- Dallas is playing their third game in four nights
- Richards, Modano, and Lehtinen are still injured
- Frolov has something to prove
- new line combos with Frolov-Handzus-Brown looking great
- first home game in almost 2 weeks
- rested, healthy Kings
I don't see how we don't win this, but because I'm superstitious of jinxes, I'll say 4-3 Stars, with Murray holding a public execution for Frolov between the 2nd and 3rd periods.
In years past, teams like this that should have been easy pickings for the Kings, weren't. Hopefully the team has improved and matured enough that they will take advantage of a team that's not healthy and playing the 2nd game of a back-to-back.
... Marty Turco, too decrepit to play back-to-back games, will sit tonight in favor of backup Alex Auld. Alexander Frolov will return for the Kings, although Rich Hammond reported this morning that Justin Williams is unlikely to play as he left practice with a “lower-body injury”. In the tradition of amusing guesses, I’m going with a severe case of chafed thighs...