HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Souray Update - Nov. 5 (things are looking up!)

Old
11-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Rin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoognish View Post
Haha, I know how you feel! I wish everyone would leave me alone on my birthday and completely ignore it. It's my b-day in 12 days and I'm not stoked for it at all, getting old sucks
I think I'm ok with it now. But I'm still such a little kid at heart, that I used to use the whole "teenager" thing as an excuse haha. Once I could no longer say I'm just a teenager! I was dissapointed lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupofOil View Post
Oh cry me a river Rin I just turned 30 a couple of months ago, now that's depressing even though i don't look a day over 25, thank god!!! I miss my 20s, those were the days of my life
Anyway, enjoy your bday and enjoy your 20s while you still got 'em
I think I'm finally starting to look around my age, for the longest time everyone would guess about 3-4 years younger than I am...sometimes more. 2 or 3 years ago some guy thought I was only 14...but I was skiing...and wearing kids ski pants...and I had my hair down in 2 low braids. But still! He was off by about 7-8 years.

Rin is offline   Reply With Quote