is that the Gretzky Yotes would always have me nervous in the 3rd period, even with a 4-1 lead...because so many times I've seen the Coyotes choke on 3-goal leads.

I never got that feeling last night. In fact, I felt like we were more likely to add on a fifth goal as an exclamation point.

I'm not *completely* sold yet that we're a playoff team, though, and I won't be until we clinch a spot, but I'm definitely encouraged.

howlincoyote2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-19-2009, 01:51 AM
Dolemite
The one...the only..

“You gotta give this team (The Coyotes) credit, they’re playing extremely well…” - Boston Coach Claude Julien in his post game comments in Phoenix.