HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

First game issue !

Old
10-19-2009, 01:24 PM
Galchenkel

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Galchenkel
First game issue !

Hello guys,

So here's my situation. On december 17th I'll be in Montreal for the night for the first time in winter (having been there only in summer). I'll be in transit for the night from France to my homeland (see my location). So this is my frist time I'll have the opportunity to attend a Habs game and you can't imagine how I've waited for this

The Wild will be in town this day but my problem is that I can't find reasonable pricing for decent seats (at least red A). What i've found is around 250$ for a red A.

So here I need your advices. 'Cause on the Habs site it's mentionned that it's sold out for this game but lots of other websites seem to sell some at high prices. So what do you think? Are these the only prices I can find? Are there any other places I could buy some?

Need you guys on this one, first game experience !

Galchenkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-19-2009, 01:40 PM
La Grosse Tendresse

vCash: 500
Additional tickets go on sale on Novembre 15th for that game, so I would try then on the official web site.

However, 250$ for a red A ticket is not that crazy, they're normally about 150$. Also, if you only need 1 ticket (or you don't care that you aren't directly next to whoever is with you), you can still get some on the official website.

La Grosse Tendresse is offline   Reply With Quote