HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Homer

Closed Thread

Old
09-08-2010, 09:54 AM
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave

vCash: 155
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Homer

Ok, there has been a lot of Paul Holmgren cashing here for the past few months and a lot of seems to be focusing on the fact that Michael Leighton is the goalie. I know people out there think he has made other bad moves so I would like to know what they are. Not saying he is perfect, but I don't think this team had a bad offseason and I think Homer is getting killed undeservedly. I know people aren't happy about Leighton, but I believe he will do fine. The Gagne trade looks bad on paper because we got peanuts for him, but we were in a cap crunch and Gagne was the odd man out and his replacement (Zherdev) very well may have better production that he did (perhaps the cap crunch was the problem there?), Mezaros I think will wind up being a great acquisition, Zherdev could go either way, a lot of people overlook the Leino deal, Randy Jones was a blunder, Chris Pronger cost the team a lot but he was a HUGE reason the team went to the finals last season which is the exact reason Homer brought him in. So what is the deal here? What problems has Homer really caused?

Old
09-08-2010, 09:56 AM
DenverBoone

vCash: 500

Here we ****ing go again....

Old
09-08-2010, 10:02 AM
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave

vCash: 155
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBoone View Post

Here we ****ing go again....
I'm pro-Homer, I just want to see in a centralized location what everyone thinks besides just HOMER IS SO STUPID THIS TEAM IS RUINED!

Old
09-08-2010, 10:03 AM
Opus

vCash: 50
No, we don't.

Closed Thread