HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

What's up with Legwand+Tootoo...

Old
10-17-2009, 05:32 PM
Larry Fisher
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
What's up with Legwand+Tootoo...

I had high hopes for both these players this season (fantasy reasons), but Tootoo has yet to play and Legwand may as well be a healthy scratch from the stats sheet.

So, here I am to ask, why isn't Legwand contributing offensively? Do you see him getting going and getting back to his 60-point production this season?

And why isn't Tootoo playing yet? I thought I read somewhere he was skating and close to drawing in last week, did he suffer a setback? What's the latest timeline on his return? When he comes back, where will he slot into the lineup and who will he be playing with?

Thanks in advance!!!

Larry Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2009, 05:58 PM
Paranoid Android
ERMAHGERD

Legwand looks like he is just going through the motions. He's playing his usual great defense, but in the offensive zone, it looks like he doesn't care. He can't catch passes, turns the puck over, and won't win the little battles. 60 points is what we need from Legwand, but I don't see him getting it. You may as well dump him until he gets his act together. It also doesn't help that he has crap linemates.

They are keeping pretty quiet on Tootoo. I think he has hip flexor problems. He is probably at least a week or more away.

Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2009, 02:57 AM
Wantsumcheezwyrwine

Leggy and Toots

Toots is still injured but hopefully back soon. As of early this week it was out 3 or 4 games...but who knows. As for Legwand....might as well give up on him. As soon as the ink was dry on his contract he tanked it and hasn't shown any promise since. I'm afraid that the 0708 season was the last we saw anything good from him. A crying shame...overpaid and a waste of the teams $. Too many people get too excited if he does something great and think he's coming back. Nope--he does just enough to get by. A crying shame.

Wantsumcheezwyrwine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-25-2009, 03:19 PM
Larry Fisher
HFB Partner

Bumping this thread rather than starting another.

Is Tootoo finally ready to make his season debut this week? If not, now when?

As for Legwand, I dealt him and in a round-about way ended up with another Pred, Martin Erat, as his replacement. So again I ask, what's up with Erat? His production has been nediocre this seasoon too, is it just a matter of the entire team struggling out of the gate or has Erat lost a step offensively?

Thanks in advance!!!

Larry Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-25-2009, 05:47 PM
jstreet
Smashville

vCash: 9000
what do you want to know? Why they have almost identical point totals and Tootoo hasnt played a game yet?

ZING!

jstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-25-2009, 11:23 PM
Paranoid Android
ERMAHGERD

For fantasy purposes, Erat has more value than Legwand

Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote