HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

friend sup...

Closed Thread

Old
04-10-2004, 02:18 AM
LoudmouthHemskyFan#2

vCash: 500
friend sup...

there is a point to this thread....to prove just how importany having 'TRUE' friends. are...having therere people that are there for you through the good and the bad, and it fdoesnt matter thwhat happens, they sit there by you side to help you....ive had one hell of a daty....and i just want to thank all my REAL friends outs there....THANK YOU FOR REAL TRUE FRIENDS.....

Old
04-10-2004, 02:29 AM
outKast*

probably having a bad day.

Don't sweat it man. Fights always happen. True friends come back and make up. My best friend from high school and i got into a big fight during my sophmore year. We didn't talk for the rest of highschoool. It was difficult. In junior high all we could talk about was going to prom with our dates together and things like that but that never happened. Last year we started hanging out with eachother and went from where we left off in high school. It was like old times. We're still friends now. Man if you got into a "fight" with one of your friends....All i know is that true friends come back together no matter what. It will take time to squash the beef...but be patient. No worries man, they are plenty of people out there who are interested in meeting new people.

I somethings got you down Listen tot his song:

Oasis - Wonderwall

Always cheers me up.

Last edited by outKast*: 04-10-2004 at 02:34 AM.
Old
04-10-2004, 02:58 AM
Mowzie
Asst. Dishwasher

I love you LMHF#2, everything that happened in the past, lets put it behind us, like a weak wrister would put a puck behind an Oilers goaltender at the midway point of the season. Enough of this childish fighting, lets get past it, kind of like the Oilers 7 year struggle with mediocrity.

LMHF#2, I'll never forget the time when I pretended that when we were 7, we would ride our bikes out to the creek and shoot frogs with our beebee guns. Or the time I pretended we both skipped school together to pretend to smoke marijuana for the first time we played pretend potheads. Or that one time I pretended to pretend that my favourite band was the pretenders, then I pretended to play guitar. Man, LMHF#2, I really and truly do pretend to love you. When you're in need of a friend, til the end, for pretend, just pretend that your friend to the end isnt pretending to be a friend to the end like a slimey piece of shyt, blood sucking, caniving, two-faced wh0re.

Just kidding.

Or am I just pretending to be just kidding?

I want cereal...

Corn Pops or Cinnimon Toast Crunch....

I love cereal, even without milk, just like a snack....

Kinda reminds me of this song I know....

Old
04-10-2004, 04:27 AM
metallicat
@metallicat51

You guys been drinking on Good Friday? I will drink to that!

Old
04-10-2004, 03:57 PM
LoudmouthHemskyFan#2

So sorry for the post...I had just a few too many....well pertend this didnt happen

Closed Thread